I know ...

minion

I know what you mean brother ... 

healthcare in America ,,, is its achilles heel ... it'll bring her down someday ... its just out of control ... Obamacare is a feeble effort to counter that. That's one of the reasons I like HC .. she pushed for total healthcare reform back in the early 90s ... as usual republicans blocked it.

What's ironic is ... a republican president, Nixon, came so close to pass the universal healthcare ... after that everything in republican party went down the toilet.

ekamga $175 penchadu bro.....as usual i guess your perception of insurance companies are wrong.....if at all controlling needs then it has to be on hospitals and doctor....for eg. cholesterol test costs $200 here...one simple liver panel test costs $800....

these doctors and hospitals are cheating...please realize that...i truely don't have complain on insurance companies.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ekamga $175 penchadu bro.....as usual i guess your perception of insurance companies are wrong.....if at all controlling needs then it has to be on hospitals and doctor....for eg. cholesterol test costs $200 here...one simple liver panel test costs $800....

these doctors and hospitals are cheating...please realize that...i truely don't have complain on insurance companies.

I know brother ... but, don't be so eager to let go of insurance companies ... they're part of this whole thing.

Remember who opposed the govt option to begin with (I'm assuming you're familiar with the healthcare debate few years ago).

Prescription drug costs sky rocketing every day. You know what is the solution and who is blocking it?

a 60 year old drug that costs 1-2 dollars to make ... sells for $600 ...

a democratic senator's daughter is the ceo ...and her mom used her position to lobby/force school districts to  purchase this obnoxious drug at exorbitant prices ... I know, my son is one of those who's affected ...  I paid the price ... I know ...

a 60 year old drug that costs 1-2 dollars to make ... sells for $600 ...

a democratic senator's daughter is the ceo ...and her mom used her position to lobby/force school districts to  purchase this obnoxious drug at exorbitant prices ... I know, my son is one of those who's affected ...  I paid the price ... I know ...

that is extreme case and out right scandal. I was referring to high generic drug cost compared to north neighbor. Republicans blocked prescription drug reform bills repeatedly in senate. They don't want Medicare to "negotiate" better prices for the drugs they buy :wall:

that is extreme case and out right scandal. I was referring to high generic drug cost compared to north neighbor. Republicans blocked prescription drug reform bills repeatedly in senate. They don't want Medicare to "negotiate" better prices for the drugs they buy :wall:

In a way ... its ironic that American tax payer pays for the research (i'm currently part of some of that research ... these are funded by nih and other govt organizations with tax dollars)  ... yet ends up paying more for the same drug ... sad.

Haha thanks. Adento someone told me to go grab pussie and I got banned

welcome to the club :)

Most here are good folks, brother. Sometimes we all get carried away ... I try not to go after anyone unless they come at me personally. Take it in strides and enjoy the db. Its a good place to hang around. Veer into chat room sometimes if you're interested ... lot of fun posts there. You'll enjoy  :shakehands:

Let them outsource the tests to India...there they do it for 5 dollars

Haha correct brother. We will have more meaningful debates, kani like trump, some his supporters are not allowing that to happen :P

when you see those ... just fire brother ... no reason to hold it back ...

in the db, we will fight it in whatever form ... not that it matters.

If you have something intelligent beyond 'wow' ... say that. 

what the fuuck does it even mean ... 

I understand you hate 'liberals' ... whatever the hell it means to you ... I got that from your previous posts ... but, you got to be more expressive ... come on, you can do it ... 

I know brother ... but, don't be so eager to let go of insurance companies ... they're part of this whole thing.

Remember who opposed the govt option to begin with (I'm assuming you're familiar with the healthcare debate few years ago).

