Modi - Namo

avm

By the way..once if any debilitated is associated in lagna with powerful positive planet or lagna lord himself then the very same debilitation gets cancelled.. but we also have to check navamsa position for the same planet.. along with Dashamsa chart position of the same planet if we are checking for career.. by the way.. as per Krishna murthy paddati..

Sun-75% 

Moon-95% 

Mars-70% results.. will assured in case of Modi so whoever comes as opposition plays more bigger role than anything else.. which means if any of his opposition is much weaker then only he will strove back to power.. otherwise.. 

On 9/19/2021 at 7:29 AM, avm said:

Mana DB lo chala Modi / BJP haters unnaru annukunta.... bad news for them. 

Yday went through his horo.. coming Dec his Kuja Maha Dasha wl start...7 yrs till 2029 wl be Top most period in his life...better than last 10 - 15 years...

Disclaimer:  This is my analysis.. dont curse me plz , 🙏

Annai Mee peru venu swamy ah?

Raatha lo, geetha lo enta unnaaa use emi ? Enta powerful or long term service lo unnaaa use emundi ? 

manalni elaaa gurtunchukundi bhavishatt taraaalu anedhi important…. 

hastina ni ento powerful ga full grip tho Dhuryodhanudu nuncheee neti Narendra Modi varaku entho mandi egoists elaaaru….. 

nijaaniki…. Anatikaaalam gurtundedi PV and Vajpayee….. inka Mee reasoning Mee istam! :shakehands:

3 hours ago, Rahul Ch said:

By the way..once if any debilitated is associated in lagna with powerful positive planet or lagna lord himself then the very same debilitation gets cancelled.. but we also have to check navamsa position for the same planet.. along with Dashamsa chart position of the same planet if we are checking for career.. by the way.. as per Krishna murthy paddati..

Sun-75% 

Moon-95% 

Mars-70% results.. will assured in case of Modi so whoever comes as opposition plays more bigger role than anything else.. which means if any of his opposition is much weaker then only he will strove back to power.. otherwise.. 

1) if u look at his horo n dasha wl realize why he was selling tea on flatform in childhood.

2) % r fine but in genaral lagna lord dasha whereever he is placed shd fetch everyone 

3) I'm not saying he will be PM for 7 yrs but life wl be better than Moon Dasha....

My prediction is he wl drive party to power in 24 n handover after sometime...

1 hour ago, avm said:

1) if u look at his horo n dasha wl realize why he was selling tea on flatform in childhood.

2) % r fine but in genaral lagna lord dasha whereever he is placed shd fetch everyone 

3) I'm not saying he will be PM for 7 yrs but life wl be better than Moon Dasha....

My prediction is he wl drive party to power in 24 n handover after sometime...

Asalu platform meeda tea ammadu ani meeru elaaa nammaru? Why did the chai wala promotion only came out when he started campaign for PM? Why we never heard about this when he was CM of Gujarat? 

And also, he is in exile for few years and nobody knows where he is at that time….. meee lekkalu evo katti cheppandi ah time entooo….

Dear AVM garu..

I have analyzed his chart both for 9.34am time and 10.58 time on 17th september 1950 and I took his birth place as Mehsana..

In this two times I prefer 10.58am instead of 9.34 because birth at 9.34am firms up that he will be very strongly bonded to this family and he will have lineage.. 

when you refer to 10.58am it scorpio/vrischika lagna which says his family and private life is more occupied with worklife... firmly in both times I dont believe he is a chaiwala...because if you carefully observe anybody's chart in your vicinity to have a very humble beginning Saturn should indicate the same irrespective of lagna..

To my understanding... his moon:- is very strongly connected to 10th house.. thats the same reason he is enjoying two full terms of being pm which is not a regular event.. 

5 hours ago, Rahul Ch said:

Dear AVM garu..

I have analyzed his chart both for 9.34am time and 10.58 time on 17th september 1950 and I took his birth place as Mehsana..

In this two times I prefer 10.58am instead of 9.34 because birth at 9.34am firms up that he will be very strongly bonded to this family and he will have lineage.. 

when you refer to 10.58am it scorpio/vrischika lagna which says his family and private life is more occupied with worklife... firmly in both times I dont believe he is a chaiwala...because if you carefully observe anybody's chart in your vicinity to have a very humble beginning Saturn should indicate the same irrespective of lagna..

To my understanding... his moon:- is very strongly connected to 10th house.. thats the same reason he is enjoying two full terms of being pm which is not a regular event.. 

Hi Rahul garu,

Yes approx 11 am Mehsana..

Childhood sat dasha...not gr8 for Vrishika ..guess reason for childhood struggles.

