Atleast Terrorist has a goal

NBKsFan

life and karma r two things which confuses me and haunts...how u think and behave will have huge impact...be critical and follow ur heart irrespective of majority interpretation...kcr lanti chetha vedhsvalni aadi sollu vini pogide batch ni cpunter cheyskspovatsm valla telugu jathi suffered...alantivi konni kelukutha untai...ledu antey mamilu solle...no sp threads these days in db...aa fun missing...ee thread edo baagundi ani

You should express yourself more brother ... not only in chatroom, but in PS and other forums.

Don't be discouraged ... hey, you know your way around here. 

There is some alternate reality that dawned on with Trump election (didn't mean to bring Am politics into this) and Brexit vote.

It is what it is ... time to fight ... in whatever form.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should express yourself more brother ... not only in chatroom, but in PS and other forums.

Don't be discouraged ... hey, you know your way around here.

There is some alternate reality that dawned on with Trump election (didn't mean to bring Am politics into this) and Brexit vote.

It is what it is ... time to fight ... in whatever form.

if u don't support modi or trump or kcr...ppl question our intelligence and conviction uncle...insted of coming with proper facts and arguments..edo fb and whatsapp posts tjechi edhsva sollu ..manaki aa bp endukule ani appudu appudu werkends

mee it ollu idi gakumda edanna seppandi

Deeniki oka context undi, Chandas ... 

Once you're in that web (I know you understand) ... its hard to come out even though you know your soul is dying  ... kids going to school ... wife with jonasses syndrome. 

That's where it takes something on our part to break the cycle.

if u don't support modi or trump or kcr...ppl question our intelligence and conviction uncle...insted of coming with proper facts and arguments..edo fb and whatsapp posts tjechi edhsva sollu ..manaki aa bp endukule ani appudu appudu werkends

They're obviously not interested in facts ... You don't try to convince them ... you fight them (just like ycp morons).

Those who are reasonable ... you still try to convey a message of good and bad. If they listen, good ... if not, so be it. Atleast we are doing our part  :shakehands:

Its a battle. I for one, am willing to take it on.

Ippudu nammali chandas. US nunchi 4 years back vachestha ante nammaledu kanai jarigindi appudu ippudu anthr inko 4-5 max next endi annedi chudali.

Bank lo Fd lo esukoni nela nela tinadham anukunna ee satya batch modi daniki tax esetatlu unnadu

Mee too :) 

usa tho compare chesthey maaku salaries thskkuva and huge taxes but we have a life that makes working here...job poina he get 60% salary for 1 year with several other support..one may have relax life

Compare that with someone with  a child in America ... who has a pre-existing condition ... as simple as a seasonal allergy or asthma ... Compare that with something bigger ...  Can you even imagine the plight?

Don't get me started on balance billing ...

I need to get out of this country ... its an abomination.  

I need to find life somewhere else.

usa tho compare chesthey maaku salaries thskkuva and huge taxes but we have a life that makes working here...job poina he get 60% salary for 1 year with several other support..one may have relax life

If you lose job in America ... You're looking at insanity ...

doesn't matter if your employer is paying for unemployment insurance (yes, they do), social security ...

Republicans and their ilk will tell you that you are a leech. Forget that you are contributing 6.2% of your social security payment and your employer contributes  6.2% (a total of 12.4% of your entire salary. Your employer is not doing you a charity. Its part of your pay package). They'll tell you, you're leeching when you take social security. They'll tell you ... you're a burden to society. You know who says that? The people who are collecting the social welfare. The very same people who never paid a dime into the system. 

imagine contributing 12.4% of your entire working life and compounding, even in a lousy 401k.

Its not you and I who are leeches.

Adrushtam unna vallake goals undali.

Entho kashtapadithe gaani eee chinna vishayam kuda daggaraki raaka pothe anni musukoni unna daanitho adjust avvadam nerchukovali. goals lantivi ettukokudadu. It's a fact. 

minion uncle nuvvu inka slept leda memu oka night sleeping esi vacham

minion uncle nuvvu inka slept leda memu oka night sleeping esi vacham

trying. DB lo unte nidra pattadu. 

2:30am now. got to get some sleep. See you guys tomorrow.

Archived