Israel

satya

53 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

:lol2:

Valla victim card ni counter cheyyatam lo matram andaru fail avutaru. Sagam mandini terrorists ga sagam mandini actors ga training istaremo starting nunchi :sleep: 

Matladithe 50% children antaru , Pani matta lekunda Anni veelala multiply Pani lone unte 90% children avutaru .  Chanipoyaru antaru video shoots, photo shoots chestunnaru social media lo tippataniki. Literally Valle attack chesina point sideline chesi we were attacked Ane daka teesuku poyaru social media lo :wall:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

:lol2:

Haha.....peaks aa aljaz gadu.....blast aina few mins ke idf attack anadu..sarle anukovachu...500+ ani start chesesadu...antha fast ga count ela vachindo aadike teliyali....clear propaganda and to instigate other peacefuls ani arthamavtundi..!!

Ivala israel proofs ichesariki......calm aipoyadu...just small scroll and calling it blast etc.....jaffa gallu...jihads paina fingers point cheyaru ipudu.....all of a sudden...massacre/war crime turned a normal event aftr israel produced proofs....!!!!

25 minutes ago, uravis said:

Valla victim card ni counter cheyyatam lo matram andaru fail avutaru. Sagam mandini terrorists ga sagam mandini actors ga training istaremo starting nunchi :sleep: 

Matladithe 50% children antaru , Pani matta lekunda Anni veelala multiply Pani lone unte 90% children avutaru .  Chanipoyaru antaru video shoots, photo shoots chestunnaru social media lo tippataniki. Literally Valle attack chesina point sideline chesi we were attacked Ane daka teesuku poyaru social media lo :wall:

Well said abt multiplication as udyamam and sidelining jihad attack words and conveniently calling it blast now...+1

16 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

10 yrs back I went to shop to have a cool drink in Hyderabad....it is actually owned by a Muslim...drank a coke and he told me not to drink Pepsi .. because he told me (pay every penny to save Israel) is Pepsi and everyone should oppose it...I asked how did he know this?...he told he was taught in masjid...that is the level of propaganda and narrative that community has .....

15 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

10 yrs back I went to shop to have a cool drink in Hyderabad....it is actually owned by a Muslim...drank a coke and he told me not to drink Pepsi .. because he told me (pay every penny to save Israel) is Pepsi and everyone should oppose it...I asked how did he know this?...he told he was taught in masjid...that is the level of propaganda and narrative that community has .....

hmmm ....Hear you KB brother

(Normal M family(Not A class, just like 90% P s), like most in Andhra/guntakal, even ladies talk 'annaa - baagunnaaraa' , conversations & life style revolves and sentences sprinkles around - paapam, punyam, karma just like other regular people in Bharat.....Their kid along with some other family's  kid started attending afterschool religious madarsa teachings, it seems. One day, that small kid/girl, telling other kids(while playing) -' you know, we are different people, our culture is Arabic etc'..figure it out.)

4 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

hmmm ....Hear you KB brother

(Normal M family(Not A class, just like 90% P s), like most in Andhra/guntakal, even ladies talk 'annaa - baagunnaaraa' , conversations & life style revolves and sentences sprinkles around - paapam, punyam, karma just like other regular people in Bharat.....Their kid along with some other family's  kid started attending afterschool religious madarsa teachings, it seems. One day, that small kid/girl, telling other kids(while playing) -' you know, we are different people, our culture is Arabic etc'..figure it out.)

Since he is uneducated he was straight forward in his answer ....but imagine the educated people doing intellectual terror propaganda against others and secular sheeps that fall prey to their narrative with out any fact check...

1 minute ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Since he is uneducated he was straight forward in his answer ....but imagine the educated people doing intellectual terror propaganda against others and secular sheeps that fall prey to their narrative with out any fact check...

hmmm....

