I know ...

minion

I always felt ... being American is not about visa or citizenship .,, its a way of life ... America provided that  ... beyond that, you're not American or Indian ... see if you can think beyond that ...

Like it or not ... American society always pushed the boundaries ... see where you belong in that ... 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the point where general people are wrong. both are evils i do agree. Tell me how many USA ex presidents (after 1990) or present politicians are honest and did work for people, who cares about name if so called good named persons are useless... all these are cold blooded ...white caller criminals..

One example.... African American community felt that Obama is savior... then why killings are not reduced.....what is that change he brought to them since previous governments ..... nothing... it just perception ....

similarly in India too... number of dalits, muslims christians are murdered in INC govt are same as in bjp govt and sometimes even more..... but if one person murdered in BJP govt, that becomes sensation .... funny thing is still these people vote to the so called saviors

its all perception ...

i am ok if a so called evil person do start the process of change (don't expect 100%)...rather than savior who does nothing

Ok...

When ever I see Hc,i only see deceit...she looks super duper fake to me Annai...any reasonable American would divorce her husband,if the husband does what bill did...but this woman is a power monger,and chose to conceal a lot of his husband's sex scandals...

And the private server for a secretary of a state is ducking joke...she had to have her own dubious reasons for all the secrecy....

If she is a power monger ... don't you think she would have dumped him long time back? After all, Bill Clinton has been nothing but a drag on her political career for the last 20 some years. It is her strength my friend ... that's what I respect in her the most ... despite all his shortcomings ... she stayed ... 

You know who else I respect? Levinsky. These two women loved Bill Clinton ...

contrary to fox news rhetoric, there was no rape ... 

no doubt Bill Clinton was inappropriate ... he was 44 and the youngest president ... still, what he did was not morally right ... but, there was no crime committed there ...

Again, contrary to what many Republicans believe ... BC was not prosecuted for sex scandal ... he was tried for perjury ... based on some obscure definition of sex ... that was the cornerstone of Ken Starr's witch hunt during the late 90s. BC was never impeached ... irrespective of what you hear on fox news.

BTW, while presiding these proceedings and acting like a saint ... Newt Gingrich (then house speaker) had his own affairs ... those came out later ... Its just remarkable to see all this back then and see it now ... all in its glory on Fox news.

Beautiful.

If she is a power monger ... don't you think she would have dumped him long time back? After all, Bill Clinton has been nothing but a drag on her political career for the last 20 some years. It is her strength my friend ... that's what I respect in her the most ... despite all his shortcomings ... she stayed ...

You know who else I respect? Levinsky. These two women loved Bill Clinton ...

contrary to fox news rhetoric, there was no rape ...

no doubt Bill Clinton was inappropriate ... he was 44 and the youngest president ... still, what he did was not morally right ... but, there was no crime committed there ...

Again, contrary to what many Republicans believe ... BC was not prosecuted for sex scandal ... he was tried for perjury ... based on some obscure definition of sex ... that was the cornerstone of Ken Starr's witch hunt during the late 90s. BC was never impeached ... irrespective of what you hear on fox news.

BTW, while presiding these proceedings and acting like a saint ... Newt Gingrich (then house speaker) had his own affairs ... those came out later ... Its just remarkable to see all this back then and see it now ... all in its glory on Fox news.

Beautiful.

These sex games are not an issue Annai...be it bill or Trump...

But trying to conceal facts is... Lewinsky is just one case...there were many women in bills life,who Hc covered up...

And,what about the pvt server? U think Hc is so naive? What was she trying to hide?

bro. 2017 health insurance rates chusaka i changed my opinion...please vote for Trump.....literally ACA is robbing money from healthy people and tax payers. 

I'd rather pay a little extra in health ins than face another 2008 like crash and lose everything, including job AND insurance. That's whats going to happen if trump wins ... or any republican govt ... just take a look at Wisconsin, Kansas, LA and countless other republican governed states. That's all republicans do ... trillions tax cuts for the 1% ... crash the economy ... bomb some hapless country to hide their incompetence and  spin/twist everything beyond belief and call it 'America Great Again'. This time there won't be an Obama to pull it out. No thanks.

