Reservations Adagataniki ...

minion

Minion Bro, Economic based Reservation adagatam lo tappu ledu for ALL(including any open caste)

Open caste lo poor ga puttatam pedda sapam e kalam lo. 

Daaniki reservations avasaram ledu brother. Need based assistance can always be provided ... be it govt or other forms.

Minion Bro, Economic based Reservation adagatam lo tappu ledu for ALL(including any open caste)

Open caste lo poor ga puttatam pedda sapam e kalam lo. 

Daaniki reservations avasaram ledu brother. Need based assistance can always be provided ... be it govt or other forms.

Need based reservation system is already in place partially like physically challenged people get loans, pensions etc., Need to introduce for other categories like poor widowed mother etc.,

Reservations based on economic situation will have catastrophic affect on country's development. Agree or not, many people in India will not work. Moreover, its easy to fake economic status. 

Reservations have been created not just because they are economically poor.. They have been pushed back socially and education wise since hundreds of years in our country.. Reservation is a program to uplift all weaker section to participate in current job market. The caste system was created based on age old professions but those professions are no longer exists in current society.. The caste system insists people to limit to only their own caste based profession by birth.. where as in the current society is running by Governments and they control and hold the jobs based on skills..

For instance if a barber son wanted to work as a teacher.. He needs to learn that skill along with other teacher sons.. so for a teacher son it is easy to cope up but a barber son need some help to reach them at least for some generations..

That is the reason Reservations are still in demand.. Reservations also need  for leadership. Take Andhra as an example why no other caste person can able to become CM in past 70 years other than Reddy and Kamma..

The majority of people in this state are BC's and SC's but why they could not become CM.. which means still socially all upper caste people are very strong and they can able to maintain power in their hands..

What we need to understand in this country is unless lower caste people develop.. country can never develop.. once if they become stronger they can have more consumer confidence and can buy more domestic products which helps our country get stronger without depend on international markets and it will be recession proof and won't effect for international turmoils..

Until then we need some kind of system like Reservation to uplift weaker section..

For instance if a barber son wanted to work as a teacher.. He needs to learn that skill along with other teacher sons.. so for a teacher son it is easy to cope up but a barber son need some help to reach them at least for some generations..

Why few generations? I can understand first generation needing help economically. How do we justify a well off SC/ST leeching on the society? What does he NOT have that I do?

I know, it requires some deep thought ... 

Why few generations? I can understand first generation needing help economically. How do we justify a well off SC/ST leeching on the society? What does he NOT have that I do?

I know, it requires some deep thought ...

due to these reservations... Inefficiency in government has increased.majority of the govt employees are reservation candidates.

During 2005 period, in my college, certain percentage of lecturers appointed by JNTU. (Reserved candidates)None of them were efficient. Students used to suffer with ten.

Coming to original issue, Who the hell will reject subsidies or benifits voluntarily? Govt of India asked for volunteer handover of the gas subsidy for the family that has income of 10 lakhs and above..... Very very few people responded. Hardly 1000 to 5000 rupees per year it may be less than family dinner/ lunch. I used to see many FB posts against on this from so called educated .... First reduce taxes then ask for handover

So far I didn't see single person who would like reject reservation benifits. Instead they are demanding more percentage as per population.

We have been implementing reservations since our independence.. but our first generation people could not take benefit majorly.. because they have been in practice of their own caste based profession even after reservations available.. it has been drastically changed in last decade because of Globalization where society changed and people and their needs changed based on western influence.

Still there are Crores of people still looking for skill based secure job to maintain equal social status with other fellow Indians..

You are right once if any family is 100% benefited reservation should stop to them.. there should be some amendments needed for reservation system..

We have been implementing reservations since our independence.. but our first generation people could not take benefit majorly.. because they have been in practice of their own caste based profession even after reservations available.. it has been drastically changed in last decade because of Globalization where society changed and people and their needs changed based on western influence.

Still there are Crores of people still looking for skill based secure job to maintain equal social status with other fellow Indians..

You are right once if any family is 100% benefited reservation should stop to them.. there should be some amendments needed for reservation system..

nobody is denying your statement. But question is, how long will it continue? Originally it meant for 10 years. Now 70 years over. Do you think present generation need reservation benifits?

As per my view, reservations in jobs, promotions, higher education, politics will help more for economically sound candidates only.

During my graduation... Except 2 remaining reserved students were economically sound and all got benifits from government, in fact most of them spent 0 .

Yes we need to fix school drop outs first.. Continuing reservation till today tells us our Indian Govt inefficiency. They should have solved  this problem long time ago. Congress is the one culprit for this. They used this as a weapon in elections and took major advantage out of it.

Once Manufacturing sector improves then no one really need reservation.. Lower educated people will opt for skill based learning and jobs will be available based on their skill. Manufacturing jobs have to be created near villages in all over the country.. Infrastructure is an another area uneducated and under educated people will be benefited at large.

Reservation should be applied only for education let the deserved get the jobs

Even for education ... why not look at those benefited from reservations in the past and see who actually needs help.

I'm one of those who believes all of us are created equal ... 

anniti kante ghoram entante promotions lo reservations amalu cheyyatam. now current politicians are trying to take this to next level - reservations in private sector.

I agree, once somebody gets to enjoy reservation benefit next generation in that family should not be eligible otherwise only creme layer in respective castes would take advantage of reservations repeatedly.

Yes we need to fix school drop outs first.. Continuing reservation till today tells us our Indian Govt inefficiency. They should have solved  this problem long time ago. Congress is the one culprit for this. They used this as a weapon in elections and took major advantage out of it.

Once Manufacturing sector improves then no one really need reservation.. Lower educated people will opt for skill based learning and jobs will be available based on their skill. Manufacturing jobs have to be created near villages in all over the country.. Infrastructure is an another area uneducated and under educated people will be benefited at large.

