Revanth Speech in Assembly

NTR ANNA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intha clear ga Southern Grid nunchi numbers techi chupisthu chepthunte Assembly lo........TRS vallu danni addukontunnaru nijalu prajala ku telisipothaay and TRS valla abadhalu bayata paduthay ani.......

TG people should realize this and any interested educated and non-educated people can get these numbers from Southern Grid. Ayina sare memu ilaane TRS valla matalu nammutham ani ante....nashtapoyedi TG common people and meeku meeru droham cheskuntunnattlu.

lol...pink fools...revanth reddy pillodu antaru...cut chesthe KCR cool ga modalayyi...temper pogottukuni...sentiment teesukochadu...revanth topic meede nilabaddadu...

nijamga siggu leni jathi velladhi....(pink batch di)

nijalu matladithey matru bhoomiki droham antaru....

antey enni tappulu chesina kuda matru bhoomi ki seva chesinattannamaata!!!

That is the definition of Fascism.

Fascists when cornered hide behind a flag (matrubhoomi droham) and a book.(usually a religious text)

numbers quoted by Revanth are proved wrong yesterday. KCR explained in his response how & what Revanth misunderstood.

i dont mean to offend any of TDP supporters here, i really feel bad- he for sure disappointed whole of TDP party yesterday. 

lets hope he lives up to the trust party placed on him, i see a genius in CBN for not making this guy leader of T-TDP, he needs to improve a lot..lot & lot.

numbers quoted by Revanth are proved wrong yesterday. KCR explained in his response how & what Revanth misunderstood.

i dont mean to offend any of TDP supporters here, i really feel bad- he for sure disappointed whole of TDP party yesterday.

lets hope he lives up to the trust party placed on him, i see a genius in CBN for not making this guy leader of T-TDP, he needs to improve a lot..lot & lot.

anni lots lone ardam avthundhi mi insecurity ... Miku alanti speaker ledane ga edupu

ayithe eppudu KCR cheppedi antha nijamaaa............

anni lots lone ardam avthundhi mi insecurity ... Miku alanti speaker ledane ga edupu

he for sure is a good speaker bro, not denying that.  

let me tell you, his home work was not in place. it was very very clear yesterday. i'm sure CBN is not happy with his performance yesterday.

he needs to work a lot harder, understand the issue in greater detail and more importantly suggest options to govt and explain how govt's current approach is not correct.

andhra lo 1500...farmers sucides...nijamaa.....

. KCR cheppinavi enti ninna,,.. meru ilane nammandi

Pichhi kukka laga vage taliban leader ni support chese taliban fans kuda tdp ki advise chesevalle ...lol...

ok, leave it bro's. i have just given a honest feedback.

at a personal level, i still want TDP to be active in TS. soemone from party should do home work and come to assembly..appears that none, absolutely none from TDP did any home work. not a good sign at all. CBN should push revanth harder..supporters should help revanth do number crunching job better..seniors should help him understand the issues better. he for sure has talent to present things well..but TDP as a party should help him with content.

i will leave it to you guys, but somebody please go tell revanth he needs to work harder. halo effect will not help. interviews & press meets are very different from debating in assembly.  

numbers quoted by Revanth are proved wrong yesterday. KCR explained in his response how & what Revanth misunderstood

Em cheppad kcr. SRLDC vallu manam konna vidyut kooda kalipi chepparu annadu.

Ante Androllu konukonna vidyut teesesi seppara.

KCR seppindi nuvvu nammesaava. You need to improve a lot...lot...lot

u often use few basic tricks .... 

no tricks bro..i've just shared what i honestly felt after watching yesterday's proceedings from morning until the unanimous resolution is passed. TDP seriously missing people like nagam, devender goud anipinchindi. i dont mean anything bad, but for sure TDP would want to forget about yesterday's performance. its not a question of caliber but home work. the session is still on.. i am sure they can do a much better job, lets hope they will..

sometimes, reality checks will help. revanth should learn his lessons and move on.

no tricks bro..i've just shared what i honestly felt after watching yesterday's proceedings from morning until the unanimous resolution is passed. TDP seriously missing people like nagam, devender goud anipinchindi. i dont mean anything bad, but for sure TDP would want to forget about yesterday's performance. its not a question of caliber but home work. the session is still on.. i am sure they can do a much better job, lets hope they will..

sometimes, reality checks will help. revanth should learn his lessons and move on.

:cheers:

@Vamsi sir, to the point matladtunnaru kabatti oka chinna point,,,,resolution lo figures pettandi ani Revanth demand chesinappudu,,,,"we will be fighting a lost case then !!" ani KCR enduku annadu ? 

we will be fighting a lost case ani KCR anandu but the context was different. Revanth asked the Govt to remove the mention of "GoAP" and instead asked them to request support from center. KCR explained why it will be a lost case to do that, and there was no opposition from TDP and they agreed to the unanimous resolution after that.

we will be fighting a lost case ani KCR anandu but the context was different. Revanth asked the Govt to remove the mention of "GoAP" and instead asked them to request support from center. KCR explained why it will be a lost case to do that, and there was no opposition from TDP and they agreed to the unanimous resolution after that.

it was about the figures ...pls put the video if u have...

Archived