parchur daggupati paid 2 crores to prp

balaaus

yesterday night daggupati gave 2 crores to purna chandrarao.ninnati varaku narasayya conform ga gelusthadu anukunnamu.

ee naaakoooddduuuu party lu pettadam enduku eevidham ga ammudupotam enduku.

eppudu baga tight fight ayyindi.mey 16 kani cheppalem parchur paristithy.

yesterday night daggupati gave 2 crores to purna chandrarao.ninnati varaku narasayya conform ga gelusthadu anukunnamu.

I just called Parchur : PRP candidate ni konadam jaragaledanta. TDP will win. Naaku cheppina ayana - Mana candidate ki chala close.

Meeku vachindi confirmed news?

GUDIWADA KUDA SAME STORY PRP CANDIDATE CONGRESS KI VOTE VEYAMANI CHEPPADANTA DANITHO PRP VALLU TIRAGABADDARU RAAVI HOTEL NI PAGALA GOTTARU BUT VOTES EVARIKI VESARO TELIYADU...NANI WIN AVUTHADU ANNA CONFIDENCE VUNDI.

I am a native of chilakarluri pet next to parchur constituency. I do have relatives and freinds in Parchur constituency. My mother's native village is Karamchedu. I can confirm that Narsiaha will win the election. In karamchedu people are saying that some of the TDP supporters have cross voted to Congress as the Congress candidate is from the same village but still TDP had given good fight in hte village. Either of them doesn't get more than 1500 votes in Karamchedu. I had spoken to my friend who stays in Bodada next to parchur town. He told me that there is a split in the Congress voting in Bodada village too. Another interesting thing is hte success by our fellow TDP supporters to bring back some of the TDP sympathisers who use to go with Daggubati.

We tried to bring the fact that as Balayya came to politics they should come back to TDP seeing him and not CBN. This trick had seemed to work as some of the daggubati supporters are balayya fans too.

Some of the grand old congress leaders are against him as they believe that he is only supporting to his people who moved from TDP into congress. Some even say that Gade venkat reddy wants Daggubati defeat as gade believes that daggubati is behind Kona raghu pathi. Kona raghu pathi has contested from bapatla as independent. It is believed that he will split the congress votes in bapatla constituency.

Lastly to conclude Narsiaha hopes to win parchur with 20+. Even though this seems to be a very high majority, i believe he will definetely win with a majority of 5+.

Archived