KCR language ki poti vacchindhi

phani2

So when is she being arrested and put behind bar.

aah pani cheste mukkodi batch ke bokka...............media will definitely highlight her ..............and her views are making anyone think......point by point cheptha rafe cheisndhi.............. not like TRS goons foul language!

lol !! TFS phani2 bro !! 

I wish educated-T should also experience n realize what she is talking about and never dare to repeat this(division) next time among them self like north-T south-T etc.. 

Thanks for bifurcation, loss or gain we never want/need to join with them again.. virakthi at peaks (because none of non-political crowd in that region ever expressed andhra should get their fair share, instead they continued crying post-bifurcation, if andha getting any any small good.. with selfishness and jealous n only partly innocent dream of gold-T),

I am totally disappointed when learned none of 4 cr population is fair. Anybody can give me a good reason to change my opinion? I am ready per my nature, and most of us..

lol !! TFS phani2 bro !! 

I wish educated-T should also experience n realize what she is talking about and never dare to repeat this(division) next time among them self like north-T south-T etc.. 

Thanks for bifurcation, loss or gain we never want/need to join with them again.. virakthi at peaks (because none of non-political crowd in that region ever expressed andhra should get their fair share, instead they continued crying post-bifurcation, if andha getting any any small good.. with selfishness and jealous n only partly innocent dream of gold-T),

I am totally disappointed when learned none of 4 cr population is fair. Anybody can give me a good reason to change my opinion? I am ready per my nature, and most of us..

They are ASHA Workers mainly CPM backed activities wait for few years you will see the similar activities in Andhra, These are implications of 43% fitment given by state goverment all are expecting more now...  I don't expect anything more than that ....

Majority T wanted separation and where as Majority AP wanted United it was 2 years ago and division was done not sure why you bring up of merging dont worry Majority T will not be ready to mingle with AP either,.. In your experience you interacted how many non-political crowd in Telangana before you say 4 cr population may be 50 or 100 or max of 150, they are not even tiny percent of total telanagana population.. Think of facts before you cry on Telangana people..  If you are looking some one else to give reason to change your opinion then I fee you don't have right opinion if I believe in something then I should be ready to support with facts if not I don't blame others..

KCR language was bad before and those Asha workers were following the same to get what they want, but one thing they are missing was it's not regional movement and they lost the ground support from people ..

KCR/TRS is realizing their mistakes and lack of experience in administration and learning from their mistakes, Prathi pilla MLA gallu chala chesthunaru they are getting benefit of KTR Vs Harish rivarly hope they realize before it's too late.. Once again I support KCR/TRS than Congress for Telangana development..

They are ASHA Workers mainly CPM backed activities wait for few years you will see the similar activities in Andhra, These are implications of 43% fitment given by state goverment all are expecting more now...  I don't expect anything more than that ....

Majority T wanted separation and where as Majority AP wanted United it was 2 years ago and division was done not sure why you bring up of merging dont worry Majority T will not be ready to mingle with AP either,.. In your experience you interacted how many non-political crowd in Telangana before you say 4 cr population may be 50 or 100 or max of 150, they are not even tiny percent of total telanagana population.. Think of facts before you cry on Telangana people..  If you are looking some one else to give reason to change your opinion then I fee you don't have right opinion if I believe in something then I should be ready to support with facts if not I don't blame others..

how many non-political crowd in Telangana before you say 4 cr population may be 50 or 100 or max of 150,

do I need to talk to all 4cr ?

If you are looking some one else to give reason to change your opinion then I fee you don't have right opinion

that is a challenge, and looking n cheking if I am missing any good reason..

anyway I can find good reason in your answer too.. thanks for trying to help me though

did you ever find any thing good/bad in non-political people regarding this issue ? what is your opinion? how many good and how many bad? percentage wise? if you can remember ? and like to answer ?

but I am not ready to forget.. that does not mean I will use it to keep hating somebody.. after all T is also with same Indian flag..

I like pak people too.. but it hurts n pains more when you face these kind of issues from your own family/language/state/country than other country. 

Take it easy bro.. I came across some nice posts from you in the past.. 

how many non-political crowd in Telangana before you say 4 cr population may be 50 or 100 or max of 150,

do I need to talk to all 4cr ?

If you are looking some one else to give reason to change your opinion then I fee you don't have right opinion

that is a challenge, and looking n cheking if I am missing any good reason..

anyway I can find good reason in your answer too.. thanks for trying to help me though

What are you really looking?? Did you talk to All 5 cr to make good opinion on Andhra people or you are from that region so you are supporting them ..

Idioits, stupids are every where in world it's just how much they influence your opinion is matter and that decides your opinion,I spoke to several United Andhra people where they dont know Khammam is part of Andhra pradesh some of them thought it's part of Karnataka and some Tamilnadu then do I need to take their opinion serious and blame andhra people .. It's just tiny fraction of people who go by wind they don't ahve any opinion but trying to impose their so called opinion on others..

Yes you missed several points please read about Telangana movement if you have time, Google have pretty good information I still believe in Andhra should get special status cos people deserve it. May be I was the first person in this DB mentioned Andhra should get package or revenue from Hyderabad for 5 years two years ago where as lot others talking about it now..

Meeru petina DP Anna garu and he never showed partiality on one region and for your informaiton he started 610 GO for Telangana quota in Govt jobs, He done with a purpose.

What are you really looking?? Did you talk to All 5 cr to make good opinion on Andhra people or you are from that region so you are supporting them ..

Idioits, stupids are every where in world it's just how much they influence your opinion is matter and that decides your opinion,I spoke to several United Andhra people where they dont know Khammam is part of Andhra pradesh some of them thought it's part of Karnataka and some Telangana then do I need to take their opinion serious and blame andhra people .. It's just tiny fraction of people who go by wind they don't ahve any opinion but trying to impose their so called opinion on others..

Yes you missed several points please read about Telangana movement if you have time, Google have pretty good information I still believe in Andhra should get special status cos people deserve it. May be I was the first person in this DB mentioned Andhra should get package or revenue from Hyderabad for 5 years two years ago where as lot others talking about it now..

Meeru petina DP Anna garu and he never showed partiality on one region and for your informaiton he started 610 GO for Telangana quota in Govt jobs, He done with a purpose.

andhra vaallani thiduthunte chappatlu ippatikee.. naaggaalidhi

KCR ni T vaalle thidithunte sambaram gaa anpinchindhi.. 

at the same time andhraa vaallani thitti tharimesinappudu.. ee nollannee padipoyaayenti ani virakthi puttindhi T janaala meedha..

why T do not need anything from center because of bifurcation and why you are first T to mention andhra need sp status in this DB? why we need to ask some thing from center atall ? why cannt you reject bifurcation till division is fair? Meeru mammalni ISTAM VACHCHINATTU THITTI ANUMAANICHI AVAMAANICHI tholesthaaru mem jole pattuku thiragaalaa?

why T do not need out of bifurcation and why you are first T to mention andhra need sp status in this DB? why we need to ask some thing from center atall ? why cannt you reject bifurcation till division is fair? Meeru mammalni ISTAM VACHCHINATTU THITTI ANUMAANICHI AVAMAANICHI tholesthaaru mem jole pattuku thiragaalaa?

naaku thelisinantha varakuu AP vaallu division fair gaa vunnaa or vaalla aasthulu hyd lo leka poinaa.. meeru pommanna tharvaatha united andhra kosam adigevaare kaadu.. 

Archived