గుజరాత్‌లో మా వదిన మాటేమిటి?: ఒవైసీ.

Kiriti

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro so many countries have oil - Nigeria, Venezuela. How are they doing ? None of them compare to the wealth and investments Saudis were able to build. Please take away the prejudice and read about Saudi history - their modern founder Ibn Saud is a brilliant statesman who united hundreds of tribes to form modern Saudi Arabia. They wisely played US against Britain and developed their oil resources without getting greedy and dividing due to infighting.

I dont take cheap shots - everything I say is true and are gems. 

This I deeply respect, my friend :shakehands:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Eyana monna Tana caste kaapu ani cheppukunnaaru.( Kapu 5% reservation discussions lo)

ippuduemo turushkudi avataaram ethaatu.

dal me kuch kaalaa hain

:dream: 

Doesn't matter brother ... he still expresses well ... 

and to be honest ... many of his views align with my own ... even though they take some beating here ... 

5 minutes ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

do u know still major income source for Malaysia ....its oil only...

andaruu oil meeda bratiki bayata paddolle

Not true ..oil is about 20-30% of their budget and as share of economy it is much lesser. It is industrialized economy. Valla car company Proton kosam okappudu CBN chala try chesadu.  Anyway nuvvu oka country annavu nenu chala choopinchanu. 

7 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Eyana monna Tana caste kaapu ani cheppukunnaaru.( Kapu 5% reservation discussions lo)

ippuduemo turushkudi avataaram ethaatu.

dal me kuch kaalaa hain

:dream: 

nenu kaapo lekapothe india bayata vunnano - ivanni endhukanta ? cant you engage me in discussions ? do facts change if they come from kamma or reddy or somebody who lives in India ? even internet forums lo anonymous perulu pettukoni kooda ivanni koopi laagala ?

He's  a person who follows his heart ... he obviously loves his position ... doesn't matter if he is hindu or muslim or christian ... it doesn't matter if he's kamma or kapu ... he has conscience ... and I like it ... and besides everything ... he likes NTR ... nothing else matters ... 

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Not true ..oil is about 20-30% of their budget and as share of economy it is much lesser. It is industrialized economy. Valla car company Proton kosam okappudu CBN chala try chesadu.  Anyway nuvvu oka country annavu nenu chala choopinchanu. 

adi ippudu, malaysia develop ainde oil valla..

car company found chesindi Mahathir, he is Indian descendant only

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Bro so many countries have oil - Nigeria, Venezuela. How are they doing ? None of them compare to the wealth and investments Saudis were able to build.

I think it is unfair to compare these countries. most of the Saudi reserves are shallow, extraction cost is lowest in the world.

let us do apples to apple comparison

Population:

Saudi Arabia : 32 million

Venezuela    : 31 millioin  summary: population is same

oil production

Saudi Arabia : 10.4 million bbl/day

Venezuela    : 2.2 millioin bbl/day summary: saudi production is 4.7 times of venzuela

Per Capita GDP:

Saudi Arabia : 20000$

Venezuela    : 12000$ summary: Saudi per capita is only 1.6 times of venezuela

Nigeria with 6 times more population and only 1/5 of Saudi production, it is doing proportionally better in per capita GDP

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

It is commensense is it not ? you cant force a person to live with another person. It does not violate right to equality  because Islam grants the same right to women as well. In hanafi school where triple talaq is followed women can also divorce their husbands with triple talaq. 

What is exploitation here ? the only issue is that the woman is abandoned with no alimony or divorce settlement. Instant Triple talaq was never part of muslim personal law anway so it is illegal to begin with .

agree, if the women also have same right then it is not a equality right issue and good to know it is already illegal.

Yes, it is exploitation when somebody breaks an agreement abruptly without due process and no compensation. it is not just alimony, children custody is also a major issue. such things can not be rushed without mutual consent or trial.

32 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I think it is unfair to compare these countries. most of the Saudi reserves are shallow, extraction cost is lowest in the world.

Population:

oil production

Venezuela    : 2.2 millioin bbl/day summary: saudi production is 4.7 times of venzuela

Per Capita GDP:

Nigeria with 6 times more population and only 1/5 of Saudi production, it is doing proportionally better in per capita GDP

This is perfect example of statistics distorting the picture. Lets keep aside the stats - do you seriously think venezuela is doing proportionally better than saudi ? there are hunger riots in venezuela whereas free education. interest free housing loans, almost free petrol, excellent law and order, excellent skyscrapers in saudi. 

Saudi has tons of immigrants who are included in GDP calculation - if you take gdP per nationals alone it is much higher. In addition Saudi is net creditor and a massive postive NII (Net International Investor - google it). And a massive sovereign national fund. Remember all that is just wealth of Saudi government alone.Saudi government is owned and just a part of the house of saud who have massive wealth of their own running in to trillions of dollars. There is no comparision - saudi creates jobs for Indiasn and the world whereas venezuelans are running away from their own country and working as toilet cleaners in USA.

43 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

agree, if the women also have same right then it is not a equality right issue and good to know it is already illegal.

