I know ...

minion

Ok ... I said my last post was my last on US elections ... well, I lied ... I must be a 'liar' like Hillary Clinton.

Well, today I exercised my right to vote ... waited for 2 hours in early vote line to do that ... I think its important ...

Many of my friends and colleagues are hard core Republicans ... I have no problem recognizing their affiliation with the Republican party ... these are the most honorable people I ever had the pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, these are not the people that get to define what Republican party represents  ... Don't forget, there was a time I voted Republican.

Anyway ... I hope some of you listen to this audio ... listen from 13:50 onwards for relevance ... 

http://wunc.org/programs/american-life#stream/0

It doesn't really matter to me personally who wins in this election ... I know how to take care of myself ... but, there's something bigger at stake here. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump thaatha win..idhi confirm Annai.

Well ... it is what it is brother ... I hope people like you listen to the audio link I posted and watch out for the rhetoric ... especially from groups like 'Act for America' and 'Center for Security Policy' ... Its not a coincidence that some of these are branded as hate groups ... along with russian tabliods (and state media) ... these are the feeding grounds for trump campaign.

What can I say, all I can do is ... vote.

One thing is for sure ... there is a reason russia is so much involved in all this ... if HC wins ... game begins ... 

Well ... it is what it is brother ... I hope people like you listen to the audio link I posted and watch out for the rhetoric ... especially from groups like 'Act for America' and 'Center for Security Policy' ... Its not a coincidence that some of these are branded as hate groups ... along with russian tabliods (and state media) ... these are the feeding grounds for trump campaign.

What can I say, all I can do is ... vote.

One thing is for sure ... there is a reason russia is so much involved in all this ... if HC wins ... game begins ...

Ok Annai..

wow.... minim bro..... each side is producing some crappy videos which are not believed by others.... you too in same category.

did you watch it? its audio link.

funny thing entante ... ikkada 10 votlu undav ... daaniki ee guddalu chinchukotam emito (including me) ..

Ok ... I said my last post was my last on US elections ... well, I lied ... I must be a 'liar' like Hillary Clinton.

Well, today I exercised my right to vote ... waited for 2 hours in early vote line to do that ... I think its important ...

Many of my friends and colleagues are hard core Republicans ... I have no problem recognizing their affiliation with the Republican party ... these are the most honorable people I ever had the pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, these are not the people that get to define what Republican party represents  ... Don't forget, there was a time I voted Republican.

Anyway ... I hope some of you listen to this audio ... listen from 13:50 onwards for relevance ... 

http://wunc.org/programs/american-life#stream/0

It doesn't really matter to me personally who wins in this election ... I know how to take care of myself ... but, there's something bigger at stake here. 

Minion bro ... lite teesukondi. 

feel free to ignore ... you don't have to watch or listen.

both did mistakes and both are trying to cover up with some audios or videos...these things are trash.... i didn't watch trump response on his sexual comments too....  i hate liberal....left...from core... thats it

funny thing entante ... ikkada 10 votlu undav ... daaniki ee guddalu chinchukotam emito (including me) ..

Votelu kaadhu Annai matter...it is a clash of ideologies...

Maa trump thaatha win avvani,nee pani chebutham.... kikiki

Honesty I don't think either of the candidates are good enough.Thats when I think this 2 term presidency is a crap...why should we remove a good person and put people like Hc and Trump in the chair?

both did mistakes and both are trying to cover up with some audios or videos...these things are trash.... i didn't watch trump response on his sexual comments too.... i hate liberal....left...from core... thats it

Mana tdp anti natu? Are we left,right or Central?

Votelu kaadhu Annai matter...it is a clash of ideologies...

Maa trump thaatha win avvani,nee pani chebutham.... kikiki

Honesty I don't think either of the candidates are good enough.Thats when I think this 2 term presidency is a crap...why should we remove a good person and put people like Hc and Trump in the chair?

take some time to read about the story where clinton 'laughed' on the rape victim ... it not only tells you about the shallow nature of trump/republican campaign .. it gives you an idea about who HC is ... 

Just a suggestion ... go beyond fox news.

Read this ... if you're interested ...

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/03/500480069/the-story-behind-a-campaign-line-did-clinton-laugh-at-a-rape-victim

if you observed ... these are the same tactics YSR and now YCP/jagan are following ... stay tuned ... you'll be amazed at how much ycp and sakshi derive their methods from fox news and current gen republican politicians in US.

miku reps di ysrc party lagaa anipisthundi.... nalotollaki dnc alaane anipisthundi

take some time to read about the story where clinton 'laughed' on the rape victim ... it not only tells you about the shallow nature of trump/republican campaign .. it gives you an idea about who HC is ... 

