T20 world cup 2022

Pavan Kumar

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Pavan Kumar changed the title to T20 world cup 2022

Rohit is still the best we have to lead this team and with 2/3 changes the team will be set

Ninna Rohit cheppinattu, Bilateral series lu anni gelustam, because we r getting time to know about opponent well

Mega tourneys lo Preparing for the opponent is important, Coaching team adhi cheyyali and Match day decisions bang on undali, There is no room for errors.

2 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Rohit is still the best we have to lead this team and with 2/3 changes the team will be set

Ninna Rohit cheppinattu, Bilateral series lu anni gelustam, because we r getting time to know about opponent well

Mega tourneys lo Preparing for the opponent is important, Coaching team adhi cheyyali and Match day decisions bang on undali, There is no room for errors.

Plus fitness.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

KL Rahul will open in World Cup, Kohli our third opener: Rohit

"KL Rahul, according to me, will play the World Cup, and open. His performances for India tend to go unnoticed. He is a very important player for India. If you look at his record over the last two-three years, it is very good. I don't think it is right to not consider one performance because someone else has performed. We are clear what is cooking but I want to make it clear for people. There is no confusion. We are very clear about what KL brings to us. He is a very, very important and a quality player, and a match-winner as well. His presence at the top is very, very crucial for us." - Rohit Sharma.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:53 AM, Yaswanth526 said:

League lo poyina captain coach ni emi anakudadhu ga. Ika a stage lo pothe difference emundi le

Eppudu podda, valla meeda padi edavataniki ani waiting?….. Mee pyans lo chaala mandi Deeni kosame gothi kada gunta foxes laaga waiting…. Entha goppa fanism…. :lol2:

Archived