Dokka back to tdp

Not just this Dokka guy..but we are seeing very awkward unimaginable reverse flow from YCP into TDP. 

I remember..when Congress bifurcated the state, that party leaders resigned in huge numbers, fearing no future resurrection of that party.

based in this pattern, I am more confident that, we are winning.

I hope YCP gets bare minimum MP seats and looses its political bargaining power with central govt🤞

11 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Not just this Dokka guy..but we are seeing very awkward unimaginable reverse flow from YCP into TDP. 

I remember..when Congress bifurcated the state, that party leaders resigned in huge numbers, fearing no future resurrection of that party.

based in this pattern, I am more confident that, we are winning.

I hope YCP gets bare minimum MP seats and looses its political bargaining power with central govt🤞

Unfortunately they still will be relevant in Rajyasabha for 5-6 more years …  very unfortunate but ycp is important for BJParty in center if they don’t get enough RS seats on their own. 

12 hours ago, krishna_a said:

Unfortunately they still will be relevant in Rajyasabha for 5-6 more years …  very unfortunate but ycp is important for BJParty in center if they don’t get enough RS seats on their own. 

Haa.. AP prajalu chethulaara chesina paspam 😤