Stocks

Jaitra

5 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

It is a decent opportunity now to buy low. SIP mode is the best in the short term. Buy low and sell high is the best policy. Now is the time to buy...take a look at the stocks I mentioned in my previous post. 

IDFC is my favourite now...

Mcap right now is around 9000cr. Total value of the assets it holds is around 14000 cr. 50% upside. Risk: if Reverse merger doesn't happen, this may not hold true. Analyze cheyandi. Don't take this as direct buy advice.

Idfc MF valuation rumours in the media are some times 3.5k crores and 7k crores. 

Not sure how much better they can get valuation. 

The worst thing is SEBI doesn't allow PE funds directly or else easily 7k crores they can close the deal 

3 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

Idfc MF valuation rumours in the media are some times 3.5k crores and 7k crores. 

Not sure how much better they can get valuation. 

The worst thing is SEBI doesn't allow PE funds directly or else easily 7k crores they can close the deal 

5000 cr aithe vastadi anukuntunna, 8500 cr for their IDFCFB shares and 500cr cash. Ekkuva vaste manchide but conservative ga undatam best. Ya i also read articles regarding 6000 cr valuation etc for AMC. But little risk downside and more chance of upside.

1 hour ago, Naresh_NTR said:

will it be V shaped recovery?  can we see some thing like 2020/21... most companies gave  like 3X to 10X returns

ee roju TV5 analysts predict chesinattu we might see Nifty below 15k...but as always market is unpredictable

Bank nifty only today 1300 pts down...

On 3/6/2022 at 7:53 PM, Sunny@CBN said:

It is a decent opportunity now to buy low. SIP mode is the best in the short term. Buy low and sell high is the best policy. Now is the time to buy...take a look at the stocks I mentioned in my previous post. 

IDFC is my favourite now...

Mcap right now is around 9000cr. Total value of the assets it holds is around 14000 cr. 50% upside. Risk: if Reverse merger doesn't happen, this may not hold true. Analyze cheyandi. Don't take this as direct buy advice.

Idfc or idfcfirst bank?

1 minute ago, NBK NTR said:

ala evaru cheppaleru bro. Long term kosam ayithe you can pick few strong stocks under Nifty 50. 

https://groww.in/indices/nifty

I was actually going through this yesterday on Google finance app and had a doubt. Will the list of stocks keep changing as and when there is a better performing stock out of this list or if there is a losing stock in this list then will it be moved out of the list and be replaced by a better performing stock out of this list?

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I was actually going through this yesterday on Google finance app and had a doubt. Will the list of stocks keep changing as and when there is a better performing stock out of this list or if there is a losing stock in this list then will it be moved out of the list and be replaced by a better performing stock out of this list?

yeah list could change...recently zomato and Nykaa were added to Nifty next 50 index. But zomato is not better performing stock.

I would say, diversify your portfolio like IT, Banks, FMCG...Use screener.in to analyze the fundamentals and add small quantity.

Below video might help you for stock screening.

Edited by NBK NTR

With whatever the layman research I have done in the past 1 week, I have identified the below shares/stocks as a safe bet.

Please correct me or suggest if any of them are not worth investing.

1) State Bank of India

2) TCS

3) L&T

4) Aditya Birla Capital

5) Reliance (Industries or Power)

6) One stock related to Automobile industry

7) One stock related to Pharma industry

5 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

yeah list could change...recently zomato and Nykaa were added to Nifty next 50 index. But zomato is not better performing stock.

I would say, diversify your portfolio like IT, Banks, FMCG...Use screener.in to analyze the fundamentals and add small quantity.

Below video might help you for stock screening.

Thanks for sharing bro (screener.in).

I actually follow her (CA lady) videos on LinkedIn.

2 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Ankur wariko kuda too good bro...Am a fan of his explanation for most of his videos.

Ankur is founder of nearbuy app 

Ha ha.... I follow his posts on LinkedIn too 😀

Looks like we have few similarities.

This guy is damn practical, keeps everything simple and always to the point :shakehands:

Edited by James Bond

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KING007 said:

Ee thread ni cold storage lo pettaru enti 🤔

Ivvala baaga gain ayinattu undi

HDFC and HDFC bank merger tho both stocks fireworks boom boom

Next waiting for Axis bank to move up with Citibank India operations acquisition which is +ve for Axis bank

40 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

HDFC and HDFC bank merger tho both stocks fireworks boom boom

Next waiting for Axis bank to move up with Citibank India operations acquisition which is +ve for Axis bank

I took Hdfc on 1425 also took MASTEK 2890 on same day now it is 3346. These two saved me.

Edited by Suresh_Ongole

2 hours ago, Suresh_Ongole said:

I took Hdfc on 1425 also took MASTEK 2890 on same day now it is 3346. These two saved me.

Great... 

Keep this thread active guys... 

Edo oka post esipondi daily Market follow ayyevallu... 

Wipro eppati nuncho anukuntunna, since 200 300 rs, Ippudu pedadam anukuntunna at cmp 600, this is only IT stock under 1k, future angle lo bagundochu ani, throw some light, anything to worry cheppandi thelisina vallu... 

8 hours ago, Ranky@Tarak said:

Let's keep active this one.

Which stock you are holding from long time.

I am holding Subex almost 2.5 years entered at 10Rs and went to 74 and back to 35 now. 

Post covid full positions in matket teskunollu luckiest ppl le... Superb entry point for subex... Nan 60 lo entered... Biggest bokka in my portfolio subex

10 hours ago, ramntr said:

Great... 

Keep this thread active guys... 

Edo oka post esipondi daily Market follow ayyevallu... 

Wipro eppati nuncho anukuntunna, since 200 300 rs, Ippudu pedadam anukuntunna at cmp 600, this is only IT stock under 1k, future angle lo bagundochu ani, throw some light, anything to worry cheppandi thelisina vallu... 

HSCL looks promising. 52 lo enter ayya now it is 81.