INDIA alliance - Congress 🟥

SG -Obviously didn't age well, but that's not new or news regarding her veracity.

(Some years ago here, exposed her hypocrisy while commenting on similar topic.)

"Congress Coming To End Due To...": Ghulam Nabi Azad

Former Congress leader and Democratic Progressive Azad Party (DPAP) President Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said that it is unfortunate that the grand old party is coming to an end due to the weaknesses and arrogance of a few people.

Poonch:

Amid the recent political developments within the Congress, former party leader and Democratic Progressive Azad Party (DPAP) President Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said that it is unfortunate that the grand old party is coming to an end due to the weaknesses and arrogance of a few people.

Mr Azad told ANI that the exit of former Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan from the party, is a big blow for the Congress.

"Now I do not want to say much on this because I have left the party. 'Ab Vo Jaane Unka Kaam Jaane.' Ashok Chavan has a significant contribution to Congress. His father was also a big leader of Congress and was also a Union Minister. The information that I have is that more people will leave the party in the coming times. It's a big blow for them," he said.

"My legislative career started in Maharashtra. I was also a Lok Sabha member from there. For the first time, I also went to Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra. There is only one state i.e., Maharashtra in India where Congress could be revived. In other big states like UP, and Bengal, Congress has ended. It is unfortunate that this party is coming to an end due to the weakness and arrogance of a few people," he added.

Ashok Chavan quit Congress on Tuesday and joined the BJP in the presence of deputy chief minister Devendra Fadnavis.

Mr Chavan said that he left the Congress after observing the mood of the nation.

"In politics, you need to understand the mood of the nation. Considering the mood of the people, I decided to join the BJP. I won't comment on Congress, whatever happens in Congress it will be their karma. I respect Sonia Gandhi. I have just left the party, and I am not so big to comment on her," Mr Chavan said.

53 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

"Congress Coming To End Due To...": Ghulam Nabi Azad

Former Congress leader and Democratic Progressive Azad Party (DPAP) President Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said that it is unfortunate that the grand old party is coming to an end due to the weaknesses and arrogance of a few people.

Poonch:

Amid the recent political developments within the Congress, former party leader and Democratic Progressive Azad Party (DPAP) President Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said that it is unfortunate that the grand old party is coming to an end due to the weaknesses and arrogance of a few people.

Mr Azad told ANI that the exit of former Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan from the party, is a big blow for the Congress.

"Now I do not want to say much on this because I have left the party. 'Ab Vo Jaane Unka Kaam Jaane.' Ashok Chavan has a significant contribution to Congress. His father was also a big leader of Congress and was also a Union Minister. The information that I have is that more people will leave the party in the coming times. It's a big blow for them," he said.

"My legislative career started in Maharashtra. I was also a Lok Sabha member from there. For the first time, I also went to Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra. There is only one state i.e., Maharashtra in India where Congress could be revived. In other big states like UP, and Bengal, Congress has ended. It is unfortunate that this party is coming to an end due to the weakness and arrogance of a few people," he added.

Ashok Chavan quit Congress on Tuesday and joined the BJP in the presence of deputy chief minister Devendra Fadnavis.

Mr Chavan said that he left the Congress after observing the mood of the nation.

"In politics, you need to understand the mood of the nation. Considering the mood of the people, I decided to join the BJP. I won't comment on Congress, whatever happens in Congress it will be their karma. I respect Sonia Gandhi. I have just left the party, and I am not so big to comment on her," Mr Chavan said.

Aaaahhhaaa....entha aaanandanga undo idi readuthunte..........as esfected ..sinking ship inc....:child:

On 2/16/2024 at 11:43 AM, chanti149 said:

Aaaahhhaaa....entha aaanandanga undo idi readuthunte..........as esfected ..sinking ship inc....:child:

Congress lo evadiki dhairyam ledemo to oppose RaGa :D anduke atta ayipoyindi party and this is helping Modi...ika RaGa gadi comedy added bonus :D 

Edited by NBK NTR

7 hours ago, chanti149 said:

xxxxx....denni evadanna naxalite bomb laga denge aithe bagundu.....paakija mokam di:brakelamp:

Bengal friend okadu deeni banda bhoothulu tidatadu....Modi andarni control lo petti deeni enduku vadilesado.

votes kosam Sagam Bangladesh batch deeni valle India lo illegal ga untunaru....