Jump to content

#Pegasus Spyware


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Meeku point artham kaavatlaaa….. when there is dictatorship in place, you don’t see any evidences. Does Indian press have balls to dig these things ? Already we are at all time low post 2000. 

Price rise, privatization spree లాంటి వాటి మీద fight చేస్తే use ఉంటుంది. కనీసం ప్రజలకి అర్థం అవుతాయి.

anyway let us see👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stalling RS over special status to AP, a BJP strategy?

By GREATANDHRA BUREAU On July 21 , 2021 | UPDATED 18:04 IST

Yet, the YSRC MPs chose to stall the proceedings of the LS demanding discussion over SCS and Polavaram, knowing fully well what the Centre is going to say. The MPs had never stalled the proceedings in the past over these issues.😛

This has led to the talk in the media circles that the YSRC MPs had deliberately chosen to disrupt the parliament proceedings to help the BJP government to divert the demand of the opposition parties for a debate on Pegasus spying issue.😂

Perhaps it wants to buy time by taking the help of friendly parties like YSRC to divert the attention of the opposition by raising other issues, so that it could buy time for replying to the debate on spying issue.🤣

https://www.greatandhra.com/politics/andhra-news/stalling-rs-over-special-status-to-ap-a-bjp-strategy-114609

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Raghu NTR said:

చివరికి ఎటూ కాకుండా పోతాడు ఏమో Revanth Reddy. 😁

Looks like he is inviting Danger, by taking up these kind of issues. 

Parties nammukunte emi undadu. Prajalani nammukunnadu le.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Parties nammukunte emi undadu. Prajalani nammukunnadu le.

మొన్న GHMC ఎన్నికల్లో కనపడింది.

IMO రేవంత్  రెడ్డి = నాదెండ్ల భాస్కరరావు 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raghu NTR said:

మొన్న GHMC ఎన్నికల్లో కనపడింది.

IMO రేవంత్  రెడ్డి = నాదెండ్ల భాస్కరరావు 

So CM ayithe pucca avtaaadu antunnav 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

So CM ayithe pucca avtaaadu antunnav 

Tdp stakes వేరే పార్టీ కి తాకట్టు పెట్టాడు అంటున్న.

నేను support చేసేది TDP-TS కి మాత్రమే 

Cm అవుతాడో లేదో, రేపు హుజురాబాద్ ఉప ఎన్నికలలో clarity వచ్చేస్తది.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raghu NTR said:

Tdp stakes వేరే పార్టీ కి తాకట్టు పెట్టాడు అంటున్న.

నేను support చేసేది TDP-TS కి మాత్రమే 

Cm అవుతాడో లేదో, రేపు హుజురాబాద్ ఉప ఎన్నికలలో clarity వచ్చేస్తది.

TTDP lo evaru ekkuva edava antey matuku Revanth will be at last place…. Party ni vallaki vadili…. Take collective decisions antey…. Gorrelaaaga power unna vaipu poyaaaru max and amma akka aaaali dobbaru….. edho Revanth valla party loss ayindi antey I don’t agree….. he has his faults…. What about other people who have larger share in the kill? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

TTDP lo evaru ekkuva edava antey matuku Revanth will be at last place…. Party ni vallaki vadili…. Take collective decisions antey…. Gorrelaaaga power unna vaipu poyaaaru max and amma akka aaaali dobbaru….. edho Revanth valla party loss ayindi antey I don’t agree….. he has his faults…. What about other people who have larger share in the kill? 

ఇప్పుడు party లో ఉన్నవారిని పిచోళ్లని చేయదల్చుకోలేదు నా వంతు. 

నావరకు TDP నే preference.

Secondly, Revanth reddy was the Only face of anti-trs.

ఇప్పుడు revanth reddy కి మాత్రమే support చేయాల్సిన compulsion కూడా లేదు for telangana people. There are other alternatives now.

అవసరం లేకపోయినా congress, bjp పల్లకీలు మోయడం నావల్ల అయితే కాదు. Simple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...