After CBN who is the more capable CM for AP

gaddamhemanth

Assuming the current political situation TDP has limited options, Lokesh or NTR Jr. Both has no prior experience to showcase their capabilities but NTR is way ahead in attracting masses and particulary in communication which is very important oflate. I believe he has good chance of becoming next capable CM.

Jagan needs to improve his political  strategies. Considering his young age and strong backing of various communities, god forbid, he may become CM of AP one day 

Pawan Kalyan, as of today's activities himself seems not a serious politician.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Urban Legend

@Urban Legend,Just discuss positively who can carry forward the baton that's all I hope none of us will get anything no matter who will be CM

Discussion ante vivntha vintha gaane undali kadha

emo brother

eodb lo first ani memu vestuntey

farmers lo 7th ani thread

inthaki meeru ye party telusukovacha ? free ga cheppochu

one thing i would like to discuss here....

in my company, one of the product's maintenance work only comes to India... no new features... reason  is ...that product architect feels like his baby and he thinks that nobody has capability to understand design/architecture to develop new features ... one senior engineer (8 years experience) developed new reporting feature which is pending since 3 years  when architect was on vacation in the span of 3 weeks.

My point is, every one can be replaceable, even god,  it may takes time but who cares

@OnlyTDP, My youth Icon by the way today Obama statement on trump

when his entire life he did not have time for anybody who wasn’t rich or a celebrity; who wouldn’t let you into one of his hotels unless you were cleaning the room; wouldn’t let you onto one of his golf courses unless you were mowing the fairway — come on! This guy is going to be your champion?” he asked as the audience roared back with a big ‘no’.

So we cannot keep our future contenders behind the curtains till the last moment

I believe after CBN, the mantle should be passed to Nara Brahmini and lokesh should be confined to party activities, that too if he proves himself in the meanwhile..

that aside, this thread is totally unnecessary.. kelakataniki esinatlu undhi..

Archived