NTR Anna canteens

sonykongara

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ee scheme ki kavalasinavi kuda (like rice, dal, veggies, milk) direct ga farmers tho link pettukonte andariki profit. Just to avoid middlemen and commissions. I know accountability issues vuntayi

15 minutes ago, rk09 said:

ee scheme ki kavalasinavi kuda (like rice, dal, veggies, milk) direct ga farmers tho link pettukonte andariki profit. Just to avoid middlemen and commissions. I know accountability issues vuntayi

manchi idea edi

19 minutes ago, rk09 said:

google akshayapatra . it will clear all of your doubts

Had I still been in US, I would have thought this 'Anna' Canteen as another Populist scheme. Now that I am in Vijayawada (my family in GDV for education of my son) and most of the time eat in hotels & restaurants (breakfast, lunch & dinner), my minimum spending per day on food alone is Rs.250. This is just the minimum spending and most of the times, I really don't relish the food I eat. Even this minimum amount seems a burden for an upper middle class guy like me (yet to be employed) and I wonder how much of a pain it is for a middle class or BPL people to afford it. Food is a very basic necessity and I am really glad that AP Govt has brought in such a scheme (ofcourse thanks to J Jayalalitha for the inspiration behind this). 

Food, Health and Education are vital elements for the growth of any society. As long as common people cannot afford these at affordable prices, we cannot claim to be a developed nation/state. Whatever growth indicators or statistics that were given on these aspects by govt agencies, most of the time its only on paper and doesn't reflect ground realities.  

Given this scenario, I would heartily welcome this scheme and thank AP CM for launching it. 

6 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Had I still been in US, I would have thought this 'Anna' Canteen as another Populist scheme. Now that I am in Vijayawada (my family in GDV for education of my son) and most of the time eat in hotels & restaurants (breakfast, lunch & dinner), my minimum spending per day on food alone is Rs.250. This is just the minimum spending and most of the times, I really don't relish the food I eat. Even this minimum amount seems a burden for an upper middle class guy like me (yet to be employed) and I wonder how much of a pain it is for a middle class or BPL people to afford it. Food is a very basic necessity and I am really glad that AP Govt has brought in such a scheme (ofcourse thanks to J Jayalalitha for the inspiration behind this). 

Food, Health and Education are vital elements for the growth of any society. As long as common people cannot afford these at affordable prices, we cannot claim to be a developed nation/state. Whatever growth indicators or statistics that were given on these aspects by govt agencies, most of the time its only on paper and doesn't reflect ground realities.  

Given this scenario, I would heartily welcome this scheme and thank AP CM for launching it. 

TN lo chudtanaiki bagovu bro avi mari darunam koi chotala AP vi super ga unnayi

Guest Urban Legend
1 minute ago, sonykongara said:

TN lo chudtanaiki bagovu bro avi mari darunam koi chotala AP vi super ga unnayi

benchmark kfc ani set chesaru babu garu 

Accountability issues valana private/NGO org ki isthunnaru kani

One central kitchen for every 50-100 km. bring every govt. related program/scheme (civil supplies, NREGA) into this. it will be very cost effective

like wise all other major projects - infra related - ex: Roads, irrigation where maintenance needed every year. atu employment itu savings

but again accountability

3 minutes ago, Urban Legend said:

yes completely funded by ap govt 

7 minutes ago, Nbk4lyf said:

Yeah 

54 minutes ago, ravindras said:

google akshayapatra . it will clear all of your doubts

1 hour ago, rk09 said:

Yes, Akshayapatra google ante, vallu yemi free ga cheyyaru ga. Govt. ki yentha charge chesthunnaro choodali

instead, if govt can pool up all resources and work with Akshayapatra then it will be win-win for every one

23 minutes ago, rk09 said:

Yes, Akshayapatra google ante, vallu yemi free ga cheyyaru ga. Govt. ki yentha charge chesthunnaro choodali

instead, if govt can pool up all resources and work with Akshayapatra then it will be win-win for every one

73 per day (breakfast+lunch+dinner) paid to akshayapatra

people pay 15 , remaining amount paid by government.

meeru cheppevi vinadaaniki, ideal cases lo baguntaayi gaani practical india lo jaragavu.

government planning to give all mid-day meal scheme to akshayapatra . government already gave 19,000 schools out of 45,000 schools in ap to akshyapatra. in near future they are going to extend it to remaining schools.

i hope cbn will give meals programme in residential(bc, sc,st,navodaya) schools in ap to akshayapatra

when i studied btech, one of my classmate is st . vaadu chadivina government residential schools lo entha worst gaa  food vundo cheppadu. he stopped eating food in night. he had lunch just to  survive. he is very thin. mana bureaucrats, wardens entha baagaa accountable gaa vuntaaro andariki telusu. 

some bureaucrats who supports ysrcp/janasena/bjp/congress will try to spoil the program in their own ways.

in the current world getting dedicated people became difficult.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Visakhapatnam/anna-canteens-a-big-hit-with-poor-middle-class/article24393452.ece

Every village should have 1 Anna Canteen. Food should be given at affordable prices. 

I know it will be a burden to govt and also it will create a kind of take it easy attitude to ground level workers when you get food and other schemes.... but EOD it will serve the purpose of “to the people and for the people” it’s all in the hands of public to fulfill “by the people”.

Two days on, Andhra's Anna canteens an instant hit among poor, middle class

Vijayawada: Two days after the Andhra Pradesh government launched 'Anna Canteens' in various parts of the state, the drive has become an instant hit with a large number of people belonging to the poor and middle class.

Taking a cue from Amma canteens in Tamil Naidu, the Andhra Pradesh government started Anna Canteens in major towns of the state. Anna, means elder brother, which is in reference to late N T Rama Rao, the founder of ruling Telugu Desam Party.

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had inaugurated 60 canteens on July 11 with more than 40 canteens operating from July 12. Cashier of one of the Anna Canteens, Govardhana Giridhara Rap said, "Public response is good. A huge floating in the business has been seen". The state government is currently planning to launch more than 100 canteens by August 15. The Anna canteens provide breakfast, lunch and dinner at a nominal price of Rs 5.

A menu chart is also prepared to follow regularly and these canteens run six days a week except Sunday. However, the canteens have witnessed a huge demand since day one. The Akshaya Patra Foundation (TAPF), a wing of ISKCON is supplying the food to these canteens. Also, the state government has developed infrastructure for these canteens. "We are supplying food cooked at our centralized kitchen under hygienic conditions. The government and our team are providing good cooperation," TAPF, Liasioning Officer, Venkatrao said. "All the Anna Canteens will be catered by Akshaya Patra Foundation. Some are in construction stage; once they are completed, we will supply food to those canteens also," he added.

Archived