Money Heist - Part 5

prakhyat

6 hours ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

1st de full ga complete cheyalekapoya…too much drag

Second season thone end ayipoye story.. jeedi paakam saagadeesinattu saagadeesthunnadu.. fourth season too bad.. daani debbaki fifth dhi start cheyalanna interest raavatledhu..

On 9/6/2021 at 6:45 AM, uravis said:

As usual bubblegum , 5 episodes completed in 1 1/2 hr :sleep: . Asala vadu emi chepdam anukuntunnado kooda ardam katla series .

As a person who lived in Europe, I believe this is to target the EU and its corruption and violationof human rights. People talk about oppression in India but they don't know shit. Recently a famous singer in Belarus got sentenced to 40 years in prison because she called  president a motafucka. As foreigners and expats it doesn't effect us much but the people still have the mindset of rebellion here. Especially in Spain. https://www.allvipp.com/tv-movies/money-heist-mask

Super vundabbaa Series matram. This show made me think again on writing skills which I read longtime back.

1. If you want to design a character, design its characteristics, mannerisms first.

2. Plan some pre and post content to the character, even though you are not depicting them in your story/movie.

3. Have a clear lifeline for character, even if we are using a part of it.

If I observe the current characters' pre heist life events, they are not something forceful. Clearly every character is worked out to connect dots.

Archived