Me Negativity ki

Raaz@NBK

Nizam ga ee data leak vishayam emi ardam kaledu.. Nizam ga manam panic ayyi baya padipovalsinantha matter vunda indulo? Evaranna meghavulu simple ga cheppandi

TDP supporters and booth level agents details anni telusthayi antunnaru .. avanni ye booth ki aa booth anni parties ki telusthayi ga

Guys: Please don't  panic on *TDP sympathizers vote removals*. Party top leadership indicated that they are taking care of everything. 
Here is how it works...Online Form-7's received by the MDO's. After receiving, they should review, go to field visit and verify whether it is a valid vote or not. Sometimes they might not go to the field visits.. they might simply write the report by sitting in the office.. 

In any case, they need to create a report on deletion of votes and send to collectors. Collectors will verify thoroughly and then sends the data to EC for removal. Party is closely monitoring the situation on a daily basis and *in contact with all collectors*. So don't panic on this. No need to worry about vote deletions.

3 minutes ago, venkatjampani said:

Asalu manam telangana lo tdp iragatisiddi ani yela anukunnamu. We know we gave good fight

Yea Yea until results 

34 minutes ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

Nizam ga ee data leak vishayam emi ardam kaledu.. Nizam ga manam panic ayyi baya padipovalsinantha matter vunda indulo? Evaranna meghavulu simple ga cheppandi

TDP supporters and booth level agents details anni telusthayi antunnaru .. avanni ye booth ki aa booth anni parties ki telusthayi ga

mana party ki sabandchina vi ela istharu bayataki..same with namo app and ysrcp app vallu isthara ivamante

nenu koodaa mee laagaa worry ayyaa . atlast jarigindhi anthaa mana manchike ani realize ayyaa.

mundhe melkone avakasam vachindhi. mana vallu alert ayyaaru. vallu care teesukuntaaru. idhe vishayam just election mundhu telisi vunte elaa vuntundho aalochinchandi. 

trust our cadre and leader. manaki suggestion iche vaallu vuntaaru . vaallalo ias, ips lu vuntaaru. they know how to handle this . they have superior brain than us. if some of  our ideas are useful , they will take it. give some useful suggestions in the db. don't panic and criticize. 

manam cheyyavalasindhi okkate. mana relatives, family, friends, known tdp sympathizers votes check chesukomanaali . votes delete ayithe local tdp leader ni contact cheyyaali .appudu vaallu manaku help chesthaaru.

36 minutes ago, ravindras said:

if some of  our ideas are useful , they will take it. give some useful suggestions in the db. don't panic and criticize. 

Mana DB lo jarigedhi adhe.. panic ayyi criticize cheyyadam.. idhi tappa suggestions ivvadam radhu..

1 hour ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

Nizam ga ee data leak vishayam emi ardam kaledu.. Nizam ga manam panic ayyi baya padipovalsinantha matter vunda indulo?

I'm concerned about leaks too ...

to answer your question ... In my opinion, no. As long as CBN is there ... I'm not going to be worried ... 

5 hours ago, swarnandhra said:

manadi pejaswaya desam. evadu evadi meedaina ivvocchu complaint. 

when you build a glass house at least make sure there are no stones nearby. 

when you know stones are being thrown at you, you either attempt to replace the glass walls or put a fence around it... not just sit inside merely hoping no one would throw enough stones to break it..

4 hours ago, ravindras said:

nenu koodaa mee laagaa worry ayyaa . atlast jarigindhi anthaa mana manchike ani realize ayyaa.

mundhe melkone avakasam vachindhi. mana vallu alert ayyaaru. vallu care teesukuntaaru. idhe vishayam just election mundhu telisi vunte elaa vuntundho aalochinchandi. 

trust our cadre and leader. manaki suggestion iche vaallu vuntaaru . vaallalo ias, ips lu vuntaaru. they know how to handle this . they have superior brain than us. if some of  our ideas are useful , they will take it. give some useful suggestions in the db. don't panic and criticize. 

manam cheyyavalasindhi okkate. mana relatives, family, friends, known tdp sympathizers votes check chesukomanaali . votes delete ayithe local tdp leader ni contact cheyyaali .appudu vaallu manaku help chesthaaru.

i will find where you are working from your aadhar number in this data.. and tell your manager in the company who belongs to my party to harass you and suffocate you so you have no time for your party or other political affiliations.. isn’t that fun!

this may look like a long shot... but clearly privacy of such data is very important.. to be honest, i dont know what kind of sensitive data is over here.. just highlighting that you cannot ignore the consequences of losing such valuable data..

just oka election term lo votes anukunte kashtam..

try to file an injunction on tg govt and police and claim for damages...

i think cadre tharapuna class action suit lantidi file cheyyali, huge penalties and damages kosam.. and fast ga result vachettu...

idk what is the equivalent for these things in india.. some one needs to act fast!

Archived