RGV comments hurt me

avm

Dear Friends. I believe RGC tweeted saying God should have protected the Delhi rape victim!

I'm not on Twittter. It will take a while to follow the Registration process.

Can some one please Tweet as below on my behalf:

"IF GOD LETS EVERYONE LIVE FOR EVER YOUR GREAT GARND FATHER WOULD HAVE BEEN TWEEtING IN YOUR PLACE"

Thanks. AVM.

After witnessing this crime ... may be RGV is saying God just doesn't exist.

You're saying ... nature has to take its course? What happened to that girl in that bus is not part of the nature (atleast IMO ... even animals seem to have some conscience). It defines who we are as humans.

After witnessing this crime ... may be RGV is saying God just doesn't exist.

You're saying ... nature has to take its course? What happened to that girl in that bus is not part of the nature (atleast IMO ... even animals seem to have some conscience). It defines who we are as humans.

Issue is RGV said this before about GOD n is using this incident to impress every1 that he is right?

Issue is RGV said this before about GOD n is using this incident to impress every1 that he is right?

I know what you're saying ... RGV is an oddball ... even in my opinion. But, you can't blame him for his opinions on this incident.

Looking back, I never thought some of us Indians are capable of doing such things ... I always thought there is this element of compassion that is associated with us Indians ... apparently, some grew beyond that.

What can I say brother ... its a tragic incident that requires some serious introspection.

Further note:

trying to put together some cohesive thoughts on this.

It means a lot to all of us. When that moment presents itself ... what would we do? Do we look at ourselves objectively? Do we question our conscience? What are we made of?

Lot of questions ... but few answers. I'm looking at myself ... but, I don't have an answer.

I know what you're saying ... RGV is an oddball ... even in my opinion. But, you can't blame him for his opinions on this incident.

Looking back, I never thought some of us Indians are capable of doing such things ... I always thought there is this element of compassion that is associated with us Indians ... apparently, some grew beyond that.

What can I say brother ... its a tragic incident that requires some serious introspection.

Further note:

trying to put together some cohesive thoughts on this.

It means a lot to all of us. When that moment presents itself ... what would we do? Do we look at ourselves objectively? Do we question our conscience? What are we made of?

Lot of questions ... but few answers. I'm looking at myself ... but, I don't have an answer.

I agree with you that every one in democracy can express their opinion which applies to RGV as well. If I can't contribute/do anything to improve the system for whatever reasons I will prefer keeping quite rather than utter non sense for -ve publicity.... will let God/Govt or anyone else take care of it.

Reg Incident: Has nothing to do with Indians. These things happen even in US, Europe, Africa etc,,, may be to a lesser degree.IF THERE IS NO RAVAN YOU DON;T REQUIRE A RAM.

These sort of Incidents have happened in the past but there are brought to the notice of whole country because media has a better reach today.

Archived