Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nfdbno1

babu..

Recommended Posts

elagu direct ga nuvvu case veyalevu... kaneesam backend lo helping hand and proper advocate ni arrange cheyachu ga RRR ki (not even lawyers, judges are finding loopholes for culprits annattu undi)

 

 

babu... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fan no 1 said:

why would CBN involve in this? They are waiting for that to happen to double the sympathy impact if he has to go to jail.

3yrs mundu sympathy na... mana meeda sympathy chupinchevadu unnada?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

elagu direct ga nuvvu case veyalevu... kaneesam backend lo helping hand and proper advocate ni arrange cheyachu ga RRR ki (not even lawyers, judges are finding loopholes for culprits annattu undi)

 

 

babu... 

RRR lantodiki lawyer help CBN cheyyala ? Meeku CBN meeda prema ekkuvaipotundi roju rojuki 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

elagu direct ga nuvvu case veyalevu... kaneesam backend lo helping hand and proper advocate ni arrange cheyachu ga RRR ki (not even lawyers, judges are finding loopholes for culprits annattu undi)

 

 

babu... 

backend lo coordination untundane nenu anukuntunna...... else.... without BJP support, RRR cannot do all these single handedly... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

elagu direct ga nuvvu case veyalevu... kaneesam backend lo helping hand and proper advocate ni arrange cheyachu ga RRR ki (not even lawyers, judges are finding loopholes for culprits annattu undi)

 

 

babu... 

There is  something called Legal Rights protection forum(LRPF) which is helping him to file cases on conversions and all, but ee vishayamlo vallu entha help chestunnaro telidu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

There is  something called Legal Rights protection forum(LRPF) which is helping him to file cases on conversions and all, but ee vishayamlo vallu entha help chestunnaro telidu

మీ Bjp lawyers ni puramayinchochu ga..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ramntr said:

మీ Bjp lawyers ni puramayinchochu ga..... 

Already modi ki call chesi cheppa, mota bhai ki chepta annadu.....Expecting a call by evening, update ista le bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Already modi ki call chesi cheppa, mota bhai ki chepta annadu.....Expecting a call by evening, update ista le bro

Desam kosam dharmam kosam meeru emaina chestaru 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RRR Andhra lo undi fight chesthe Inka effective ga undedhi, ee press meets starting lo andhariki interest undhi eventually andharu lyt tiskuntunnaru

oka sari Andhra lo vachi Edhanna chesthe peaks Loki velthundhi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rrr ki money shortage vundhaa? manchi lawyer ni pettukoledaa?

rrr ki tdp, bjp members phone numbers theliyadhaa?

rrr ki top lawyers like siddharth luthra, harish salve phone nos theliyavaa?

emi theliyakundaaa  just publicity kosam case vesthaadaa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ravindras said:

rrr ki money shortage vundhaa? manchi lawyer ni pettukoledaa?

rrr ki tdp, bjp members phone numbers theliyadhaa?

rrr ki top lawyers like siddharth luthra, harish salve phone nos theliyavaa?

emi theliyakundaaa  just publicity kosam case vesthaadaa?

 

Case file chesedi eppudoo ade  court lo vunde chinna lawyer matrame. 

Asalinodu  arguments cheyyadanike vastadu.  Let us see.  

Edited by bharath_k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

Case file chesedi eppudoo ade  court lo vunde chinna lawyer matrame. 

Asalinodu  arguments cheyyadanike vastadu.  Let us see.  

thread starter rrr ki support ivvamani cbn ni aduguthunnaadu gaa.

if rrr wish to take support from tdp, he can personally meet kanakamedala ravindra kumar in delhi. no need to involve cbn directly in these kind of stuff. everybody knows how cbn cornered due to revanth reddy hyperactiveness in purchasing support for mlc. he shouldn't repeat that mistake again. currently ruling party tapping phones of every politician, businessman, industrialist, celebrity, and their workers, drivers.

police is using new technology . suppose one politician goes to other politician house by taking his phone. police can track location of mobile phone and its surrounding mobile phone. they are able to find who met whom. politicians have to leave their phones , drivers phones at their home to meet other politician/businessman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ktb said:

Desam kosam dharmam kosam meeru emaina chestaru 

Cheyyali ga bro aa maatram, meeru rastram kosam Amaravathi kosam, andhra prajala kosam chesinappudu memu aa maatram cheyyakpothe baagodu bro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ravindras said:

rrr ki money shortage vundhaa? manchi lawyer ni pettukoledaa?

rrr ki tdp, bjp members phone numbers theliyadhaa?

rrr ki top lawyers like siddharth luthra, harish salve phone nos theliyavaa?

emi theliyakundaaa  just publicity kosam case vesthaadaa?

paina video lo confusion kanipinchaleda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×