IT Raids

Nfdbno1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really pleasure seeing a vibrant positive attitude, in the sea of pessimism & doubting thomases in our society and petty politics; marvel at N bro's energy to compile in a thread...Nice

I hope someone will share the effort. Can't do it alone. Anduke oka thread create chesa

Skepticism is like a croaking creek, more noise less water; N bro-sure there will be enough local bros here in India,who are closer to ground news & events,and also possess positive spirit about this issue, will help you, in carrying out the relay baton....Do make sure, to bump the thread when ever needed, for reaching more viewers & contributors to the thread...

Skepticism is like a croaking creek, more noise less water; N bro-sure there will be enough local bros here in India,who are closer to ground news & events,and also possess positive spirit about this issue, will help you, in carrying out the relay baton....

I hope so. And I wish people don't get angry with me. No personal points to score with any one here..

This campaign need to be successful. My hunch is that a lot of people evade taxes in India. If some of them pay taxes, economy gets bigger and it helps in the development of infrastructure which is much needed for the country..

కృష్ణలంక, న్యూస్‌టుడే: పాత నోట్లకు కొత్తనోట్ల మార్పిడికి యత్నిస్తున్న ఇద్దరిని కృష్ణలంక పోలీసులు శనివారం అరెస్ట్‌ చూపి వారి వద్ద నుంచి రూ.31.20 లక్షల విలువైన కొత్త నోట్లను, రూ.50వేల పాతనోట్లను స్వాధీనం చేసుకున్నారు. కృష్ణలంక పోలీస్‌స్టేషన్‌లో శనివారం సౌత్‌జోన్‌ ఏసీపీ కె.శ్రీనివాసరావు వివరాలను వెల్లడించారు. గుంటూరు జిల్లా పొన్నూరుకు చెందిన మెడతాటి నాగవెంకట సునీల్‌ ఎల్‌ఐసీ ఏజెంట్‌గా వ్యవహరిస్తున్నాడు. అతని తల్లి ప్రస్తుతం పోస్టల్‌ ఏజెంట్‌గా పనిచేస్తున్నారు. ఈ క్రమంలో అతడు అధిక సంఖ్యలో ఆధార్‌కార్డులను ఉపయోగించి పెద్దమొత్తంలో కొత్త నోట్లను పొందాడు. మరో వ్యక్తి గుంటూరు జిల్లా తుళ్లూరు మండలం బోరుపాలెంకు చెందిన గూడూరు వంశీకృష్ణ ఓ సెల్‌ కంపెనీ డిస్ట్రిబ్యూటర్‌గా వ్యవహరిస్తున్నాడు. వ్యాపార లావాదేవీల్లో భాగంగా వచ్చిన కొత్త నోట్లను అతడి వద్దే ఉంచుకొని పాతనోట్లను బ్యాంకుల్లో జమచేస్తున్నారు. వీరిద్దరి మధ్య ఉన్న పరిచయం కారణంగా కొత్త నోట్లను అధిక శాతం కమిషన్‌ పద్ధతిపై పాతనోట్లతో మార్పిడి చేసుకునేందుకు ప్రయత్నించారు. శుక్రవారం రాత్రి బస్‌స్టేషన్‌ సమీపంలోని పద్మావతిఘాట్‌ వద్ద ఒప్పదం కుదుర్చుకున్న వ్యక్తి కోసం వేచి చూస్తుండగా పోలీసులు అదుపులోకి తీసుకున్నారు. వారు ఏవిధంగా కొత్తనోట్లను పొందారు.. అందుకు ఎవరు సహకరించారు.. అధికారుల ప్రమేయం, ఒప్పందం కుదుర్చుకున్న వ్యక్తుల తదితర వివరాలు పూర్తిస్థాయి విచారణ అనంతరం వెల్లడి కానున్నట్లు ఏసీపీ చెప్పారు. నిందితులపై 406, 409, 420 సెక్షన్ల కిందట కేసులు నమోదు చేసి రిమాండ్‌కు తరలించారు. కృష్ణలంక సీఐ పి.చంద్రశేఖర్‌, ఎస్సై మురళి, రైటర్‌ రమణ తదితరులు సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్నారు.

I can't post the link, but it's Eenadu.

hmmm....hear you....You can not put your foot forward, if you worry too much....Carry on N bro- content will speak for itself, a pretty good armor against any contextless wild shots....

Thanks for the support!

Skepticism is like a croaking creek, more noise less water; N bro-sure there will be enough local bros here in India,who are closer to ground news & events,and also possess positive spirit about this issue, will help you, in carrying out the relay baton....Do make sure, to bump the thread when ever needed, for reaching more viewers & contributors to the thread...

good post Nfdbno1 bro, on the positive side and hope.. (I would like to remain +ve even after 10's of attempts of this kind fail.. but one success is good enough)

Also you n other bros know that this alone is can no answer what we are anticipating except it is one starting step.. and whoever (you,me) supporting this must also question what else need to be taken care.. and make sure this support is not one sided and free..

We may also need to list all other followup steps that are needed in this sequence and vigilant about them too.. while continue supporting this act.

one good small step in that seq is about giving some limited time to all foreign assets (like swiss account) holders to declare them else declare those assets as govt assets if they were not disclosed by that time.. so that never in future that money can come back into the country... (note out of 300b FDIs.. 100b from Mauritius???)? why modi can not do anything about it?

the rate of other acb/corruption cases that are proved? what care modi taking about them? when he is going to talk/react ?

no intelligence reports and/or suspicious financial activities ?

about bjp corrupts, he could not talk openly but can we observe any precautions? without weakening himself?

any security precautions and bank/online transaction education to all people? 

bro's do not try to find hole's in my list.. better correct me / add any more ideas that we can 'demand and force' modi to followup.. now ppl have that right after patiently standing in line and supported/ing him..

Rs 2 lakh crore black money declared by Mumbai family under probe: Centre

A Mumbai family's declaration of Rs 2 lakh crore income has been rejected and investigations in the matter are on, the Union Finance Ministry said. The Ministry said the declaration was rejected as it was suspicious in nature, being filed by persons of small means. The investigation revealed that family was not living in the address which they claimed in Income Tax disclosure as Bandra. The neighbours said that room was locked for more than 2 years and no person in the family came in contact with them.

Archived