CM Chandrababu to Announce Data Theft Details

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

when people are fighting out on top of their voice for tdp supporters, others want to play it down.. idontgetit

vuri veskovala oka  tdp woman leader?!

TDP women vuri vesukodam kaadu ... vaadi medaku chudataru noose ni.

I admire TDP woman leaders like Anuradha. 

10 hours ago, krish2015 said:

Ground level lo evadu pattinchukoni eee data issue ni 1 week nunchi drag chesthunnaru. elagu TRS n YCP working together ani public lo establish aipoyindi inka eee godava vadilesi tisesina votes enrolling and other election strategies paina consentrate chesthe better

This is the time to focus on votes deletion issue. Delete ayina tharuvatha chetulu kaalinaka akulu pattukotame avthundi.

Strange thing about votes deletion issue is ... public or ground level TDP workers wouldn't understand the impact of this until its too late ... 

Even if nothing is being deleted (as per EC) ... make as much noise and send signals to public that bjp/ycp/trs combo is doing something unethical/illegal/immoral ... 

nothing wrong with that ... 

I'm telling you ... this is an important issue. We should keep it in public conscience as much as possible. Its going to do lot of damage.

There is a reason these type of schemes are designed. Its hard for public to even begin to understand the effects of these ... 

anni ignore chesi election roju voting ki velli vote ledu ani thelisthe ... em chestham? too late. 

Let me say it again ... THIS is the right time to address this issue ... idi public conscience lo undali ... 

25 minutes ago, RKumar said:

YSRCP+TRS+BJP+Media entha co-ordinated ga work chesthunnayo to bring YSRCP-Jagan to power. 

Good Job Jagan+Modi-Shah+KCR-KR+Vijay Sai Reddy

how kcr controls media in TG and how its so loose in AP is  mystery to me ... 

I'm beginning to think CBN is being too naive about media in AP ... 

I thought I was naive ... time to apply stick and carrot shiit on ap media ... let's not wait until its too late ... 

with voter suppression, deletion tactics ...

nothing we did the last 4-5 years matters.

If they remove TDP votes ... think about what would happen ... 

perhaps ycp 130 ... think about that. 

as a citizen, question why you have to check your vote eligibility everyday ... it sounds absurd. No democracy does that.

Archived