ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రజా రాజధాని అంటే...ఇవన్నీ వుండాలి...

KING007

1 minute ago, Raaz@NBK said:

bro Add Rkumar to your ignore list :shakehands:

Raaz, that is not the solution. Public forum lo election year lo....ishtam vatchinatlu posts vesthunte....this is not social media.

It is up to administrator to control such people.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

Banglore ++ IT PARK Anantapur okati plan chesthunaru bro miru adigina vi anni chesthunadu cbn

i agree bro cbn doing decentralized development, in previous post i mentioned that  yes cbn is decentralizing industries and IT industry. 

you can read it again

Some people may say...CBN is dreaming with out having money.

Whether you like it or not....some are like that. They don't know how to think negatively. They think anything is possible.

That is why -son of a 2-acre farmer reached this stage.

It is impossible to control his thoughts and dreams. some people are like that.

Construction criticism cheyyandi evaraina disco chestaru,ade pani ga em chesadu 4 years ante,enta infrastructure perigindi okasari velli chudandi

@ravindras laga constructive criticism cheyyandi,ayana tdp fan ey,but konni vatillo point wise criticise chestaru it’s good,anthe kani 4 years em chesaru,ucs ivvaledu(direct ga ichina ucs bayatapettina kuda) ilantivi continuous ga cheste chiraku vastadi 

1 minute ago, nvkrishna said:

Raaz, that is not the solution. Public forum lo election year lo....ishtam vatchinatlu posts vesthunte....this is not social media.

It is up to administrator to control such people.

admin control cheyyaru li8 teesukondi.. 

monna aa bob marley ni control cheyandi ani db members adigithe response ledhu anta,, inka em expect chestharu ayana nunchi

Just now, nvkrishna said:

Some people may say...CBN is dreaming with out having money.

Whether you like it or not....some are like that. They don't know how to think negatively. They think anything is possible.

That is why -son of a 2-acre farmer reached this stage.

It is impossible to control his thoughts and dreams. some people are like that.

please don't say cbn is son of 2 acres, i just fed up with this sentence. this sentence used by many opponents(including ysr,jagan) to malign cbn. at one meeting revanth reddy said that, cbn father is landlord of 75 acres who donate some 5 acres to village. 

don't forget he is son in law of ntr who is one of the richest person in ap in 1980's

14 minutes ago, ravindras said:

please don't say cbn is son of 2 acres, i just fed up with this sentence. this sentence used by many opponents(including ysr,jagan) to malign cbn. at one meeting revanth reddy said that, cbn father is landlord of 75 acres who donate some 5 acres to village. 

don't forget he is son in law of ntr who is one of the richest person in ap in 1980's

If you don't know, try to know. There is a book called "okkadu" written by IVR. First read his biography before making comments.

please try to know what CBN achieved before becoming son-in-law.

Try to know why NTR gave his daughter to him when so many ultra-rich kammas are there is the state. Even CBN initially refused to marry her considering difference in up-bringing. NTR kuthuru kosam CBN ventapasalaa... CBN kosam...NTR try chesaadu. NTR is an expert in spotting the talent.

Try to know what he did in SV university in spite of his background.

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

yes cbn is decentralizing industries and IT industry. my thought is  administrative  capital will serve our purpose which requires less money . 

cbn constructed cyber towers in hitech city which is necessary for IT industry , i agree with that . 

iconic buildings are simply waste of money . we  are seeing how the mlas are shouting in assembly. one convention hall is enough for them. any investor think about profit . they won't invest by looking iconic buildings. they will see infrastructure like 24 hours power, water,land at reasonable rate, availability of skilled,semi skilled or unskilled labour depends on their requirements . currently cbn building  this infrastructure to attract investors in entire state .  

iconic buildings have no role in attracting investors except for taking selfies.

iconic buildings are not to attract investors. Yes, Investors dont' come visit Amaravati on chartered flights for selfies. Those structures are for tourists and to instill pride/confidence in the public. They can go a long way in transforming the region in to a tourism/medical/services hub. 

It is unlikely, that Amaravati region will ever become another Hyderabad/Bangalore for IT destination. Do you really think building 1 or 2 big towers in decentralized locations is enough to attract IT companies. Where will they conduct interviews, where would the young employees hang out on the weekends, which schools would serve their employees kids. 

