Kaushal

Rear Window

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like many artists and heroes, but He is the first person that i am admiring who doesn't belong to nandamuri legacy.. quite surprising that many nandamuri fans are supporting him..it seems that our nandamuri fans tastes and thoughts are also interconnected.. we are all brothers from another mothers..?

1 minute ago, namontrnbk said:

i like many artists and heroes, but He is the first person that i am admiring who doesn't belong to nandamuri legacy.. quite surprising that many nandamuri fans are supporting him..it seems that our nandamuri fans tastes and thoughts are also interconnected.. we are all brothers from another mothers..?

All hero fans supported.. Unanimous and unbelievable craze

On 9/30/2018 at 6:22 PM, namontrnbk said:

??? pk fans inka ekkuva supporting..just for info?

On 9/30/2018 at 11:34 AM, Rear Window said:

Game elaa aadalo standards set chesaadu future bb contestants ki 

game elaa aadakudado anadaniki rest of the house mates set chesaaru

aadevadoo hindi boss winner anta edho season...aadu house lo enter ayyi first nundi evaritho kaluva konda..ilaaney nasa petti gelichadanta hindi big boss...kaushal copied and followed same script..gelichadu...standards levu em levu...thupak adhoka aata daaniki dappulu :stupid:

Pichi phoonk ayadu bayataki ragane true colors bayatapdday. Game ni game la adinappudu bayataki ragane hms mida public lo edavatam shows his real character. First nunchi cheptune vunnam he is not worth of ani. See the idiotic speech and comments in video ??

19 minutes ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Pichi phoonk ayadu bayataki ragane true colors bayatapdday. Game ni game la adinappudu bayataki ragane hms mida public lo edavatam shows his real character. First nunchi cheptune vunnam he is not worth of ani. See the idiotic speech and comments in video ??

Kaushal ni HMs baaga torture pettaaru forming groups.....kaushal bayata fire avvatam lo tappu ledu IMO

Archived