Comments on Balayya.. and NTR B.O. result..

boppu

11 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Balayya NTR Legacy ni carry chesadu inallu.. Antha easy kadhu..

Infact NTR Garu politics Loki vachaka vachina nagative ni kuda carry chesukuntu vachadu.. caste tag vesi vikrutha anandham pondharu :sleep:

Kontha mamdhi Pilla  phoonk batch vunnaru.. vala problem ento asala ardham kadhu..

Good observation. All castes went against Balayya. How much NTR helped to entry into industry, after that because of NTR balayya faced lot of opposition.

Some people don't like negative comments on Balayya. Even I am big fan of Balayya. But i don't want hear some people says " I don't want balayya movies". I mean some general public  lo balayya movies meeda baga negativity vundi . Mega batch Opening chala baga vastunayi irrespective of results where as Balayya movies unless good review no body watch  movies. if Balayya don't think about it then future movies of Balayya normal hero collections vastayi. I want to see him big stat interms of collections. Any suggestions please welcome. 

But at least there is buzz in the industry the chiru collections are always better.   Fake collections  i don't want to talk. But reality check is required what percentage people would like to watch Balayya movies. I like Malayalam Mohalal even though he is getting old the kind of script what he choose because of that people attract to theatre.  Now days normal audience don't like fights they want to see how close to reality and entertainment. Balayya movies almost targets mass i know it is one of Biggest factor. When all sections people watch the movie then only movie will be Block buster . These day Multiplexes ticket prices are more than Town B and Town c ticket price. Because of that  65% revenue comes from Big cities. This is difference between chiru and Balayya. Balayya failed to attract City audience these days.  If you see how many threatres the balayya movie releases vs chiru movie releases in Hyderabad /Bangalore/US theaters. I see there is huge difference in screen count.  I like Balayya but at the same time I don't want see Balayya slowly loosing the  competition by not choosing the right script. I hope who ever close to Balayya will convience thsi point if it is make sense. We continue to watch Balayya movies because we are fans. But normal audience want some different scripts. Normally audience have seen enough Balayya mass movies, some audience by default they think his movies has lot of fights (violence) and unreality scenes and no entertainment . I like to see Balayya self retrospect in this point. Otherwise even though one good movie like Kathanayakudu lost BO collections because Balayya did that movie. I may be wrong , just thought of sharing with you guys. If any one got hurt because of my comments I am sorry.  If you think My comments doesn't make sense  then i will delete my reply. Please read and share your views on this.

16 minutes ago, Hemadri Raju said:

But at least there is buzz in the industry the chiru collections are always better.   Fake collections  i don't want to talk. But reality check is required what percentage people would like to watch Balayya movies. I like Malayalam Mohalal even though he is getting old the kind of script what he choose because of that people attract to theatre.  Now days normal audience don't like fights they want to see how close to reality and entertainment. Balayya movies almost targets mass i know it is one of Biggest factor. When all sections people watch the movie then only movie will be Block buster . These day Multiplexes ticket prices are more than Town B and Town c ticket price. Because of that  65% revenue comes from Big cities. This is difference between chiru and Balayya. Balayya failed to attract City audience these days.  If you see how many threatres the balayya movie releases vs chiru movie releases in Hyderabad /Bangalore/US theaters. I see there is huge difference in screen count.  I like Balayya but at the same time I don't want see Balayya slowly loosing the  competition by not choosing the right script. I hope who ever close to Balayya will convience thsi point if it is make sense. We continue to watch Balayya movies because we are fans. But normal audience want some different scripts. Normally audience have seen enough Balayya mass movies, some audience by default they think his movies has lot of fights (violence) and unreality scenes and no entertainment . I like to see Balayya self retrospect in this point. Otherwise even though one good movie like Kathanayakudu lost BO collections because Balayya did that movie. I may be wrong , just thought of sharing with you guys. If any one got hurt because of my comments I am sorry.  If you think My comments doesn't make sense  then i will delete my reply. Please read and share your views on this.

here are my thoughts.. I have started my fanism with nbk (all my friends who are close to me still asks me about the review of NBK's movie on day1).

as far as the self retrospection, I see it is hugely missing from early 2000's till the film dictator... in between we got hits.. 

but as a movie lover I see change (self retrospection) is already started from 100th film, no one would expect he can do a film with sensible director like Krish.. as far as biopic is concerned he took a wise step by changing the director from Teja to krish .. like i said in many of my previous threads .. no one gave negative comments after watching NTR biopic.. but many avoided which is hard fact to digest.

Archived