eNterTaineR

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want kohli to slap on BCCI's face by retiring in all formats of the game ......And say nenu chusta etta padutundi team nenu lekunda annattu .....Like "kranthi gaadu lekunda batch nadiste, batch lekunda kantri gadu nadustadu level lo 🤣😂"""

3 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

I want kohli to slap on BCCI's face by retiring in all formats of the game ......And say nenu chusta etta padutundi team nenu lekunda annattu .....Like "kranthi gaadu lekunda batch nadiste, batch lekunda kantri gadu nadustadu level lo 🤣😂"""

I feel the opposite

He really wants to concentrate on his batting and expecting a great 2nd innings like Sachin

That's the only reason I see with this decision and hope, all his dreams come true and with his contribution, India win a lot of trophies in the way forward.

3 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Beat this.

problem idhey, stats must mean something useful. Even I don’t feel he is a better captain than Dhoni despite Dhoni having lesser stats.

Personal ga as a batsman kuda down ayyadu kohli since becoming captain. Aadevado babar anta paki team nundi aadini great antunnar, even db lo kuda babar gaadiki hype icharu.

Avasarama captaincy, we want old kohli who had potential to be a goat.

one and hour mundu odi nundi sack chesarani feel ayyevallu Inthaki captaincy vadilesthunna ani employer ki enni days or hours mundu notice ichadu :thinking:

Also letter lo dhoni shown confidence to handover captaincy to kohli and helped him the transition phase ani thanks cheppadu.. a player who leads by example.. why he let team to dry with sudden decision without any direction or recommendation for what is the future of the team.. :thinking:

I don't see rohit, rahul, rahane as stable captains for test team as they have their own issue with fitness, form, etc.. he should have stayed for couple more years and groom pant as a captain who has longer career in front of him.. 

I feel like more of an egoistic decision against his employer and will not help team in anyway.. 

4 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

one and hour mundu odi nundi sack chesarani feel ayyevallu Inthaki captaincy vadilesthunna ani employer ki enni days or hours mundu notice ichadu :thinking:

Also letter lo dhoni shown confidence to handover captaincy to kohli and helped him the transition phase ani thanks cheppadu.. a player who leads by example.. why he let team to dry with sudden decision without any direction or recommendation for what is the future of the team.. :thinking:

I don't see rohit, rahul, rahane as stable captains for test team as they have their own issue with fitness, form, etc.. he should have stayed for couple more years and groom pant as a captain who has longer career in front of him.. 

I feel like more of an egoistic decision against his employer and will not help team in anyway.. 

Nuvvu odi peekithe nenu test odulukunta nuvvu nannu drop chesthe retirement teesukunta. Idi kakapothe unkoti 100 business lu lakshala kotla opportunities nuvvu naa eeeka ani BCCI ki Kohli direct ga cheppinattu undi kadha.

3 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Nuvvu odi peekithe nenu test odulukunta nuvvu nannu drop chesthe retirement teesukunta. Nuvvu naa eeeka ani BCCI ki Kohli direct ga cheppinattu undi kadha.

Lekapothe shastri vancle ni baga miss auvthunattunnadu.. already coach and captain ki disagreements start ayyi untai which may not helping to operate freely..

13 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

Lekapothe shastri vancle ni baga miss auvthunattunnadu.. already coach and captain ki disagreements start ayyi untai which may not helping to operate freely..

I too felt same.. Kumble ni tosinattu toyyataaniki ippudu kudarani pani. 

1 hour ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

I feel the opposite

He really wants to concentrate on his batting and expecting a great 2nd innings like Sachin

That's the only reason I see with this decision and hope, all his dreams come true and with his contribution, India win a lot of trophies in the way forward.

Sarcasm anedi okati undi bro world lo 🤣😂, it's for some nibba fans crying on BCCI 

53 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

Exactly Captain ante kevalam win/loss records kadu, oka generation of players ni groom cheyyadam ......Ala cheyyaleka pothe as a captain u are failure. Just see Aussies for example one main reason to remain supreme for longer period is their selfless and non-egoistic (when compared between self and board(country)) captains, steve ->pointing >Clarke , india lo such transition was only one time. Great team wasted by kohli, but only hope is he will not make any mess in dressing room like a nibba and waste a great team again.

1 hour ago, Kiran Edara said:

There is more than a month time for the next Test series which is against SL at home, For any upcoming captain - This is the best time to accept the challenge

He didn't done this when the team going to SENA countries and playing a series under tough conditions.

He had a meeting selectors and BCCI officials and on mutual agreement only, He announced it.

10 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

There is more than a month time for the next Test series which is against SL at home, For any upcoming captain - This is the best time to accept the challenge

He didn't done this when the team going to SENA countries and playing a series under tough conditions.

He had a meeting selectors and BCCI officials and on mutual agreement only, He announced it.

So you saying having a meeting and announcing his decision to board made it a mutual agreement and then why can't same applies to odi decision where kohli himself said its fine with the decision.. why it matter whether it is one hour or one month when decision has been made.. why make fuss against own board 🤷‍♂️

Did he made any recommendations of whom should be next test captain for India?

2 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

So you saying having a meeting and announcing his decision to board made it a mutual agreement and then why can't same applies to odi decision where kohli himself said its fine with the decision.. why it matter whether it is one hour or one month when decision has been made.. why make fuss against own board 🤷‍♂️

Did he made any recommendations of whom should be next test captain for India?

Because, Kohli wants to continue as a captain, but he was sacked - There is no mutual agreement or any kind of discussion happened and only told to him in a SENA series team selection meeting just before few hours

Here the discussion happened and He did as per protocol and selectors are well aware.

Archived