Electricity

I bought an apartment for my parents in near by town with lot of skepticism that whether they will move or not as they lived in village their whole life.

Due to low voltage and power cuts they experienced this year..they are eagerly waiting to move the town..never expected my father (farmer) will be this willing to move out…

worst situation in villages in my area….stupid people who voted for this idiot 

5 hours ago, VisionaryCBN said:

I bought an apartment for my parents in near by town with lot of skepticism that whether they will move or not as they lived in village their whole life.

Due to low voltage and power cuts they experienced this year..they are eagerly waiting to move the town..never expected my father (farmer) will be this willing to move out…

Wait for one year TDP government will sort out this issue.

For time being purchase one inverter, led bulbs. Led bulbs operate 90 to 290 volts, ceiling fans or table fans operate at any voltage. Never connect high power load such as mixie, tv, fridge, ac , geyser, other kitchen appliances to inverter. Apart from lights and fans we can give inverter connection to socket for wifi router, mobile, laptop charger.

Inverter tall tubular battery Exide or amaron with 150 to 200 ah capacity does decent job. We have to maintain battery water level by checking once in two months. 5 liter distilled water cost 50 rupees.

My brother purchased inverter in 2019 February. My parents never faced any issues with power cuts.

3 hours ago, ravindras said:

For time being purchase one inverter, led bulbs. Led bulbs operate 90 to 290 volts, ceiling fans or table fans operate at any voltage. Never connect high power load such as mixie, tv, fridge, ac , geyser, other kitchen appliances to inverter. Apart from lights and fans we can give inverter connection to socket for wifi router, mobile, laptop charger.

Inverter tall tubular battery Exide or amaron with 150 to 200 ah capacity does decent job. We have to maintain battery water level by checking once in two months. 5 liter distilled water cost 50 rupees.

My brother purchased inverter in 2019 February. My parents never faced any issues with power cuts.

We do have inverter and etc., problem is not able to run AC in this extreme heat

16 hours ago, VisionaryCBN said:

Better to move out of Villages. Towns with decent medical facilities are better bro. Appreciate your care for your parents.

12 hours ago, ravindras said:

Mee vallu raanivvaru gaa @ravindras Bro power loki. Vaadi tho ice fruit gaa. Musalodi di emi baagun tundi ani

Archived