Hmmm don't know why you blindly support ACA which does not have any regulations for hospitals or doctors.....you seemed to joined bandwagon of blaming insurance companies. so many talentless idiots are working as doctors or nurses here and charging exorbitant prices as if they are entitiled to $300 per hour charge. I literally seen with one nurse in university hospital whom is not able to get blood drawn properly. I also seen countless errors in results of tests in uni. hospitals compared to private labs. Obama did not even consider them to put regulation in ACA and put heavy burden on ordinary middle class people who supported by donating him via 20 or 30 dollars everytime he sent email asking for donation. now if you see premiums for 2017, it costs $1100 min for family of four per month. This is too heavy burden for any middle class family.

it is typical democratic party style to put burden on middle class all the time for getting vote bank secured in poor poeple by blaming always banks or insurance companies. in 1994, bill clinton did same with home loan law where customer cannot be rejected for loan which is primary reaosn for 2007 recession. Now obama with ACA. Anyway it seems hillary is almost predicted to win. so you are safe. only middle class and hard working family is destroyed for this dumb obama vote bank politics.

Hmmm don't know why you blindly support ACA which does not have any regulations for hospitals or doctors.....you seemed to joined bandwagon of blaming insurance companies. so many talentless idiots are working as doctors or nurses here and charging exorbitant prices as if they are entitiled to $300 per hour charge. I literally seen with one nurse in university hospital whom is not able to get blood drawn properly. I also seen countless errors in results of tests in uni. hospitals compared to private labs. Obama did not even consider them to put regulation in ACA and put heavy burden on ordinary middle class people who supported by donating him via 20 or 30 dollars everytime he sent email asking for donation. now if you see premiums for 2017, it costs $1100 min for family of four per month. This is too heavy burden for any middle class family.

it is typical democratic party style to put burden on middle class all the time for getting vote bank secured in poor poeple by blaming always banks or insurance companies. in 1994, bill clinton did same with home loan law where customer cannot be rejected for loan which is primary reaosn for 2007 recession. Now obama with ACA. Anyway it seems hillary is almost predicted to win. so you are safe. only middle class and hard working family is destroyed for this dumb obama vote bank politics.

Take it easy, I have my reasons to support ACA and the Democrats.

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Sunday the agency hasn't changed its opinion that Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges after a review of new emails.

Comey had dropped a bombshell 11 days from the election when he informed Congress that the FBI had discovered emails in its separate investigation of Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, that could be connected to its investigation of whether Clinton mishandled classified information by using a private email server.
The news could help Clinton put to rest a controversy that has dogged her in the 2016 race's closing days, helping Donald Trump narrow a polling gap nationally and in key battleground states.
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July," Comey said in the letter to top Republicans on the House Oversight Committee.
Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said her campaign is validated in its belief that nothing would change.

Btw minion brother, all the crap which people talked here about the new emails etc should read the breaking news now. I pity them for their ignorance.

Its a smoke screen brother .... distract the voter enough before elections is the game .. trump knows that ... those republicans who support him know that ... 

Its a smoke screen brother .... distract the voter enough before elections is the game .. trump knows that ... those republicans who support him know that ...

People literally lost the credibility by half because of his stupid letter last week

Giuliani to le openly that he colluded with some FBI agents and got first hand info about this.

Ikkada Hillary meda chetta posts vese vallaki, Ee conspiracy enduku kanabadaledo? May be because of their selective ignorance and impeccable and biased nature.

People literally lost the credibility by half because of his stupid letter last week

Giuliani to le openly that he colluded with some FBI agents and got first hand info about this.

Ikkada Hillary meda chetta posts vese vallaki, Ee conspiracy enduku kanabadaledo? May be because of their selective ignorance and impeccable and biased nature.

I decided to leave the political section, brother ... its not worth the aggravation ... and besides, I don't belong here ... 

Last few months nuchi chala uncomfortable ga undi ee section ki rataniki. Can't wait for this to over.

Yes indeed. 

2 more days ... hopefully it'll be over ... if it drags like 2000 ... I'm just going to focus on my beloved Tarheels and basketball :)

Archived