Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OneAndOnlyMKC

PK 😲

Recommended Posts

 

Kodi katti, YS viveka ni veyinchindi veedegaa ...    PK gaadi plans eppudoo elane vuntai. 

kodi katti, YC viveka murder taruvte YCP ki sympothy peigindi. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pakistan attach cheste emanna impact undochu. Nation motham unity vastadi. Maoists ki sympathizers kuda untaru. I don't think it will have any impact on WB election.

Edited by Sunny@CBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Pakistan attach cheste emanna impact undochu. Nation motham unity vastadi. Maoists ki sympathizers kuda untaru. I don't think it will have any impact on WB election.

vaadu annaadhi west bengal lo security iche paramilitary troops gurinchi. vaalla meedha attacks jarigithe hindu muslims ani rechagotti votes polarize cheyyavachu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ravindras said:

vaadu annaadhi west bengal lo security iche paramilitary troops gurinchi. vaalla meedha attacks jarigithe hindu muslims ani rechagotti votes polarize cheyyavachu 

Naxal attack happened on 3rd march itself

Pk is talking about attack on crpf in Bengal elections...

Pk has already retracted his words about 100 seats last week itself.

Is this correct bro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Pakistan attach cheste emanna impact undochu. Nation motham unity vastadi. Maoists ki sympathizers kuda untaru. I don't think it will have any impact on WB election.

Jamiliki ade chesedi mari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Analysis aapesi... Ilaantivi tippandi. WhatsApp groups lo. 

Mullu ni mullu thone teeyaali. Bengal vaallaki kaavalemi WB elections. Manaki Bodigaadi meeda pidi padatame kaavali. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

Naxal attack happened on 3rd march itself

Pk is talking about attack on crpf in Bengal elections...

Pk has already retracted his words about 100 seats last week itself.

Is this correct bro 

Ee  news bite manam ippudu chusthunnam.

But PK..might have given this interview before that attack kadaa?


BJP ilaanti attacks ni stage cheyadam maanadhu.  religious,regional, national emotions erupt kaavadam aa party ki laabham.. After all..thats the foods source for its survival.

Edited by LION_NTR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JVC said:

Analysis aapesi... Ilaantivi tippandi. WhatsApp groups lo. 

Mullu ni mullu thone teeyaali. Bengal vaallaki kaavalemi WB elections. Manaki Bodigaadi meeda pidi padatame kaavali. 

Na analysis kaadu bro adi ... Tipputunte school group lo oka Bagga reply adi so ikada post chesa reply vasthe Malli Vadiki counter ivochu ani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×