Yes, it is exploitation when somebody breaks an agreement abruptly without due process and no compensation. it is not just alimony, children custody is also a major issue. such things can not be rushed without mutual consent or trial.

I dont think marriage is a financial agreement though it obviously has financial impacts. In most western jurisdictions as well alimony or child support are not rights/entitlements but totally based on circumstances and judge decisions. Anyway Muslims already have the due process. They dont need these antics of Modi and hindutvavadis.

1 hour ago, swarnandhra said:

Population:

oil production

Per Capita GDP:

good comparison :shakehands:

44 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I dont think marriage is a financial agreement though it obviously has financial impacts. In most western jurisdictions as well alimony or child support are not rights/entitlements but totally based on circumstances and judge decisions. Anyway Muslims already have the due process. They dont need these antics of Modi and hindutvavadis.

I said "agreement". I did not say "financial agreement". Any case, whether it is written or verbal or implicit in other means, marriage is an agreement. you can not break it as and when you see fit without consequences.

Are you sure about child support in western jurisdictions? many courts already declared child support is not against constitution and clealy said it is childs "right". do you want me to list some of the cases?

56 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

saudi creates jobs for Indiasn and the world whereas venezuelans are running away from their own country 

This is a perfect example of natural resource like oil alone isn't going to make you a sought after place ... even with a good person like late chavez ... whatever the reasons are.

9 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I said "agreement". I did not say "financial agreement". Any case, whether it is written/verbally or implicit in other means, marriage is an agreement. you can not break it as and when you see fit without consequences.

Are you sure about child support in western jurisdictions? many courts already declared child support is not against constitution and clealy said it is childs "right". do you want me to list some of the cases?

It totally depends. For eg. both wife and husband  just want to separate and both don't ask for alimony then they can with no consequences to each other. i am pretty sure in most western jusridictions alimony is not paid unless asked for by dependent spouse. And amount of alimony completely depends on the individual circumstances. There is no automatic right or entitlement for alimony.

Anyway all this is totally irrelevant to the antics of Indian parliament.

10 minutes ago, minion said:

This is a perfect example of natural resource like oil alone isn't going to make you a sought after place ... even with a good person like late chavez ... whatever the reasons are.

There are two main reasons. Venezuelands are badly divided among white settlers and non-white natives. White settlers still crave recognition from their original white countries of portugal or spain and take all the wealth they generate in venezuela and invest there. This means venezuela does not get to keep the wealth its produces. second is venezuela did a poor job in effectively investing and exploiting its natural resources and developing it oil wells like saudi did.

13 hours ago, AbbaiG said:

Instant triple talaq ippatidaaka Illegal aa??

Evadra cheppindi neeku. Indian secular filth cheppindaa neeku?

Bro u still didnt get it....just observe his post from past few days...

He is one ampng those desert goats....as simple as that...dont get too fruatrated with that guy....normal matalu waste aa batche ki.

I was just waiting to see someone come up with the 'desert goat' reference .... there it is ...

am just surprised that its not the usual suspect ...

One liner lol posters calling others names ... lay it off, will you ... find something useful ... 

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Is it really "the" question?. You asked many before I answered them all. So apart from this "the" question did I satisfactorily answer other ones ?. I just want discussion to go methodically bro instead of jumping from one question to other in the spirit of "gotcha" and changing goal posts.

OK let me answer "the"( :)) question . What do you mean social cost ? I am assuming the potential cost to society due to abandoned wife  and children(usually even in triple talaq most muslim husbands keep the children and dont abandon them though) . Now is abandoning wife and children unique to muslims ? even the hindu hriday samrat occupying PM position did it. You can see here itself that you are asking a very biased specifically anti muslim question.

But let me go forward - how much taxpayer money goes to muslims ? Now GoIh has two major spends - one is expense, other is investment. We dont have to consider investment as it goes to non-human things like bridges etc. If you take expenses - the major one is defense and a chunk of its goes to salaries of soldiers. We all know how few soldiers are muslims - so they dont get any major benefit. Next major expense is salaries of "leeches" called bureacracy (pandikokkulu in the wise words of NTR). Now here too muslims are very few - it goes to scum like IYR and that bastard who throw a spanner in polavaram works on the very last day of his work. Next major is agriculture subsidies - agains muslims dont farm much. Apart from a small sum called haj subsidy and some minority lending it is clear most muslims dont live on tax payer money and they probably get much lesser than their population share.

On the other hand look at the taxes that go from south indian states and end up in hands of UP and bihar. Now I am not saying muslims are perfect but You are trying to look with a magnifying glass at muslim faults while ignoring the elephant sized faults of BJP government.

Do you really mean it??? Defense is just to create jobs and pay salaries?? 

5 minutes ago, John said:

నేను చూడాలనుకునే వ్యక్తి ఇంకా రాలేదే ఇక్కడికి  :D  :waiting: 

ఆ వ్యక్తి పేరు గుర్తు రావటంలేదు కాని..ఆయన DP లో వ్యక్తికి తలపాగా ఉంటుంది , ఎవరికయినా తెలిస్తే పిలవండి :D

Archived