• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Kiran, February 19, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Kiran, February 19, 2014 - No reason given

My email to them:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hi,

I am writing this email assuming this would reach your high command or some one who can think and take decisions.

If BJP's floor leader is supporting a one sided unconstitutional bill (AP bifurcation bill) proposed by ruling party in Lok Sabha and eventually help passing it, then how is BJP playing the role of an efficient opposition party? 

If BJP cannot play a role of strong opposition party, then how can it be a viable ruling party? 

An irony in your party is: Mr. Modi talks about equality to SA people, Mrs. Sushma Swaraj supports a bill that does no justice to SA people and requests to remember that she played a crucial role in passing that bill. Alternatively, Mr. Venkaiah Naidu says every has been done in a unconstitutional manner and BJP has been deceived in the whole process. 

Don't you see a huge incompatibility in your own party? I think you should first concentrate on fixing it and then reach out with your marketing emails. 

Also, we whole heartedly hope that BJP does not come into power at all and should sit in opposition for another 100 years, since there is no difference between Congress and BJP at this point for us. 

Thanks. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Appudu valu kuda mana TDP gurinchi matladataru mi TTDP tg ki yes ani SA tdp sama nyayam ani enti ee drama lu antaru ...what is the answer u have ????????

Appudu valu kuda mana TDP gurinchi matladataru mi TTDP tg ki yes ani SA tdp sama nyayam ani enti ee drama lu antaru ...what is the answer u have ????????

"burra denginda lanjakodaka...! TTDP TG ki yes and SA TDP sama nyayam ani adigithe dramalu emunay?  Valaki kavalsindi TG villaki kavalsindi Samanyanyam kavali. If i am not wrong they are independent events and not two sides of a coin which can't be attained in the same time"

ani reply ivvandi :shakehands:

alaa praanthaala vaareegaa anni party lu vidipotaaniki reason e ee bill and congee game plan.. aa plan lo meru kooda bhaagaswamyulu ayyi maaku bocha migilchaaru.... we never expected BJP to oppose TG bill but as a main opposition party we expected BJP to fight for SA rights before passing the bill in the house but BJP proved that they are no different from congee

"burra denginda lanjakodaka...! TTDP TG ki yes and SA TDP sama nyayam ani adigithe dramalu emunay?  Valaki kavalsindi TG villaki kavalsindi Samanyanyam kavali. If i am not wrong they are independent events and not two sides of a coin which can't be attained in the same time"

ani reply ivvandi :shakehands:

Burra pettara erri poku lanjakodaka ..........both are from same party whether ttdp or sa tdp but two faces in that case sushma and venkaiah are from same party bjp with two different opinions we too have the same antaru..............vurike db lo kochi dialogues kottadam kadhu my family spent lakhs for TDP and i campaigned for since from schooling ............nidemundi db lo kochi dialogues chepputav pilla p na kodaka

I was a BJP supported till yesterday. I hail from AP and live in bangalore. As my regional parties have no presence here, i used to support BJP which was my obvious choice at national level.

But with what BJP has done yesterday, my only opinion was congress was a lot better than BJP. They atleast were determined to give it from last 6 months unlike BJP who created a hope till the last few hours and then cheated Seema andhra a big big way! 

And your leader Sushma begs for credit! What a joke, One party made 5 crore hearts bleed and the other one begs for their share of the brutality!

One of my biggest biggest disappointment is NaMo. All these years seeing congress rule, i desperately looked for a hope for the country and saw it in Modi. Today he too is a part of this bloodshed!

I seriously wished an alliance between BJP & TDP. But now am dead against it. When our voices are not heard, we damn care if it is NaMo or Rahul!

Now i don't care even if congress comes to power or not in 2014(got used for 10 years....ok its another 5 years). I seriously wish BJP be in opposition for the traitor role it has played yesterday.

One last word, many a time i thought never in my life would i be voting for Congress. But now it could be congress but never ever for BJP!

Guys...please stop it .

Krishna_Bidda: plz no more rifts among us. Plz do not reply to Akhil. And just email BJP id if you can... Or else leave it.

Akhil: plz you also stop it. No more abusive language. Cool it off. Do not reply to Krishna.

