Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

In this frustrated doctor clearly explained..the difference in the treatment of wave 1 and wave 2.

 

100% brurocratic failure..they completely surrendered to gujju dueo..

 

 

Bhajana bhajan ...erri huks gallu..janala tax amount dobbi thintu..

 

 

Edited by Venkatpaladugu
Link to post
Share on other sites

Context edhaina edupu okate

As per this guys rant where did Randeep Guleria said don't give to critical patients?, he actually said opposite, to not use it in mild cases, but use in moderate to severe cases. 

Dr Guleria went on to say that a study conducted in the US stated that Remdesivir can reduce hospital stay in moderate-severe cases of Covid-19.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/remdesivir-injection-mild-covid-patients-severe-corona-cases-aiims-director-dr-randeep-guleria-1794843-2021-04-25

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Context edhaina edupu okate

As per this guys rant where did Randeep Guleria said don't give to critical patients?, he actually said opposite, to not use it in mild cases, but use in moderate to severe cases. 

Dr Guleria went on to say that a study conducted in the US stated that Remdesivir can reduce hospital stay in moderate-severe cases of Covid-19.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/remdesivir-injection-mild-covid-patients-severe-corona-cases-aiims-director-dr-randeep-guleria-1794843-2021-04-25

 

 

Missing basic point,here..he mentioned many other points along with remdesivir usage when patients are in critical stage.

Still I am not believing this information completely.. as there is no proper validation methodology to his viewes.

my point is why brurocrats failed to suspect this situation....and why pm busy in elevations.

Edited by Venkatpaladugu
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Missing basic point,here..he mentioned many other points along with remdesivir usage when patients are in critical stage.

Still I am not believing this information completely.. as there is no proper validation methodology to his viewes.

my point is why brurocrats failed to suspect this situation....and why pm busy in elevations.

There is ICMR guideline, some doctors using their own methods, patients situation batti treatment regimen undali, konthamandhi anni esi koduthunnaru when its not needed, I agree with parts of his rant and money minting by private hospitals.

nee last point ki ikkada video ki enti link, aina medical aspect lo matladuthunte, where did bureaucrats come in, dani medha already oka 10 threads esi discussing ga

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

There is ICMR guideline, some doctors using their own methods, patients situation batti treatment regimen undali, konthamandhi anni esi koduthunnaru when its not needed, I agree with parts of his rant and money minting by private hospitals.

nee last point ki ikkada video ki enti link, aina medical aspect lo matladuthunte, where did bureaucrats come in, dani medha already oka 10 threads esi discussing ga

Annai..meeru video chudaledu..full ga ..in that video also..same he quoted .. that's why I have posted..

 

Still you are not believing..as it's govt of India failure..

 

To save your time just watch from 18:20 ..for same lines 

 

 

Edited by Venkatpaladugu
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Venkatpaladugu said:

Annai..meeru video chudaledu..full ga ..in that video also..same he quoted .. that's why I have posted..

 

Still you are not believing..as it's govt of India failure..

 

 

muvvu anukokunda oka roju swamy bakthalatho argue chesthunnav..waste of time..admin became equally egoistic as modi..dont waste time in convincing hin

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

muvvu anukokunda oka roju swamy bakthalatho argue chesthunnav..waste of time..admin became equally egoistic as modi..dont waste time in convincing hin

Yeah...I know ..no one can change lotus followers..but in India many are changed and started scolding Nisani..

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Annai..meeru video chudaledu..full ga ..in that video also..same he quoted .. that's why I have posted..

Still you are not believing..as it's govt of India failure..

To save your time just watch from 18:20 ..for same lines 

Not believing enti ofcourse I hold all level govts accountable unlike you guys concentrate on one level. but akkada statisticians, scientists predict cheyalenidhi ee rant babu chesevada endhi, as I said post match everyone is Harsha Bhogle

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

muvvu anukokunda oka roju swamy bakthalatho argue chesthunnav..waste of time..admin became equally egoistic as modi..dont waste time in convincing hin

Meeru LP CBN medha ethina avatharam etharu kadha ra 2 yrs nunchi , malli ego gurinchi talking lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Not believing enti ofcourse I hold all level govts accountable unlike you guys concentrate on one level. but akkada statisticians, scientists predict cheyalenidhi ee rant babu chesevada endhi, as I said post match everyone is Harsha Bhogle

On success, Modi Saab great... On failure, all people & state govts accountable?...

Team fail ithe pedda debba Captain ke padathadi....

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Not believing enti ofcourse I hold all level govts accountable unlike you guys concentrate on one level. but akkada statisticians, scientists predict cheyalenidhi ee rant babu chesevada endhi, as I said post match everyone is Harsha Bhogle

Rahul clearly warned first and second wave

Scientist warned appropriately on second wave..high level apex committee..as usual neglected for elections 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Rahul clearly warned first and second wave

Scientist warned appropriately on second wave..high level apex committee..as usual neglected for elections 

konni days aithe vaccine formula kuda Rahul ye ichadu anetattu unnav.......aaaaparoyyyy

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Annai..meeru video chudaledu..full ga ..in that video also..same he quoted .. that's why I have posted..

 

Still you are not believing..as it's govt of India failure..

 

To save your time just watch from 18:20 ..for same lines 

 

 

Next conversation inka chadavaledu... kaani just for your info... ee admin uncle info emi chudaru... anything against modi... just counter that .... with some irrelevant info from the web

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...