These iconic structures will return many times more in tourism and other intangibles.

I remember you asked in another thread that why iconic sturctures cost so much per square foot. I answered that question with example of Eiffel tower cost.  

And by the way, this ROI argument was played by all AP intellectuals at the time of Pattiseema as well.

17 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

iconic buildings are not to attract investors. Yes, Investors dont' come visit Amaravati on chartered flights for selfies. Those structures are for tourists and to instill pride/confidence in the public. They can go a long way in transforming the region in to a tourism/medical/services hub. 

It is unlikely, that Amaravati region will ever become another Hyderabad/Bangalore for IT destination. Do you really think building 1 or 2 big towers in decentralized locations is enough to attract IT companies. Where will they conduct interviews, where would the young employees hang out on the weekends, which schools would serve their employees kids. 

These iconic structures will return many times more in tourism and other intangibles.

I remember you asked in another thread that why iconic sturctures cost so much for square foot. I answered that question with example of Eiffel tower cost.  

And by the way, this ROI argument was played by all AP intellectuals at the time of Pattiseema as well.

we can't construct iconic buildings like eiffel tower when we need to borrow money for capital and other infrastructure in the state. 

If people think CBN is a dreamer but not a doer.....they will oust him.

If they believe in his dreams, they will sail along with him.

For some, it is a joke. For him, it is possible. Optimists are like that. On any day, I want to spend time with optimists even few seconds before death.

v.jpg

5 minutes ago, ravindras said:

we can't construct iconic buildings like eiffel tower when we need to borrow money for capital and other infrastructure in the state. 

we need to borrow money for lot of things. borrowing is not a bad thing if used for investment rather than spending. If you say these iconic structures should be at lower priority than the projects you mentioned above, I too agree.

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

meeru gamaninchalsindi emantey, nothing has suffered or taken a back seat so far because of the capital. This time around cbn's priorities have been excellent. Also for this sole reason he planned a tie up with singapore consortium to develop the core area. They will bring in companies and it will spur economic activity in the region. Government would only initiate the economic activity by moving complete governance to the area and building trunk infrastructure. Rest others will follow.

Take example of hyderabad, just hitech city katti vuntey intha develop ayyedi kadu. Chasing companies like Microsoft after that spurred IT growth there.

How much do you think the government spent in Hyderabad in those years when you relate to the 80k crore IT exports it has ? Peanuts. Its not always the money. When somethings are done right money will follow.

4 minutes ago, curiousgally said:

meeru gamaninchalsindi emantey, nothing has suffered or taken a back seat so far because of the capital. This time around cbn's priorities have been excellent. Also for this sole reason he planned a tie up with singapore consortium to develop the core area. They will bring in companies and it will spur economic activity in the region. Government would only initiate the economic activity by moving complete governance to the area and building trunk infrastructure. Rest others will follow.

Take example of hyderabad, just hitech city katti vuntey intha develop ayyedi kadu. Chasing companies like Microsoft after that spurred IT growth there.

How much do you think the government spent in Hyderabad in those years when you relate to the 80k crore IT exports it has ? Peanuts. Its not always the money. When somethings are done right money will follow.

i got it now . thanks for your info

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

yes cbn is decentralizing industries and IT industry. my thought is  administrative  capital will serve our purpose which requires less money . 

cbn constructed cyber towers in hitech city which is necessary for IT industry , i agree with that . 

iconic buildings are simply waste of money . we  are seeing how the mlas are shouting in assembly. one convention hall is enough for them. any investor think about profit . they won't invest by looking iconic buildings. they will see infrastructure like 24 hours power, water,land at reasonable rate, availability of skilled,semi skilled or unskilled labour depends on their requirements . currently cbn building  this infrastructure to attract investors in entire state .  

iconic buildings have no role in attracting investors except for taking selfies.

Ravindra brother..are you in IT?  You cannot easily setup IT companies any where..it needs lot of infrastructure..airports..hotels..entertainment.. skilled resources.Do You know how hard is to get an IT company at present times. Only because of the hard work we can see some company's being grounded. Think once..if you are a CEO..will you look for Hyderabad or Tirupati?

Remember Babu Garu is not building capital like Hyderabad..it is more than that. You will understand his vision in future.

Archived