Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, Guntur N Fan said:

It touched UCL yesterday and today.

It would be super helpful, if you could suggest the right time to enter given this scenario of hitting ucl.

if it slides down.. to 203 you can make an entry.. but if you want to stand for long time then even now it is good time to enter.. i will put up my note very soon..

Tata technologies IPO - looks like there is a lot of interest in the co. It means the allotment chances are low. Even if you get an allotment, it would be 1-2 lots. So its important to strategies what to do post IPO? Stock is expected to list at Rs 850. At those levels, it would command a PE of 49. Its still better than peers like KPIT and Tata Elxsi. I think the better strategy in this case would be to keep a target of total quantity you want to accumulate. Say 100.. 200..500 (based on your capacity) and keep buying it in systematic manner as per your capacity rather than trying to time the stock price. Bec its a 20,000 cr Market cap today and in 10 yrs it can even touch a market cap of 2 lakh cr. So think long term and strategies. PS: Do a proper research before investing. Its not a buy/sell call.

India Pesticides stock (IPL) has observed a notable surge in volumes and has been consolidating within a broad range of Rs 255-315. The stock is finding support at its 20-day moving average (20DMA) situated at Rs 285 and is on the brink of a breakout from a falling trendline. This breakout indicates a potential upward movement in the stock. IPL is poised to surpass its recent high, and the short-term targets for the stock are projected at Rs 315 and Rs 320.

2 hours ago, NBK NTR said:
India Pesticides stock (IPL) has observed a notable surge in volumes and has been consolidating within a broad range of Rs 255-315. The stock is finding support at its 20-day moving average (20DMA) situated at Rs 285 and is on the brink of a breakout from a falling trendline. This breakout indicates a potential upward movement in the stock. IPL is poised to surpass its recent high, and the short-term targets for the stock are projected at Rs 315 and Rs 320.

@experts

Please let me know your views on the following stocks

1)Bandhan bank invested good amount @245 rupees. Only thing I invested due to the institutions increasing their stake @Venu_NTR let me know your opinion 

2)what about HDFC bank? It's trading at 18PE. It will be always no1 bank. Is it wise to take a position now? 

3.  @roger7 bro I want to add Natco pharma at this price with their guidance. Please let me know your view