Jai Shri Ram!!! Temple Opening Updates

29 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

TDP was started not against Congress. It was against dictators at the centre.  We fought against dictators in 2019. This election we will win and by 2029 we will bring down your party. Don't worry.

Pikarle tiyyi ....your party doesn't have the spine to take against anyone at center other than playing convenience politics ....your party cannot win with our coalition if you see stats from 1999...first handle pk and show your capabilities in state and then think about center 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Pikarle tiyyi ....your party doesn't have the spine to take against anyone at center other than playing convenience politics ....your party cannot win with our coalition if you see stats from 1999...first handle pk and show your capabilities in state and then think about center 

Priority 1 is Jagan Reddy not PK or bodiya. We can't fight 100 enemies at the same time. Lessons in 2019 are well learnt.

PK and bodiya will be dealt with in 2029.

14 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Priority 1 is Jagan Reddy not PK or bodiya. We can't fight 100 enemies at the same time. Lessons in 2019 are well learnt.

PK and bodiya will be dealt with in 2029.

I understand your helplessness...get some peace watch Rahul baba videos and enjoy 

26 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I understand your helplessness...get some peace watch Rahul baba videos and enjoy 

I understand your helplessness too. Nitish ni thittali...Nitish tho alliance.

KCR, Jagan ni bayata thittali lopala dealing. Ilanti pichi veshalu vestene kada Telangana lo middle finger chupincharu.

JDS  tho godava padali malli alliance petukovali.

PK gaditho alliance petukovali Telangana lo . Andhra lo vadu mee moham kuda chudadu.

Shiv sena, NCP tho alliance Maharashtra lo. 

PDP tho alliance tarvata breakup.

Veelaithe meeru MIm tho kuda petukuntaru.

Meeru pakkolaki neethulu chepakandi. Deyyalu vedalu vallinchinatu undi

3 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

I understand your helplessness too. Nitish ni thittali...Nitish tho alliance.

KCR, Jagan ni bayata thittali lopala dealing. Ilanti pichi veshalu vestene kada Telangana lo middle finger chupincharu.

JDS  tho godava padali malli alliance petukovali.

PK gaditho alliance petukovali Telangana lo . Andhra lo vadu mee moham kuda chudadu.

Shiv sena, NCP tho alliance Maharashtra lo. 

PDP tho alliance tarvata breakup.

Veelaithe meeru MIm tho kuda petukuntaru.

Meeru pakkolaki neethulu chepakandi. Deyyalu vedalu vallinchinatu undi

Ok spineless we built the Ram mandir and we are enjoying Ram lalla and have a reason to celebrate you have no reason to celebrate other than crying which gives me more enjoyment that a convenient leader like yours can never solve such thing ...

5 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Ok spineless we built the Ram mandir and we are enjoying Ram lalla and have a reason to celebrate you have no reason to celebrate other than crying which gives me more enjoyment that a convenient leader like yours can never solve such thing ...

What gives me more enjoyment is completion of Polavaram project and Amaravati. Which is possible only with CBN at the helm. 

Ram Mandir land dispute was settled by supreme court.

its built by collecting funds from hindus acrthe globe ..by Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust .

Paina ..evaro puvvu Bidda.. “ we built Ram Mandir” ani BJP account lo vesthunnaadu. 🌸😅

• 2 weeks later...

@ TDP - good going.:super:

Values should guide politics, not the other way around. 

TDP is conceived as a Traditionalist party, and it stayed that way in more situations than not.  But there are few times, TDP did not live up to the mark it set, there have been occasions it got caught flat footed when confronted with a 'Values' issue or challenge, ' a deer caught in a head light ' sort of quandary.

TDP should be clear & well prepared in its stances with respect to big issues, it cannot remain to be reactive especially in National issues, party should aim for being proactive without overly concerned about checking the winds.

Here doing right thing, TDP leadership is setting the tone & showing the direction to Sri RMN & countless other supporters.

Please do avoid giving even faint impressions that TDP is pushed to the right side only by necessity or by chance or just for survival. Instead stand up spiritedly & unabashedly for right causes and also show it with full vigor, just like the articulate MP of Srikakulam did in Lok Sabha, Nice.

Archived