Siggu Undha Rajamouli??

suravaram

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

Even senior ntr projected Ravana and Karna as heroes in his movies which is not true

and even Maya Bajar is also fiction 

Karna and Ravana had some good qualities and the movies annagaru made focued those good qualities. It is not true that they were totally fictious. Same with Mayavazar.

Hope RRR is also same, imaginary story but not totally out of logic.

1 hour ago, GOLI SODA said:

Liked what you said

Liveand let live 💗

Intha chalu for most cases 👍

Ila lekapothe ne bad antaru uncle. As simple as that. 

When good qualities are masked by bad nature which harms nature around you, you will face warth of the same nature.

1 hour ago, KingV said:

Karna and Ravana had some good qualities and the movies annagaru made focued those good qualities. It is not true that they were totally fictious. Same with Mayavazar.

Hope RRR is also same, imaginary story but not totally out of logic.

8 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

జానమి ధర్మం నచమే ప్రవృత్హిహి, జానమి అధర్మం నచమే నివృత్తిహి అన్న దుర్యోధనుడు మీకు హీరోలా కనిపిస్తే నేనేం మాట్లాడగలను అన్నాయ్, మీరు మహాభారతం చదివారా లేదో నాకు తెలియదు కాని కర్ణుడు అర్జునుడి చేతిలో రెండు సార్లు ఘోర పరాభవం పొందాడు ఒకసారి గోష యాత్రలో, రెండో సారి విరట పర్వంలో ,even then he gave a false assurance to duryodhana saying that he could defeat Arjuna which gave guts to dhuroyodhana to go for a war, and we know dhryodhanas reasons to make friendship with karna, అలాంటిది అదేదో గొప్ప స్నేహంలాగా చూపించడం కూడా తప్పే. 

ఉన్న situation వాళ్ళ ప్రకారం చూపించడం తప్పు కాదు, కానీ లేనిది create చేసి చూపించడం తప్పు

This is not about this movie!

Puranalanu vakrikarincharu ani cheptharu..  as if they are the ones who lived when those things happened and wrote it as just happened. How can we know for sure that whatever written in puranalu is 100% true?  Why can't it be the version of a person who wrote that puranam?

As an example meeku, naaku war jarigi nenu odipothe,, mee followers mimmalni glorify/exaggerate chesthu rayavachu kadha? It may do some good like unifying people, follow some standards or whatever but that can't necessarily mean whatever written was 100% correct .

Mana kalla mundhu jarigidhe entha varaku nijamo cheppaleni paristhithi, alantidhi oka book lo adhi rasaru so adhe correct ante etla?

I personally take everything written in books or what was told to us or what happened/being happened with a grain of salt.  I am just telling my opinion ( of course I can only tell my opinion).

12 minutes ago, Praneeth K said:

Puranalanu vakrikarincharu ani cheptharu..  as if they are the ones who lived when those things happened and wrote it as just happened. How can we know for sure that whatever written in puranalu is 100% true?  Why can't it be the version of a person who wrote that puranam?

As an example meeku, naaku war jarigi nenu odipothe,, mee followers mimmalni glorify/exaggerate chesthu rayavachu kadha? It may do some good like unifying people, follow some standards or whatever but that can't necessarily mean whatever written was 100% correct .

Mana kalla mundhu jarigidhe entha varaku nijamo cheppaleni paristhithi, alantidhi oka book lo adhi rasaru so adhe correct ante etla?

I personally take everything written in books or what was told to us or what happened/being happened with a grain of salt.  I am just telling my opinion ( of course I can only tell my opinion).

True brother... Life is unpredictable and ever changing and each incident has so much in background....

Puranas are not history... (Even history is not exact though)... puranas are for our learning told in a attractive way by the wise... My feeling is treat history also as puranas except for some legal purposes.... just take good and leave rest

We know how much of our life is based on truth, just oka incident thisukoni chusthe...we have as many versions as possible.. 

Maa thata ki Mee thatha ki friendship vundachu or enemity vundachu, but we can't entirely base our relation on that kadha..

But it is nice to ponder on these things... 👍

35 minutes ago, Praneeth K said:

ప్రణీత్ అన్నయ్య మీకు పురాణాలకు,  ఇతిహాసలకు తేడా తెలుసని bhaavistunnanu. Dhnyavaadalu

6 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

రావణ బ్రహ్మ జ్ఞాని అయినంత మాత్రాన మంచోడని కాదు brother, ఒసామా బిన్ లాడెన్ కూడా జ్ఞానియే.

30 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

True brother... Life is unpredictable and ever changing and each incident has so much in background....

Puranas are not history... (Even history is not exact though)... puranas are for our learning told in a attractive way by the wise... My feeling is treat history also as puranas except for some legal purposes.... just take good and leave rest

We know how much of our life is based on truth, just oka incident thisukoni chusthe...we have as many versions as possible.. 

Maa thata ki Mee thatha ki friendship vundachu or enemity vundachu, but we can't entirely base our relation on that kadha..

But it is nice to ponder on these things... 👍

Accept your broad thinking brother saying our relationships should not be based our ancestors enimity, but you can't recite peace hymnes when other party keeps the same enimity in mind and keep on poking you, without ur acknowledgement .

3 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

రావణ బ్రహ్మ జ్ఞాని అయినంత మాత్రాన మంచోడని కాదు brother, ఒసామా బిన్ లాడెన్ కూడా జ్ఞానియే.

aayana ahankaram ayana gnanaanni kappettesi vundachu but athani gnanam ramuni gnanam kantey ekkuva antaru chala mandi.

47 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

aayana ahankaram ayana gnanaanni kappettesi vundachu but athani gnanam ramuni gnanam kantey ekkuva antaru chala mandi.

True that, who said no to that ? Only thing that we need to learn it's not being knowledgeable is great but being wise should be our aim. 

56 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Accept your broad thinking brother saying our relationships should not be based our ancestors enimity, but you can't recite peace hymnes when other party keeps the same enimity in mind and keep on poking you, without ur acknowledgement .

If other party is poking that becomes part of present kadha, deal with it accordingly...  .

👍

Archived