Started BRICKS industry- Need Favour

MokshuNTR

Hello brothers and friends .. I have started Eswara brick Industries and AMARAVATHI Brick Suppliers in Vijayawada. Please kindly share this info with your friends colleagues contractors Builders who construct their buildings with RED bricks and share my contact no 9912377666 and PM their details if any..

Catch me on fb.com/eswarabricks and on WhatsApp

Will supply bricks around Vijayawada Guntur and AMARAVATHI

Brick size : 9*4*3

post-12463-0-20073600-1453815166_thumb.jpg

entha price brother...contact number pm cheyandi...we need on regular basis...

Hello brothers and friends .. I have started Eswara brick Industries and AMARAVATHI Brick Suppliers in Vijayawada. Please kindly share this info with your friends colleagues contractors Builders who construct their buildings with RED bricks and share my contact no 9912377666 and PM their details if any..

:super:  :super:  :super:  ippudu me bussiness ela vundhi bro :wave:

ohkk capital area lo once construction start ayithe.. inka uupandhukuntai bro sales. All the best for your future :flower:

many thanks.. Ya that's d main problem as of now.. Construction inka speed avvala but industries huge ayipoyai.. As of now thulluru lo maa brick baaga click ayyindhi.. Future choodali ela untadho.. Lemme know if any around our AMARAVATHI.

many thanks.. Ya that's d main problem as of now.. Construction inka speed avvala but industries huge ayipoyai.. As of now thulluru lo maa brick baaga click ayyindhi.. Future choodali ela untadho.. Lemme know if any around our AMARAVATHI.

Happy to hear bro.. thulluru and other villages lo construction start ayindhi.. sure bro.. ma vallu evaraina construction start chesthe meeeku inform chesthamu..  :cheers:  :cheers:

All the best brother,,

My advise: kindly maintain size (9*4*3) and strength (around ~ 4.5 N/mm2),, u will get good price and success follows..

thanks for concern Bro.. Size quality quantity guaranteed .. Already good name in market but heavy competition valla rate raavatledhu..

Archived