Yes kuja Deb in navamsa..u r right..this might dilute luck.. Probably good enough for repeat of power..Oct 21 - April 22 could be tough period due to Rahu..

Sun moon dashas + Raja yogas gave him extended power..

Dear Sir,

I am not worried about the debilitation of mars because of sun and mercury aspect on Mars will definitely nullify its ill-effect.. of being debilitated.. 

My only point is Moon Mahadasa in the best period in his life.. and few key alignment differences will be there btw 10.58 and 11am.. but I dont want go into that detailing at present.. actually Rahu being in star of Saturn and sub of Saturn is more difficult and tough planet in comparison to saturn... 

If you take a careful look on lagna.. you will find lagna is at 0degrees and 48mins and 45seconds and Mars is in 1degree 02mins 20seconds, as per Krishnamurthy paddati it is a very strong signification that native will definitely raise in life... to zenith.. 

Mars alignment is as below,

Mars - Sub Lord of 1 and 10th houses 

Mars is sub -sub lord of 10th house

Mars is star lord of 4,8,12houses 

Located in first house 

--------------------------------------------------

Mars is in Star of Jupiter and its alignment is as below 

Jupiter is sub lord of 3rd house

Jupiter is sub sub lord of 1,5,9

Jupiter is star lord of 1,9

and located in 4th house

-------------------------------------------------

Mars is the sub lord of mars so no need to tell alignment pattern again

Now Venus is the sub sub lord of Mars

Again the very venus is the sub lord of 5,8,11 house 

Venus is the sub sub lord of 3rd house  and sitting in 10th house 

so finally Mars connections evolve as that he is controlling 3 and 10th houses..

Mars pattern is as below,

1st level-3 and 10(generally out come will be in 3/10 mode)(u can add mars at this level also..) 

2nd level 4,8,12

3rd level 5,11

so in mars mahadasa

Mars antar dasa(btw 22nd oct 2021 to 19th march 2022)

Ketu antar dasa(btw 19th april 2026 to 16th september 2026 

Mercury antar dasa(btw 22nd april 2025 to 19th april 2026

Rahu antar dasa (btw 19th march 2022 7th april 2023 

ALL THE ABOVE SAID ANTAR DASAS WILL BE crucial for him.. 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:29 AM, avm said:

Mana DB lo chala Modi / BJP haters unnaru annukunta.... bad news for them. 

Yday went through his horo.. coming Dec his Kuja Maha Dasha wl start...7 yrs till 2029 wl be Top most period in his life...better than last 10 - 15 years...

Disclaimer:  This is my analysis.. dont curse me plz , 🙏

Ilantivi namme manaku Vijayendra Varma, Parama veera chekta lanti cinemalu vacheyi...mahardesa lo chesina movies avi...!!!

King V garu...

Vijayendra varma... ane movie.. Kuja Mahadasa lo ne vachindi.. in english we call it as Mars Mahadasa... Mars anedi.. NBK gari ki... enduku paniki raani mahadasa anedi ainaki kuda telusindhe...Mars as a planet kuda..NBK ki manchidi kadhu....by the way meeru Mahadasa ane word vadaru kabbati... I think u know astrology...but maha dasa ante... dont take the word positively...

In NBK Chart... Sun Mahadasa is the best period (a period which ran btw 1985 to 1991) (for 6yrs)

After that Moon Maha dasa is the above average one..(from ending of 1991 to 2001) (10yrs)

Mars maha dasa from 2001 to 2008(7yrs) ee 7yrs lo kuda only 2.5yrs better period ade time lo Chennakesava reddy, Lakshmi narasimha ,Seema Simham lanti movies vacchayi..

After mars mahadasa it is Rahu Dasaa.. started from 2008 and ee dasa start ainaka dadapu 7-8months ki vacchina first movie... Mitrudu... ide dasa lo.. Simha,Legend GSPK, Dictator lanti manchi movies.. alage.. Parama veerachakra, lanti bad movies kuda unnayi... 

Understand one thing each planet and its dasa has one purpose in his life.. Sun mahadasa.. NBK ni tiruleni Hero ga establish chesthe.. Moon competition lo kuda ainanu survive chesindi Mars 3-4Movies ki superlative openings ni icchi.. tharuvatha complete ga. dull chesindi.. aa tharuvatha vacchina Rahu Mahadasa 2010 lo ainanu Cancer hospital chairman ga chesindi idhe dasa lo athanu politician ayyadu..two times MLA ayyadu 4 good movies ni chesadu.. more over ee period 2026 lo aipotundi.. by then he will be mla.. by three times......

Rahu Period lo- 4-5Movies are remunerative 

Rahu Period lo-Cancer hospital meeda full focus and spending more money... towards social service

Rahu period lo politician..

Archived