Stocks

Jaitra

mapping of 1year trade-offs of wonderla it is clear that lot of round bottoms are created at 850levels and i am expecting this stock will see the levels of 1800-2050 per scrip in another 18months 

14 hours ago, roger7 said:

patience, perseverance and taught process are main criteria for success in stock market.

in the year, 2021 i lost 84lacs in one over night-entirely a wrong call,,

alas with God's grace and support of my family/friends recovered and today in bit better position. 

what was the wrong call in which u lost such heavy amount bro?

Happy for you to have come back from such a big loss.

11 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

What is so special  with laurs labs? 

Its trading with very high PE

always PE is not the only criteria- you need understand at times PE acts not only as a tangible technical indicator it carries non--tangible valuation- like expectation on management team of the company. 

if you observe they are not delivering good or decent enough results from last 4-5 quarters but still PE is high , why?

Before you buy a stock dont go only by technical indicators or analysis done by few analysts but you need to understand overall business model of the company and path laid down for that industry for next 3-to 5years. 

Just browsing through 112 pages financial presentation of IDFC First bank along with their one of the recent earnings call and BP wealth's projection report..this bank looks to be very forward looking bank.

after me completing this long hauling study and comparison of it's peers - may invest a sizeable amount and wait for 4-5years for expected return..

As already said by me in the past I consider this bank stock will become a blue-eyed one very soon for many players in the stock market.. 

my initial understanding says it would be a stock that has scope to reach the level of rs. 450.00 per scrip in nearly 5years period, if all other market conditions are good

12 hours ago, roger7 said:

Just browsing through 112 pages financial presentation of IDFC First bank along with their one of the recent earnings call and BP wealth's projection report..this bank looks to be very forward looking bank.

after me completing this long hauling study and comparison of it's peers - may invest a sizeable amount and wait for 4-5years for expected return..

As already said by me in the past I consider this bank stock will become a blue-eyed one very soon for many players in the stock market.. 

my initial understanding says it would be a stock that has scope to reach the level of rs. 450.00 per scrip in nearly 5years period, if all other market conditions are good

Trust on Vaidyanathan mgmt...he will make IDFCbank to reach such targets.

I bought at 36 rs and 55 rs in the last 3 yrs...planning to increase the qty for long term

Edited by NBK NTR

12 hours ago, roger7 said:

2 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Trust on Vaidyanathan mgmt...he will make IDFCbank to reach such targets.

IDFC or IDFC First Bank ??!!🤨🧐

22 hours ago, KING007 said:

Enni shares unnayi uncle Adani companies lo?

monna fall lo Wilmar teeskunna uncle....power 2 yrs munde add chesi hold chestuna...

ee stocks daily chudali uncle office hours lo kuda :D ...mutual funds best anispistundi 

1 minute ago, NBK NTR said:

monna fall lo Wilmar teeskunna uncle....power 2 yrs munde add chesi hold chestuna...

ee stocks daily chudali uncle office hours lo kuda :D ...mutual funds best anispistundi 

Wilmar kante...ports..enterprise...better emo....perigipoyai le in last few wks:sleep:

On 2/15/2024 at 10:12 AM, chanti149 said:

MRPL...:banana2:

last 2 -3mnths...:applause:

Last 4 sessions......:fire:

Today also 12%+...275 nearby....:surprise:

60 deggara nunchi undi....150 cross tarvata.....250 target vastadi anukuna as per chart.......kummindi

Kakapothe as usual....chinna stocks risk ani small quantity ye tuk......as usual....takkuva unadi ekkuva perugutadi..ekuva pettindi akkade sastai....:P

Edited by chanti149