Passport renewal in US

chanu@ntrfan

If you don't wnat new address to be change on passport... you can apply with same details and provide old aadhar ID.

But if you want new address on the passport, they might be asking new address proof atleast you need to provide yours fathers ID with new address. In some case change of address they will also do house visit to just confirm.

If it is urgent i suggest put same old address without changing anything. I don't think it will affect anything if we have wrong address on Indian passport.

25 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

District maarindi........Patha district name tho Aadhaar card address proof ga pedithey accept chesthara?

Aadhar update of these small things can be done for free in app till July 31st I think and then u can download updated aadhar with new address.  See if dates r extended 

29 minutes ago, SLUGGER said:

If you don't wnat new address to be change on passport... you can apply with same details and provide old aadhar ID.

But if you want new address on the passport, they might be asking new address proof atleast you need to provide yours fathers ID with new address. In some case change of address they will also do house visit to just confirm.

If it is urgent i suggest put same old address without changing anything. I don't think it will affect anything if we have wrong address on Indian passport.

Official application lo districts anni kothavi chupisthunayi.......🤯

I think we can submit other proofs of parents also like current bill or other things instead of aadhar. Can you check in the checklist bro they will provide you which proofs they will accept 

5 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Rent address bro......Enni rojulu untamo teliyadu kadaa..

I renewed mine N kids with US rented address n we need to give India address only for the system..police can still goto if at all to old indian address even if district changed

9 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Official application lo districts anni kothavi chupisthunayi.......🤯

Street and house number same undi only district change aithe proof avasaram ledhu anukunta…

na old passport lo Hyderabad, AP ani untadhi when i applied for new passport changed to Telangana. I submitted my old proofs only. They are aware of the change so no additional proofs asked

Archived