Anna canteens

Akshyapatra foundation has been asked to stop supply food from July 31st, not sure if they are going to give contract to someone else or closedown completely

I am not expecting any schemes to run smoothly which are not part of his nine stones, aaa nine stones ke kinda meda paduthunnadu to mobilise funds, so verevi which gives credit for previous govt will not run

12 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Hyd baddi kotla tho polchina edava manda unnaru only just pure hatred on CBN tho janalaki entha self respect tho food pedutunnaru annadi vadilesi, so dont expect Ycp to continue this

9 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Keep a close eye on this super hit scheme. Locals evaranna ee madhya vellaraaa? Is it still in same quality? Request to regularly check. This will help in countering in social media

Nuvvinka Chala late annay already two district lo museyadaniki orders pass ayyay 

State motham anthe 

Quality aithe thaggindi adi kuda fact Vijayawada Alankar theatre dagara just adigithe chepparu 

YCP ki income ravatledu anta vati mida anduke musestaru anta

1 hour ago, Madineni76854 said:

Nuvvinka Chala late annay already two district lo museyadaniki orders pass ayyay 

State motham anthe 

Quality aithe thaggindi adi kuda fact Vijayawada Alankar theatre dagara just adigithe chepparu 

Anna canteen la meeda income ante veelaki commissions ravatledan

1 hour ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Anna canteen la meeda income ante veelaki commissions ravatledan

Anthega Mari Aa 151 lo okka NAA dash gadiki aina subject undaaa Edo undi Ani cheppina Buggana gadu rojuki oka budaga vaduluthunnadu trolling ki Inka remaining amen Halleluya

5 hours ago, Madineni76854 said:

State motham anthe 

We have to list down the things that are closed by YCP. 

6 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Nobody cares today, but some one will care tomorrow. #hopeMatters

Sorry, there is no reason to hope AP voters will exercise any discretion in the future. Its going to be same in 2024 and on ... 

I still shake my head looking at those numbers.

25 minutes ago, minion said:

Sorry, there is no reason to hope AP voters will exercise any discretion in the future. Its going to be same in 2024 and on ... 

I still shake my head looking at those numbers.

I can understand your POV, and my inner feeling is not different from that. But people will easy get fed up if they don’t see what they expected. 

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I can understand your POV, and my inner feeling is not different from that. But people will easy get fed up if they don’t see what they expected. 

You're an optimistic person brother. I commend you for that.

I derive energy and hope from people like you. And I thank you for that :shakehands:

7 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

may be not......

May be might be lu enduku le brother.... Anna Canteen is one of the pet projects of CBN. It gave him good publicity nationwide... I don’t think he will scrap this one (unless there is dire situation)

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

May be might be lu enduku le brother.... Anna Canteen is one of the pet projects of CBN. It gave him good publicity nationwide... I don’t think he will scrap this one (unless there is dire situation)

nakite only election campagain la anipinchindi..... 5 months back ide cheppa.. ippudu closing time ki ade cheptunna....

4 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

nakite only election campagain la anipinchindi..... 5 months back ide cheppa.. ippudu closing time ki ade cheptunna....

why would you think Anna Canteens would be closed if TDP were to come back to power?

You never answered that.

Looking back is ALWAYS 20/20, my friend.

17 minutes ago, minion said:

why would you think Anna Canteens would be closed if TDP were to come back to power?

You never answered that.

Looking back is ALWAYS 20/20, my friend.

election date kalla tesuku ravali anna idito tappa.. no background work done for the scheme exept selection of contractor...

daniki oka procedure ledu... oka head tayaru cheyyaledu...

due to finacial crisis maintaning same quality is not also possible....

Archived