If I'm a citizen ... I'll start with this ... reservation for just first  generation ... if anyone in the family uses reservation, the rest is open cast ... I'm sure they feel good about it :)

I'd be ...

Ikkada ememi matladaro chudaledu. But read somewhere in the lines power is still being in hands of upper caste. Power and concept pakkana pedite

I scored 3k in eamcet and yet couldn't get seat in counselling but in the same point a person with 8k could get. How justifiable is this? To make other sections strong give them support but our system is instead bringing down the upper caste opportunity for the sake of lower sections and thus these people are entering into business or politics or others and for God sake even now politics have reserved segments. But how true are the reserved elected people are ruling or are they really capable of ruling? I see them being a rubber stamp in human form only. They aren't doing any good more than that in atleast manual level systems.

Latest example of civil services topper. She was rank 1 based on reservations and her father an smother are CGI employees based on reservations and are well settled. So how good is this system supporting the cause of bringing lower sections up when those who have raised are still using the same for their moth and min for generations andof generations?

Provide efficiency in the system for productivity but that doesn't need to being people who can't work. How good is the system when it interferes in promotions of cadre in respect to reservation rather tothan eefficiency and seniority? There is a lot of misuse in this system. Change the rules and then see the wonders of it. So called upper segments are looking for jobs and these people work less and simply get jobs based on their reserved cat and one job per family isn't enough for them. They 'll utilize the max and all the family enters it. So how good is it working?

If I'm a citizen ... I'll start with this ... reservation for just first generation ... if anyone in the family uses reservation, the rest is open cast ... I'm sure they feel good about it :)

I'd be ...

Sorry to show the reality bro.. people of the reserved caste atleast for most of them think it's their birth right and it's govt duty to give them jobs even for their lesser than peanut knowledge despite their whole family is already in public sector. If govt isn't providing them job then it's govt duty to feed them - that's the mindset of people now. We can't change them in democratic system.

What we need to understand in this country is unless lower caste people develop.. country can never develop.. once if they become stronger they can have more consumer confidence and can buy more domestic products which helps our country get stronger without depend on international markets and it will be recession proof and won't effect for international turmoils..

Until then we need some kind of system like Reservation to uplift weaker section..

Stop providing thema subsidised food, subsidised jobs and make them work.. increase productivity which shall in turn make them strong. Either make their basics strong or promote them in productivity rather to simply feed them with easy education, jobs, incentives, food and make them much lazier and depend on reservations for longer time.

minion bro..meeru okasari india lo edaina town lo 10 days undandi. Observe as much people as you can. Free ga vosthe thinesi Govt. ne blame sese vallu 70% unnaru ippudu almost. Anduke CBN gaaru eppudu mee mindset marchukovali ani thega septhu untadu anni meetings lo..

Many of you are going to despise me for saying this ... 

A HS student who shows promise  ... trust me, will have opportunities in this society. We don't have reservations ... but, those who rise ... will become presidents ... Obama is just an example.

A society needs to provide opportunities.

Sorry to show the reality bro.. people of the reserved caste atleast for most of them think it's their birth right and it's govt duty to give them jobs even for their lesser than peanut knowledge despite their whole family is already in public sector. If govt isn't providing them job then it's govt duty to feed them - that's the mindset of people now. We can't change them in democratic system.

Well ... hate to say it ... but, Trump did it in America ... Not sure what it means in the long term ... but, for now, it feels right.

minion bro..meeru okasari india lo edaina town lo 10 days undandi. Observe as much people as you can. Free ga vosthe thinesi Govt. ne blame sese vallu 70% unnaru ippudu almost. Anduke CBN gaaru eppudu mee mindset marchukovali ani thega septhu untadu anni meetings lo..

Well ... hate to say it ... but, Trump did it in America ... Not sure what it means in the long term ... but, for now, it feels right.

If the sane happens in India with present system mark it that's gonna be another black day in Indian history. Our system should change or people should change. If system is always providing for free then people shall take it granted and won't change. As easy as it looks but ground level seriousness is high. All interlinked

due to these reservations... Inefficiency in government has increased.majority of the govt employees are reservation candidates.

During 2005 period, in my college, certain percentage of lecturers appointed by JNTU. (Reserved candidates)None of them were efficient. Students used to suffer with ten.

Coming to original issue, Who the hell will reject subsidies or benifits voluntarily? Govt of India asked for volunteer handover of the gas subsidy for the family that has income of 10 lakhs and above..... Very very few people responded. Hardly 1000 to 5000 rupees per year it may be less than family dinner/ lunch. I used to see many FB posts against on this from so called educated .... First reduce taxes then ask for handover

So far I didn't see single person who would like reject reservation benifits. Instead they are demanding more percentage as per population.

Natu uncle... first politicians valla subsidies anni vadulukunnm ani statement ivvamanu... vallaki matram anni benifits and subsidies kavali... Middle class/upper middle class  janalu mtram subsidies vadulukovalaa.... :brakelamp:

If BJP comes back to power ... I expect two things that would help my country ... 

- a common civil code ... not Hindu code ... but, a common code all of us feel proud and obligated as Indians ... yes, it can be done ... needs conviction from leaders.

- abolish all reservations and establish need based support.

BJP has the courage to do this?

If the sane happens in India with present system mark it that's gonna be another black day in Indian history. Our system should change or people should change. If system is always providing for free then people shall take it granted and won't change. As easy as it looks but ground level seriousness is high. All interlinked

I don't want to sound like a Trump cheerleader ... but, it was a needed change in America (too much minority appeasing). Trust me ... it happened in abrupt change here ... it can happen in India too.

I know ... all those big things like climate and stuff ... they're beyond my control.

Archived