(Usually, blame it on the magic of social media and the advent of Internet KB bro, we all overestimate the size & impact of leftists/or atheists in our midst. Some months ago saw a Pew research in India - just like similar percentages, it is not just H s,  B s, Jains, C s, M s - high percentages 85 and above some Q s( I believe) all of their life style revolve around these terminology only - paapam, punyam,  dharmam , karma , devudu  ilaantivi...Yet we see SMedia and Political arena blast too many differences for their benefit. College degree edu. is not real edu., technical certificates and imbibing some wrong stuff)

3 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

ష్హ్ చెప్పకండి ఈ పాకిస్థానీయులకి !  అయిన్స్టెయిన్ , ఆపేన్హెయిమేర్ ఇంకా చాలా మంది  పెద్ద శాస్త్రవేత్తలు  యూదులని .....ఏం చేస్తారో ఆ గజని/ఘోరీ/టిప్పు/తైమూర్  బాంబులని !

10 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

@ akhil & chanti brothers

Not a Cut n Dry relationship:

'Hi Syria, Iran etc., listen, we(R) too are concerned buddies( Syria etc. old S.R block allies), we are stating objections(!!), not keeping mum'. Mind you, I helped R a bit in U war with some drones and equip..

Remember, Ist day, after Hamas attacks Iran celebrated, and later ( may be privately from C and R saying to I- hi don't bring us in to this mess). It changed its tune.( eventhough some inconsequential verbal trash talk & macho stuff in tweets). 

Don't think there won't be personal phone talks between N and P; Even though in ME politics they stand in opposite groups in view of Geo P, but in all practicality old SR or even now R, won't endanger the security of Israel(they used to sell arms to S and others) It is not purely this side or that side sort of, in reality a complex relationship.

(To this day, from R, any jews( centuries ago driven out by C & M s and settled in Europe & R too) mostly old(poor also fine), if they want to return to their motherland, state of Israel will give air tickets and related expenses & settling down costs etc.)

@ akill & chanti brothers

Told you before, in spite of peculiar geopolitical positions which pits them in different camps sometimes, actually N and P ( Israel and R ) don't think themselves as one against other.

In fact both sympathizes with other's position without appearing explicitly & going too far outwardly.

Needless to say, U( and Zelen) here is the dirty player more akin to Pak in most issues.

22 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Pepsi has been official sponsor of Pakistan cricket team over two decades

On 10/18/2023 at 10:57 PM, krishna_Bidda said:

Mimalni Muslim anukunademo

Israel vs Palestine issue is different from India vs Pakistan,.. Pakistan wrong kabatti akkada Israel right avvalani ledhu,..

Modern history(1900s) lo palestine(now Israel) population muslims(60%) + christians + jews(10%),.. ww1 time lo ottoman empire ni padagottataniki british gave promise to jews and arabs their own states,.. arabs played key role in the defeat but british kept the promise only to jews cause future lo valla use inka undochu as they are significant in russia germany and us,  jews started immigrating all over the world to Palestine,.. Germany lo holocaust is another reason more jews started flowing to Palestine,.. obviously akkada unna muslim lands ni occupy cheyyatam vallani harras chesi champatam start chesaru,.. british chethulu dulupukoni left palestine,. 1946 lo UN israel and palestine borders define chesindi which again jewish leaning,.. muslims started protesting but in response jews implemented Nakba,..

1948 Nakba massacre is worst,..  think of it thathamuthathalnunchi untunna illalonunchi tharimesi lands aakraminchi edurochinodini champesthe ela untundi? after wwii nazis atrocities(holocaust on jews) ni prapanchaniki cheppe narration lo nakba fit avvadu, so conveniently ignored,.. most outside world doesnt know about it,.. holocaust lo antha chitrahimsalu anubavinchina veellena ila chesindi anipisthadi,.. Nazis germany lo powerful kabatti holocaust chesaru,.. jews bitanunchi vachi outnumbered muslims kabatti they did nakba,.. 

Looks like most of you are opposing Palestine,.. I dont support terror attack on civilians either but after recent conflict started looking multiple sources, my perspective on Israel changed, first nunchi manaki pakistan ki padadhu kabatti we lean towards Israel obviously,.. 

• Kiran changed the title to Israel

Archived