Eenadu Sridhar ... lol

minion

Ika labham ledu annai nuvve dukki dunni organic ga vegetables and fruits pandinchu   :peepwall:

Miechi 100 rupees . Monna dondakai ki rate ledani formers road meeda vesi agitation chesaru. Market ki velte 25 kg antunnaru

eppudu jarigedhe.. one year prices ila high vuntayi... ee rates chusi every farmer tomato vestadu coming season lo.. rates damaal antayi... this is a circle

eppudu jarigedhe.. one year prices ila high vuntayi... ee rates chusi every farmer tomato vestadu coming season lo.. rates damaal antayi... this is a circle

What can we do about it? Can we control the price in someway? Is there a way to protect ourselves?

Just a genuine question  :shakehands:

I know about lobbying ... but, we're just too disorganized and probably don't have enough clout.

What can we do about it? Can we control the price in someway? Is there a way to protect ourselves?

I know about lobbying ... but, we're just too disorganized and probably don't have enough 

unnayi kani it needs proper planning .

production and consumption ki oka database lantidi undali ,ippudu already konni systems ni monitor cheyadaniki intakumundu inflation measure cheyadaniki old base year vadaru,but now 2011-2012 use chestaru good step from modi team.

ikkadito game end avvadu aa data ni productive ga vaadukovali asalu food ki govt msp enduku provide cheyali vallalo competion unte kada rates dynamic ga change ayyedi intial hiccups untayi but time will change everything.okavela rates ekkuvayi anukundam so agriculture ki demand pergutundi then employment increases too.

farmers ni vote bank basis lo chusinani rojulu painavi jaragavu 

Guest Urban Legend

hi mod... Chicken kg 240... 180 nundi 240 ki ellindi

200-210 ikkada

Summer ani 140 nunchi 240 chesaru

Summer poyi chaala rojulu ayindhi

Rate alagey vundhi

production and consumption ki oka database lantidi undali ,ippudu already konni systems ni monitor cheyadaniki intakumundu inflation measure cheyadaniki old base year vadaru,but now 2011-2012 use chestaru good step from modi team.

ikkadito game end avvadu aa data ni productive ga vaadukovali asalu food ki govt msp enduku provide cheyali vallalo competion unte kada rates dynamic ga change ayyedi intial hiccups untayi but time will change everything.okavela rates ekkuvayi anukundam so agriculture ki demand pergutundi then employment increases too.

You're thoughtful  :shakehands:

I know about lobbying ... but, we're just too disorganized and probably don't have enough clout.

You're thoughtful  :shakehands:

we have to come up with a mobile (+web) app with production and consumption real data tally,

with the future dates when a crop probably hits the market,

and when a farmer decide to go for a crop he has to update this database with his intention of how many acres or how many quintal he is planning,

so that the next farmer can estimate if there is a room to cell if he starts the same crop or there is no room and move on to think about another..

else govt agri dept should have an app with all farming land in a db and get real time updates from a few volunteers a village.

The same app might be useful for estimating how much seed / fertilizer / water / bank-loan / etc we may need Vs available. Instead of "generously"? giving minimum price "madhdhathu dhara"..

(no body can live without food, but we are grabbing farmers hard work and feeling as if we are generous with "madhdhathu dhara in few occasions")

Get rid of middle mans as much as possible, with a general fund. (I know my uncle from my village, who feels a lot thankful to his cousin, just because he didn't demand for "koulu" in time, but waits until my uncle gets good price without any interest)

I don't think we need to wait for govt completely.. but any(say our db) can make it possible with some statistics from govt, and improve data accuracy with time. Sometimes I feel it is better than donating on personal basis.

we have to come up with a mobile (+web) app with production and consumption real data tally,

with the future dates when a crop probably hits the market,

and when a farmer decide to go for a crop he has to update this database with his intention of how many acres or how many quintal he is planning,

so that the next farmer can estimate if there is a room to cell if he starts the same crop or there is no room and move on to think about another..

else govt agri dept should have an app with all farming land in a db and get real time updates from a few volunteers a village.

The same app might be useful for estimating how much seed / fertilizer / water / bank-loan / etc we may need Vs available. Instead of "generously"? giving minimum price "madhdhathu dhara"..

(no body can live without food, but we are grabbing farmers hard work and feeling as if we are generous with "madhdhathu dhara in few occasions")

Get rid of middle mans as much as possible, with a general fund. (I know my uncle from my village, who feels a lot thankful to his cousin, just because he didn't demand for "koulu" in time, but waits until my uncle gets good price without any interest)

I don't think we need to wait for govt completely.. but any(say our db) can make it possible with some statistics from govt, and improve data accuracy with time. Sometimes I feel it is better than donating on personal basis.

Super.

Consumption/demand meeda forecast models undale ... Agri dept vallu veeti meeda studies emi cheyyara? I thought they're already doing  this and providing feedback to farmers. May be not all farmers are making use of it.

Archived