Jump to content

Some where in East/west Godavari


Recommended Posts

One Teacher came my shop today, we casually spoke about elections , then she said am not going for election duty(vote counting ), we will get double the salary if we work from june 2nd to june 5th

as per her, she was posted in small village(name edho chepparu sarigga gurtuku ledhu), The booth which she is incharge almost 600 voted for ycp out of 800) she said labour vallu

next booth lo her friend worked , that booth almost 900 voting , where as Class people mainly OC s ekkuva vunna booth, 800 votes pakka gaa TDP ki padayee anta.

 

bbased on her baaga poor people voted for YCP and rest voted for KUTAMI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mani@adhurs said:

The booth which she is incharge almost 600 voted for ycp out of 800) she said labour vallu.

bbased on her baaga poor people voted for YCP and rest voted for KUTAMI

Feeling GajaGaja :bitenails:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

She played well and mixed well to get 🪙 at a good price from you bro 😜 

btw counting roju side cheyadaniki vestunna gimmicks ni manam note cheyyali 

She is harcore ycp hater, she helped us for many votes, old aged valla votes she votes for ….., based on her status in whatsapp, I can clearly understand how she voted and supported, genuine ycp hater, she said 5 lakhs *4=20lakhs varaku memu influence chesamu annaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mani@adhurs said:

She is harcore ycp hater, she helped us for many votes, old aged valla votes she votes for ….., based on her status in whatsapp, I can clearly understand how she voted and supported, genuine ycp hater, she said 5 lakhs *4=20lakhs varaku memu influence chesamu annaru

Very good number 👍 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mani@adhurs said:

One Teacher came my shop today, we casually spoke about elections , then she said am not going for election duty(vote counting ), we will get double the salary if we work from june 2nd to june 5th

as per her, she was posted in small village(name edho chepparu sarigga gurtuku ledhu), The booth which she is incharge almost 600 voted for ycp out of 800) she said labour vallu

next booth lo her friend worked , that booth almost 900 voting , where as Class people mainly OC s ekkuva vunna booth, 800 votes pakka gaa TDP ki padayee anta.

 

bbased on her baaga poor people voted for YCP and rest voted for KUTAMI

Manam mundhu nunchi anukonnde labour votes vadike ekkuva not all avi kuda main sc/st converted batch nd muslims ekkuva ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Eswar09 said:

Manam mundhu nunchi anukonnde labour votes vadike ekkuva not all avi kuda main sc/st converted batch nd muslims ekkuva ...

Labor lo kuda builders inka vere cheti panulu cheskone vallu dead anti jaffa ki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, baggie said:

Labor lo kuda builders inka vere cheti panulu cheskone vallu dead anti jaffa ki

Labour vere caste vallu kuda untaru ga .. sc nd st aythe Avi em vallu pattincholedhu...aa church father or evaro untaru ga  jagan ni alaga chuskonnaru ..sc/st nd christian aythe 99% anuko... muslims nlr to rayalaseema ysrcp ..blind ga vesaru...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Eswar09 said:

Labour vere caste vallu kuda untaru ga .. sc nd st aythe Avi em vallu pattincholedhu...aa church father or evaro untaru ga  jagan ni alaga chuskonnaru ..sc/st nd christian aythe 99% anuko... muslims nlr to rayalaseema ysrcp ..blind ga vesaru...

 

christians lo Kams kops chala mandi unnaru vallanta anti jaffa ne

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Muslims 2019 kante ekkuva vesaru anukunta ycp ki because of bjp alliance

Muslims lo chaaala change vachindhi .. ma area antha Valle ekkuva chinnapati nunchi choosthunna. Oka appudu ee sc/st blind ga unde vallu..now days ala kadhu individual ga think chesthunnaru..vallao chaduvukonna muslims vs chaduvukoni muslims laga undhi..

Yes bjp effect undhi but andharu anukontha aythe ledhu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In SCs there is clear split this time. Madigas are tilting towards TDP + .

Already with Employees, youth, liquor batch, construction workers, some percentage of madigas will make TDP + win a comfortable one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...