@HarshaAdonis

God Of Masses

@jjake61 @louella I am really excited to know this.., and i am thankful to both of u for your love to @tarak9999

about 4 hours ago via web in reply to jjake61

@jjake61 excellent.., thanq so much for being the fan of @tarak9999 ., now i can proudly say that my @tarak9999 got his fans worldwide..

about 5 hours ago via web in reply to jjake61

@jjake61 hey it seems u've just written the date n time on a paper..y dont u take a pic which includes u n ur desktop.it gives more clarity

@jjake61 it seems u've just written the date n time on a paper.. y dont u take a pic which includes u n ur desktop.. it gives more clarity

@jjake61 If u really from other country and loving my @tarak9999 then i am the 1st person who feel happy n i am on the cloud 9...

@jjake61thatz the reason I tweeted u like that..

about 5 hours ago via web

@jjake61 No No.. I am unable to believe u r really from other country.., there will b some fake accounts who wanna show their hero No.1

@jjake61 but still in a dilemma., to believe or not?? never mind., u ppl watching telugu cinema n i know u too like @tarak9999 alot...

@jjake61 ohh., thanq.., we r fans of nandamuri.., LEGEND NTR, LION NBK, Tiger Tarak also...,we like entire family..

@jjake61 how would you know i am a nandamuri fan??

@jjake61 finally I'd like to talk with you., as I am curious to know how u ppl started watching TW films...

@jjake61 Amazing., very glad to hear u ppl see our films.. I've read ur blog few days back., from that day I started following u on twitter

@samanthaprabu what is the tentative date of Brindavanam audio???

about 6 hours ago via web

@meherramesh yeah bro., but controlling desires is much difficult i feel.. if u successfully turned to veg., lemme know some tips.. :)

about 12 hours ago via web in reply to meherramesh

@meherramesh but i really felt very bad seeing the whole process in the chicken shop., hope i will also turn to vegeterian 1 day.. :)

@meherramesh not to go to a chicken shop in my rest of life.. bcoz i can't leave eating chicken., i was fond of that much..

@meherramesh Immediately I felt so bad n a feeling came into my mind y should all these things., n decided

@meherramesh I went to a chicken shop and bought chicken few months back.. for the 1st time, i saw what happened exactly with the hen there

@onlyyprincess exactly., me too traveled about 2 hrs... :(

Aaa kelukudu eendhi nee yankamma :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick:

Archived