I'd rather pay a little extra in health ins than face another 2008 like crash and lose everything, including job AND insurance. That's whats going to happen if trump wins ... or any republican govt ... just take a look at Wisconsin, Kansas, LA and countless other republican governed states. That's all republicans do ... trillions tax cuts for the 1% ... crash the economy ... bomb some hapless country to hide their incompetence and  spin/twist everything beyond belief and call it 'America Great Again'. This time there won't be an Obama to pull it out. No thanks.

why indians selected Modi despite of huge corruption in BJP ruling states? Do you think GOP will support Trump?

true patriot is perception .... Modi is patriot like u and me. Since other candidates are assholes, he is getting good image.

India is lucky to have a team like Modi,Parrikar at the center.I can surely say the country is in safe hands...zero corruption...what else u want natu.

India is lucky to have a team like Modi,Parrikar at the center.I can surely say the country is in safe hands...zero corruption...what else u want natu.

Are you for Modi or against? You seem to take whimsical stand. 

Not trying to put you on the spot doc ... but, its important to have a conviction and stick with it ... no offense meant brother ...  sorry if it came out that way though (you're one of the few friends I have here ... don't want to offend). 

why indians selected Modi despite of huge corruption in BJP ruling states? Do you think GOP will support Trump?

I have no idea. 

As for GOP supporting Trump, its none of my concern ... but, have you been watching American politics lately? If you have, it should have given an answer to your question.

Are you for Modi or against? You seem to take whimsical stand.

Not trying to put you on the spot doc ... but, its important to have a conviction and stick with it ... no offense meant brother ... sorry if it came out that way though (you're one of the few friends I have here ... don't want to offend).

State issues lo anti modi,central issues lo he is the best.no alternative.

State issues lo anti modi,central issues lo he is the best.no alternative.

no doubt ... BJP has always been my favorite in protecting India's interests ... being able to respond to a belligerent Paki ... or assert ourselves in the regional meetings ... 

On the global stage ... it takes more ...

I'd love to see India take a global stage ... 

It means sacrifices need to be made ... there is a reason US and USSR were crowned the super powers after WW2 (America didn't want to be the part of the war ... attack on Perl Harbor pulled us in ... and Americans just finished it). 

You can't just take a passive sideline approach (non co-op) and expect to be respected ... take sides and fight.

China will never be a super power like the US or USSR. They just feed off ... 

yearly perigina amount ki eyes lo tears vosthunnayi bro. 

peetha kashtalu peethavani ... let me explain mine :)

back in 2008, lost group insurance from work and tried to get private insurance  ... 4 different insurers rejected because my son has asthma ... had to send him to India (you can't live in this country without insurance ... its just suicide). 

Now tell me why I want to vote against Obamacare ... 

There was a time I was young, cocky and unbridled too .. but, things change pretty quick.

These sex games are not an issue Annai...be it bill or Trump...

But trying to conceal facts is... Lewinsky is just one case...there were many women in bills life,who Hc covered up...

And,what about the pvt server? U think Hc is so naive? What was she trying to hide?

I never heard of any other women in Bill Clinton's life ... care to explain what you heard? spare me the fox news innuendo though. not interested in that.

Regarding pvt server ... there was a report from npr .... I don't know if you care for this source ... but, if you're interested, I can post the  link.

I never heard of any other women in Bill Clinton's life ... care to explain what you heard? spare me the fox news innuendo though. not interested in that.

Regarding pvt server ... there was a report from npr .... I don't know if you care for this source ... but, if you're interested, I can post the  link.

wow

I know what you mean brother ... 

healthcare in America ,,, is its achilles heel ... it'll bring her down someday ... its just out of control ... Obamacare is a feeble effort to counter that. That's one of the reasons I like HC .. she pushed for total healthcare reform back in the early 90s ... as usual republicans blocked it.

What's ironic is ... a republican president, Nixon, came so close to pass the universal healthcare ... after that everything in republican party went down the toilet.

Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly show chusthante ekkado kaluddi naku.

Rachel Maddow and Bill Maher :terrific:

Fox news and their hosts took it to a whole new level of hallucination ... unfortunately, there are some maroons that follow it ... nothing we can do ... except just let it go and make fun of when you see these cartoon characters.

Archived