Acura 2021

chanu@ntrfan

2 hours ago, Tendulkar said:

okasari 5 years caluculations vesthe tesla is much cheaper than acura.. choosuko

I feel currently.electric cars are good to have as a second car. Even if we have some old gas car, it's good to go with electric. Only having electric will create issues. 

One more thing. Two years lo electric/gas hybrid system  is going to be normal preference as toyota, hyundai, kia, mercedes, BMW, Audi etc. all makers lining up releasing vehicals in that way completely.

only honda, nissan, GM is behind in this technology. So drastic changes untayi from 2021. ee hybrid system ki torque/performance super untadi compared to gas only engine.

11 minutes ago, gutta_NTR said:

Lexus chudandi..most reliable car for years; easy 300k miles

Been looking at RX350.. Pandamic lo kuda manufacture rebate thappa emi thaggichatla price.. 

I hate their infotainment system with that stupid trackpad.. don't know how annoying it would be in long run. 

1 hour ago, LuvNTR said:

One more thing. Two years lo electric/gas hybrid system  is going to be normal preference as toyota, hyundai, kia, mercedes, BMW, Audi etc. all makers lining up releasing vehicals in that way completely.

only honda, nissan, GM is behind in this technology. So drastic changes untayi from 2021. ee hybrid system ki torque/performance super untadi compared to gas only engine.

Nissan and GM have more all electric vehicles ga vancle.. after tesla.. GM is the only compny to sell more than 200k electric vehicle and doesn't qualify for federal incentive.. I think honda also have accord hybrid versions.. 

4 hours ago, chaitu8484 said:

Hondas are safe but teslas are safest if you own a house model 3 decent choice at that price you might end up getting long range which endsup around 48. Except engine all afore mentioned It beats tlx 😁 

What if not owns an house? :thinking: Is that really a must to have to own a electric car? :dream:

1 hour ago, Kiran Edara said:

Been looking at RX350.. Pandamic lo kuda manufacture rebate thappa emi thaggichatla price.. 

I hate their infotainment system with that stupid trackpad.. don't know how annoying it would be in long run. 

Every manuf have one draw back, lex ki infotainment.

but i think they went away with that joystick interface with ‘21 check once.. 

premium segments lo most reliable manuf’s are lex and porsche. 
my lx has clocked 212k and going strong. That’s my vacation vehicle, been to florida and up north quebec, knock on the wood, wouldn’t miss a beat..

25 minutes ago, Ispate Raju said:

Every manuf have one draw back, lex ki infotainment.

but i think they went away with that joystick interface with ‘21 check once.. 

premium segments lo most reliable manuf’s are lex and porsche. 
my lx has clocked 212k and going strong. That’s my vacation vehicle, been to florida and up north quebec, knock on the wood, wouldn’t miss a beat..

joystick ledanukunta.. may be in smaller vehicles.. RX lo ayithe ah musti track pad okkate undi.. and 3.5L engine also not so 2020 vancle.. they should move towards 2.0L turbo or 2.5L Turbos.. 

I think best infotainments are in BMW & Mercedes.. Audi odu kuda rotary dial ethesi.. complete touch screen chesi dobbadu.. no other way to operate.. 

btw.. ee dealers tho haggling is irritating.. better to go for Tesla Model Y anukuntunna.. :peepwall:

You can’t go wrong with Y

5 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

joystick ledanukunta.. may be in smaller vehicles.. RX lo ayithe ah musti track pad okkate undi.. and 3.5L engine also not so 2020 vancle.. they should move towards 2.0L turbo or 2.5L Turbos.. 

I think best infotainments are in BMW & Mercedes.. Audi odu kuda rotary dial ethesi.. complete touch screen chesi dobbadu.. no other way to operate.. 

btw.. ee dealers tho haggling is irritating.. better to go for Tesla Model Y anukuntunna.. :peepwall:

3.5 ee takkuva. Next gen cruiser, sequoia and tundra are coming out of v8 5.7 l to 3.5TT 

6 minutes ago, Ispate Raju said:

You can’t go wrong with Y

3.5 ee takkuva. Next gen cruiser, sequoia and tundra are coming out of v8 5.7 l to 3.5TT 

currently have been seeing many early production quality issues for Y like alignments.. that's alone stopping me.. :( 

Archived