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/03/500480069/the-story-behind-a-campaign-line-did-clinton-laugh-at-a-rape-victim

nobody knows actual facts ... so don't throw media info and ask to believe certain thing....  least bother about these allegations..... where as email scandal, cnn leak etc..... thupuk

fox news is moderate .... they scolded both candidates where as remaining just throwing DNC shit

nobody knows actual facts ... so don't throw media info and ask to believe certain thing....  least bother about these allegations..... where as email scandal, cnn leak etc..... thupuk

fox news is moderate .... they scolded both candidates where as remaining just throwing DNC shit

Ok.

Annai,the battle is turning very very ugly...both sides have skeletons in closets...we just can't believe either sides media shit...

Got to depend on our wisdom,and take a call.

Annai,the battle is turning very very ugly...both sides have skeletons in closets...we just can't believe either sides media shit...

Got to depend on our wisdom,and take a call.

:shakehands:

As in BraveHeart movie ... follow your heart, brother ...

you remember that scene? There are actually two .. one where his dead father tells him to 'follow his heart' (that's where my dialog came from :) ) ... and the second one is when that little girl gives the flower at his father's funeral.

Magnificent scenes. 

women can be pita sometimes ... but, they also make your life beautiful ... don't cry on me now though :) 

:shakehands:

As in BraveHeart movie ... follow your heart, brother ...

you remember that scene? There are actually two .. one where his dead father tells him to 'follow his heart' (that's where my dialog came from :) ) ... and the second one is when that little girl gives the flower at his father's funeral.

Magnificent scenes.

Gurthu laadhu Annai..

But I feel bad for Americans who are forced to choose between Karunanidhi and Jayalalitha...choose the lesser evil...Trump's sexist ouylook seems Trivial for me...

Gurthu laadhu Annai..

But I feel bad for Americans who are forced to choose between Karunanidhi and Jayalalitha...choose the lesser evil...Trump's sexist ouylook seems Trivial for me...

Hillary Clinton is not trivial, brother.  She is forced to play this game with Trump, If it was Kasich or even Jeb Bush ... things would have been different ...  how she is fighting this whole thing ... its just magnificent ...

There is a reason people like Bush Sr and even Colin Powell (former sect of state) are openly saying they'll vote for Clinton.

And, so does the prosecutor and the judge who went against her in that rape 'laugh' case. You got to listen man ...

Gurthu laadhu Annai..

This is the point where general people are wrong. both are evils i do agree. Tell me how many USA ex presidents (after 1990)  or present politicians are honest and did work for people, who cares about name if so called good named persons are useless... all these are cold blooded ...white caller criminals..

One example.... African American community  felt that Obama is savior... then why killings are not reduced.....what is that change he brought to them since previous governments ..... nothing... it just perception ....

similarly in India too...  number of dalits, muslims christians are murdered in INC govt are same as in bjp govt and sometimes even more..... but if one person murdered in BJP govt, that becomes sensation .... funny thing is still these people vote to the so called saviors 

its all perception ...

i am ok if a so called evil person do start the process of change (don't expect 100%)...rather than savior who does nothing 

Hillary Clinton is not trivial, brother. She is forced to play this game with Trump, If it was Kasich or even Jeb Bush ... things would have been different ... how she is fighting this whole thing ... its just magnificent ...

There is a reason people like Bush Sr and even Colin Powell (former sect of state) are openly saying they'll vote for Clinton.

And, so does the prosecutor and the judge who went against her in that rape 'laugh' case. You got to listen man ...

Ok...

When ever I see Hc,i only see deceit...she looks super duper fake to me Annai...any reasonable American would divorce her husband,if the husband does what bill did...but this woman is a power monger,and chose to conceal a lot of his husband's sex scandals...

And the private server for a secretary of a state is ducking joke...she had to have her own dubious reasons for all the secrecy....

Hillary Clinton is not trivial, brother.  She is forced to play this game with Trump, If it was Kasich or even Jeb Bush ... things would have been different ...  how she is fighting this whole thing ... its just magnificent ...

wow 95% of media is against  to trump and still you are throwing same shit...

Ok...

When ever I see Hc,i only see deceit...she looks super duper fake to me Annai...any reasonable American would divorce her husband,if the husband does what bill did...but this woman is a power monger,and chose to conceal a lot of his husband's sex scandals...

And the private server for a secretary of a state is ducking joke...she had to have her own dubious reasons for all the secrecy....

this is what i explained above.... savior ... cold blooded criminal...

Archived