[Off Topic] I'm hiring Software Development Engineers

CinemaLover

Based in Greater Seattle, Austin, New York, Arlington (VA), San Diego. So if you and anyone from your friends/family circle is looking for an opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Experience: I've flexibility about any level starting from Junior Developers all the way to Senior Engineers

Company: Amazon

Space: Let's say development space in a security organization

My Role: Software Development Manager at Amazon

• CinemaLover changed the title to [Off Topic] I'm hiring Software Development Engineers
3 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

Based in Greater Seattle, Austin, New York, Arlington (VA), San Diego. So if you and anyone from your friends/family circle is looking for an opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Experience: I've flexibility about any level starting from Junior Developers all the way to Senior Engineers

Interview process?

Just now, Kondepati said:

Interview process?

Interview process will be standard

Here is the standard process: Resume Review followed by Online Assessment (for coding) followed by Phone Screen and Onsite.

However, I'm willing to let go of Phone Screen. 

I can certainly talk to the candidate about the expectations for each phase to ensure I set them up for success.! 

By the way, please do not think that I'm here for my hiring needs. I've been here from 2010/2011and I've always made it clear that I'm fan of PK and Tarak with huge respect for Balayya from Day 1.

My team is expanding atleast 3X times between now and end of 2022 and hence I posted here about the opportunities that I've and that I own. 

7 hours ago, CinemaLover said:

Bro .. my s-I-L is in Seattle and she is looking on SQL side  any chance for opportunity?

On 11/2/2021 at 12:02 PM, CinemaLover said:

By the way, please do not think that I'm here for my hiring needs. I've been here from 2010/2011and I've always made it clear that I'm fan of PK and Tarak with huge respect for Balayya from Day 1.

My team is expanding atleast 3X times between now and end of 2022 and hence I posted here about the opportunities that I've and that I own. 

u mentioned u like jr pk bk 

Just now, CinemaLover said:

I'm core fan of PK and Tarak. But when it comes to NBK, I REALLY like his transparency, honesty and royalty. And of course NBK is a great actor. I don't see myself as mega fan or N fan. Hence I got my ID as CinemaLover :)

Vaakay vaakay

India lo aa ooru manadhi

Archived