Thanksgiving day deals -US

Kedism

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, curiousgally said:

You could look at lg gram at costco. 16x10 antey not many options, may be hp envy line.

I purchased this laptop (17 inch one) from costco last year during this black friday time and returned it back after couple of weeks bro. This lg gram laptops have heating issues. Manam lap meedha use cheddam anukuntam because it is a lightweight one but you start feeling uncomfortable after 20 minutes of putting in on your lap. Youtube videos chaalu to heat it up on the keyboard and down side too. And the sound is very bad on the laptop. 2021 lg gram also same issues antunnaru..

Still looking lo purchase a laptop but not sure which one to get :donno:

7 hours ago, karthik_n said:

I purchased this laptop (17 inch one) from costco last year during this black friday time and returned it back after couple of weeks bro. This lg gram laptops have heating issues. Manam lap meedha use cheddam anukuntam because it is a lightweight one but you start feeling uncomfortable after 20 minutes of putting in on your lap. Youtube videos chaalu to heat it up on the keyboard and down side too. And the sound is very bad on the laptop. 2021 lg gram also same issues antunnaru..

Still looking lo purchase a laptop but not sure which one to get :donno:

Bad timw to be in market  if you are looking for something specific like 16x10 and all. I got fed up and irdered the thinkpad x13 amd. Ticks most of the boxes for me.

6 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Check walmart next week adv.

Airpods pro for $159 on Nov 22, 7pm EST.

Mostly this offer would be taken off from the flyer. We tested our bot screening today for 10k airpods. And they were sold out in 3 seconds. Incase there is anu progress in the code, then it will be available 

16 hours ago, Yalamanchili said:

Mostly this offer would be taken off from the flyer. We tested our bot screening today for 10k airpods. And they were sold out in 3 seconds. Incase there is anu progress in the code, then it will be available 

Bro - Any offers on iPhone and pixel?

17 hours ago, kesani said:

Just bought yesterday Lenovo Ideapad 7i 14” for 899$ at Costco, really good one.

but one disadvantage is no HDMI port on this one.

No HDMI going forward, everybody moving towards Type-C. Monitors also will behave like a docking station if you connect laptop through Type-C. In another couple of years, most of the brands will be out of HDMI & USB

42 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

No HDMI going forward, everybody moving towards Type-C. Monitors also will behave like a docking station if you connect laptop through Type-C. In another couple of years, most of the brands will be out of HDMI & USB

Hm, I agree. But I really surprised the way ideapad is designed especially in this laptop. Screen and size is perfectly fit what I need. I hope this will last longer and having Intel Evo inside. 

12 minutes ago, kesani said:

Hm, I agree. But I really surprised the way ideapad is designed especially in this laptop. Screen and size is perfectly fit what I need. I hope this will last longer and having Intel Evo inside. 

how is your experience with the laptop so far bro? Any heating issues when watching youtube or doing any intensive tasks like browsing in chrome with 20+ tabs open?

7 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

how is your experience with the laptop so far bro? Any heating issues when watching youtube or doing any intensive tasks like browsing in chrome with 20+ tabs open?

It is really good so far., 

1. sound is nicely tuned, not loud but decent

2. Intel Evo- one of the reason I bought this one

3. 14” - personally I like 14” more convenient rather than 13 or 15”

4. Screen RGB ratio is really good and 400nits

5. so far not heat that much, fans and cooling slots are properly designed 

5. my 1st laptop was Lenovo thinkpad back in 2008., it lasted 6 years then I had Hp which was lasted 4 to 5 years. But Hp was so noisy and used to get heat

Archived