Dravid should be sacked as T20 coach

sskmaestro

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

Players execute Cheyakapothe coach em chestadu. It’s never abt coach. It’s always about players. 

1990s Australia cricket team clearly said we don’t need coach, we can execute ani. Players themselves killed world cricket until 2011. You just need to have a bunch of egoless, committed, and talented players. 

Bob Woolmer was one of the best coaches. Pak team coach ayina tarvata, Pak emi iraga podisindi? Added to that Woolmer got murdered after witnessing Pak players unethical match-fixing tactics. 

It’s always about players. Coaches just enforce discipline. 

A coach cannot make a player play better. But, as a coach he has all the power to etch the plans on the drawing board.  

no point continuing KL Rahul and Rohit pair after they failed in 2 matches and played without intent. 

no point in fielding Axar and Ashwin together when Axar couldn’t bowl 4 overs every match and also you never used him as a floater! 

Under-utilizing some resources is fault of coach. He should call these out and don’t sit mum!

25 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

India never lost without a fight in ICC events under MSD....this is just not a defeat..it's humiliation 

Two years back to back 10 wicket losses worst.. pak tho last year 152/0 ye daridram anukunte.. monna eng tho 170/0 🤦

49 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

India never lost without a fight in ICC events under MSD....this is just not a defeat..it's humiliation 

I don't know vancle.. what's your definition of fight and humiliation.. but there are many humiliations that fans felt under msd captaincy too especially in test cricket.. don't get me wrong.. during live match myself called the match is embarrassing to watch, and felt in same way many times under all captaincies under different scenarios...

I saw your comments other day.. trolling 28 off 29 balls batting is a horrible thing that you've never seen..

we won world cup in 2007, and clear favs in 2009 WC, we played Bangladesh & Ireland in group stages and lost all three games in super 8s against WI, Eng & SA.. and let me share you scorecards of couple of matches 

against WI - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-world-twenty20-2009-335113/india-vs-west-indies-16th-match-group-e-356006/full-scorecard
against SA - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-world-twenty20-2009-335113/india-vs-south-africa-24th-match-group-e-356014/full-scorecard

let me know what you found.. MSD scored below 50 strike rate.. still we call him finisher.. but there are matches where he lost the winnable games by just playing defense.. 

my point is there will be off days for players.. we vented our frustration on the game day.. lets not carry away to hatredness because of ipl fan war..

India exited 2010 WC in 2nd round as well loosing all three games.. sharing one scored card against australia..

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-world-twenty20-2010-412671/australia-vs-india-15th-match-group-f-412691/full-scorecard

whole team scored single digit and msd scored 2 runs off 8 balls.. only one man score 79 off 46 balls and that was Rohit Sharma.. 

No doubt MSD was greatest white ball captain India has ever produced and I am certain not just Indian captains, but any country's captain cannot win three ICC trophies in the future.. that does not give him a free pass for all those group stage and 2nd round exist.. 

Rohit was bad not just in this World cup, he was bad in IPL, bad in Asia cup.. on a whole his captaincy was bad in whole 2022 year.. I hope he gets his composure back and lead us in next world cup.. 

2 minutes ago, Husker said:

I don't know vancle.. what's your definition of fight and humiliation.. but there are many humiliations that fans felt under msd captaincy too especially in test cricket.. don't get me wrong.. during live match myself called the match is embarrassing to watch, and felt in same way many times under all captaincies under different scenarios...

I saw your comments other day.. trolling 28 off 29 balls batting is a horrible thing that you've never seen..

we won world cup in 2007, and clear favs in 2009 WC, we played Bangladesh & Ireland in group stages and lost all three games in super 8s against WI, Eng & SA.. and let me share you scorecards of couple of matches 

against WI - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-world-twenty20-2009-335113/india-vs-west-indies-16th-match-group-e-356006/full-scorecard
against SA - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-world-twenty20-2009-335113/india-vs-south-africa-24th-match-group-e-356014/full-scorecard

let me know what you found.. MSD scored below 50 strike rate.. still we call him finisher.. but there are matches where he lost the winnable games by just playing defense.. 

my point is there will be off days for players.. we vented our frustration on the game day.. lets not carry away to hatredness because of ipl fan war..

Ipl rohitam pyan husker vancle image.gif.bb38e9c99003d91cb7a52585dccdca52.gif

8 minutes ago, Husker said:

Lol bro..I don't have any hatred on rohit...

So you're still comparing 2009 standards to current standards.... do you think batting at 100 strike rate as an opener in current games helps the team cause....not rohit or kl ...msd ila chesina alane dobbutham.....I still stand on my statement...ila 10 wicket humiliations eppudu jaragala MSD time lo.. there was always some sort of fight back........

Indian team needs serious revamp..both players wise and tactics wise

4 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Lol bro..I don't have any hatred on rohit...

So you're still comparing 2009 standards to current standards.... do you think batting at 100 strike rate as an opener in current games helps the team cause....not rohit or kl ...msd ila chesina alane dobbutham.....I still stand on my statement...ila 10 wicket humiliations eppudu jaragala MSD time lo.. there was always some sort of fight back........

Indian team needs serious revamp..both players wise and tactics wise

opener scoring at 95-100 strike rate is reasonable compared to below 50 strike rate for a finisher.. cheppaga fans take humiliation at different level.. for you it is 10 wicket loss, for others group stage exist in champions trophy or 2nd round exist in world cups.. I'm not crossing off what happened day before yesterday.. that was definitely embarrassing.. and it was his maiden world cup and we exited in Semis.. no shame in that.. 

and yes, for T20s India need specialty team.. regular test ODI players not gonna workout.. we need to separate those exclusive players not mixing them in formats.. 

Archived