Both of you plz cool off

If you are keanly following TDP and CBN's speeches ...then you would understand wat our policy and strategy for both the regions. Think and articulate a good answer brother...which you can

Burra pettara erri poku lanjakodaka ..........both are from same party whether ttdp or sa tdp but two faces in that case sushma and venkaiah are from same party bjp with two different opinions we too have the same antaru..............vurike db lo kochi dialogues kottadam kadhu my family spent lakhs for TDP and i campaigned for since from schooling ............nidemundi db lo kochi dialogues chepputav pilla p na kodaka

post chadivi sarigga analyse chesukoni reply ivvu malli

malli idhe post padindante ekkadunna intlo aadolla daka eltha gurthu petuko 

db ki nu epudochavo telidu kani jagratta ga chadivi reply ivadam nerchuko mundu...

paina esina post malli chadivii reply ivi

niku sarigga ekali ani kinda "ani reply ivvandi" ani esa...

muddi kinda manta pettinodi laga egaradam kadu. buddhi techukoni burra deggara petukoni malli chaduv. mamulga aythe chadavandi ani veesevadni...nu paina esina daniki chaduvu anadam kuda ekkuva

If you are keanly following TDP and CBN's speeches ...then you would understand wat our policy and strategy for both the regions. Think and articulate a good answer brother...which you can

ayanaki english radu le lyt lelo. paina nenu esina post evadiko ardham kaka esadu. :roflmao:

evadu entha karchu petado lekkalu tiste gola avudi 

nenu perlu tisthe edava gola aypoddi ikada....ikada unde kontha mandiki telusu le..memente ani....nuvu enni rojula nunchi unavo naku telidu.. gurthu petuko na tho godava ante intlo amma lu akka la daka elthadi..

try to learn some english

read it and then come back with your reply

BJP IT Cell Karnataka anta.. oka mail vachindi vaalla nundi naaku eeroju.

Hi Venkateswarlu,

BJP Karnataka Information Technology Cell and Communication Cell invites you to participate in the second "High Visibility Outreach Campaign" in Bangalore covering Freedom Park, Mysore Bank, Avenue Road, Chickpet and nearby areas. As part of this outreach campaign, we will talk to people about Failures of UPA government, BJP as an alternative and about Shri Narendra Modi, BJP's PM candidate.

Assembly point: Kalidasa Marg, adjacent to Freedom Park (map link)

Date and Time: 22 February 2014, Saturday 3 pm to 7 pm

Kindly reach on time and stay with the team for the entire duration of the campaign. For more details, you may contact Arun (9986784125) or Naresh (9886831520).

YES WE CAN, YES WE WILL!!

BJP Karnataka

Click here to stop receiving mails

Bangalore, KA

India

naa reply

Thanks for the invitation and all the best.

BJP has proved yesterday that they are no different from Congress. We don't need to bother about any national party when they don't hear about our regional concerns. Your Karnataka people will also come to know this when they try to devide your state. I don't think it is far away.

We have been supporting CBN to join NDA but we are now hoping that CBN will not do that mistake.

Thanks

:super:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:

Your email address has been removed from BJP Karnataka mailing lists.

ani reply vachindi ipudu :D
asalu naa mail id ekkada pattukuni add cheskunnaado vaadu

andaroo mails pettesariki mind block ayinattundi

heart annoy samskrutham emanna vaadava endhi

heart annoy samskrutham emanna vaadava endhi

no prudhvi.... same content as given in this thed.... kaakapothe nenu pampaaka manollu andaroo pampinattunnaadu gaa... vaadiki ardham ayinattundi aa mail id ni share chesindi nene ani .. andukani aa group nundi nannu unsubscribe chesaad....... mottaaniki manam anukunnaa target reach ayindi :) manollu dorikina prathi bjp id ki mail chesaar gaa.... chooddaam repu evadanna reply istaademo

no prudhvi.... same content as given in this thed.... kaakapothe nenu pampaaka manollu andaroo pampinattunnaadu gaa... vaadiki ardham ayinattundi aa mail id ni share chesindi nene ani .. andukani aa group nundi nannu unsubscribe chesaad....... mottaaniki manam anukunnaa target reach ayindi :) manollu dorikina prathi bjp id ki mail chesaar gaa.... chooddaam repu evadanna reply istaademo

Brother, we should continue doing this.

In fact, nenu Facebook lo kuda yeppudo pettesanu analysis ... People are active liking and commenting

Archived