Almost Astrologers failed on CBN release time

Npower

25 minutes ago, roger7 said:

First of all arresting him is bad episode, now ten brains has to sit together and they need to work like him this is also a problem fund raising these are for party

at personal front health, no communication or limited communication for him with his team

How can we tell  that may be it is good for tdp in long term

That will.be decided in 2024 elections

Cbn knows arrest 2 days before so we don't know what CBN strategy is

I believe in astrology and I am following also

Only 2024 elections result will decide 

Please analyze based on tdp formation  time

Bcoz individual is different party is different

Any thing can happen to individual but party is permanent 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, roger7 said:

this year i will fly to 4-5 countries ani last year december lo predict chesukunna  with my upcoming october trip i will complete four brief foreign travels 

exactly two year ago i made a forced decision to trade in market when my faith was telling not to do so.. i made pretty losses and co-incidentally i made gain this year 

in this year one minor accident is due.. let me see how it turns out.. 

meru chudalsindi.. naa jaathakam kadhu sir Kevalam CBN garu ni lopala pettadu kabbati party tappa kunda adhikaram lo ki vasthundi ane guddi nammakani vadileyandi.. CBN/TDP are synonyms.. aina lanti leader ippatiki thayaru kaledu he himself is one reason for that

firstly even today you have sizeable vote share in T- Area first through your efforts integrate that make BRS loose this election and keep bjp off the bay for this time working this way will keep TDP most relevant party for AP in long run.. loosing power and gaining power is the part of the game..but whoever is the leader 2009/2019 should repeat in future for that you need to be grounded.

fyi.. if TDP wins.. will submit apology here and will quit the db.. if tdp looses i will gain nothing hope you understand the topic clearly.. 

NTR BA chaduvukunnaru(old ba),nbk chaduvukunnaru..just for example cheppa anthe 

Chaduvukunte astrology ni nammakudadu ani ekkada undi.. 

if TDP wins.. will submit apology here and will quit the db.. if tdp looses i will gain nothing hope you understand the topic clearly..

Bro, me confidence chustunte...I am completely disappointed....2024 lo TDP rakapote.. That's it...2029 also dead..you know about jagan ... morning you said from Feb CBN time will be good?

On 9/23/2023 at 7:16 PM, subbu_chinna said:

if TDP wins.. will submit apology here and will quit the db.. if tdp looses i will gain nothing hope you understand the topic clearly..

Bro, me confidence chustunte...I am completely disappointed....2024 lo TDP rakapote.. That's it...2029 also dead..you know about jagan ... morning you said from Feb CBN time will be good?

Feb onwards it is good time for CBN in personal sense, it has nothing to do with party storming into power.. 

On 9/23/2023 at 8:07 PM, sandeeps said:

Jathakalu

Chilaka joshyalu

Grahalu

Great Indian society ...

Physics+Metallurgy+Mathematics+Chemistry + Astronomy is equivalent to astrology hope you will read the subject and come back for a worthy discussion.

On 9/23/2023 at 6:20 PM, sudhakar21 said:

How can we tell  that may be it is good for tdp in long term

That will.be decided in 2024 elections

Cbn knows arrest 2 days before so we don't know what CBN strategy is

I believe in astrology and I am following also

Only 2024 elections result will decide 

Please analyze based on tdp formation  time

Bcoz individual is different party is different

Any thing can happen to individual but party is permanent 

I hope you havent read any of my previous posts .. i have clearly stated in every post of mine and in every page of discussion that i took up this discussion only  based on party formation data

TDP details

Formation date:29th march 1982

Time of formation: 2.30pm

Place of announcement : old mla quarters in hyderabad( capital of United AP) 

On 9/23/2023 at 7:16 PM, subbu_chinna said:

Party will remain and no body can do anything to it.. i have  great hopes on the party's future post to 2024/early 2025.. 

3 minutes ago, roger7 said:

Physics+Metallurgy+Mathematics+Chemistry + Astronomy is equivalent to astrology hope you will read the subject and come back for a worthy discussion.

It is not science. If true, that would have been in education curriculums of most societies across the world. 

46 minutes ago, sandeeps said:

It is not science. If true, that would have been in education curriculums of most societies across the world. 

my dear sir, first ready the subject and come back to me i have answered this sort of queries in n number of places already

for more than 5yrs Accountancy as a subject was removed from Acharya Nagarajuna university -.. first read topic wise and come back and astrology has no relevance to other stuff like chilaka jyothisam.. 

1 hour ago, roger7 said:

I hope you havent read any of my previous posts .. i have clearly stated in every post of mine and in every page of discussion that i took up this discussion only  based on party formation data

TDP details

Formation date:29th march 1982

Time of formation: 2.30pm

Place of announcement : old mla quarters in hyderabad( capital of United AP) 

Here my point is we need to check the state horoscope not a party horoscope 

What is the horoscope of AP state ??

Do we consider, Pre or post division??!!

Just sharing my thoughts and not as a argument 

39 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Here my point is we need to check the state horoscope not a party horoscope 

What is the horoscope of AP state ??

Do we consider, Pre or post division??!!

Just sharing my thoughts and not as a argument 

i have already mentioned this point  that unification of AP(9 Districts) along with rayalaseema to telangana itself happened on a wrong muhurtha.. 

i am talking about 1953..one not the recent.. 

if you map- tdp+cbn+ntr charts with AP chart you will easily understand.. but taking ap chart into consideration is also of no use sir.. because 1.56crs are not in wrong impression on the polling day of 2019 election that they are taking  wrong bus , to my understanding that nearly 1.25crs wont be under that impression 

so let us take ap chart for academic purpose like what possible good can happen to them in upcoming decades or years.. 

manam TDP power lo unte antha manchi jarugutundi anukuntam.. YCP vallu valle power lo unte manchi jarugutundi anukuntara.. ala kakunda.. real time eppudu manchi period undi ani chudali state ki.. 

naku telisinantha varaku.. 2006 tho ne state ki unna manchi period aipoindi.. 

Again in this two controversial issues are there few consider -

1st October 1953 - only Coastal districts of Andhra region got clubbed with Rayalaseema districts and from the said date Kurnool became capital, 

so,

Date of formation : 1st Oct 1953

Place of decision making: Kurnool

Time : oohrs-00.5minutes of that date

Others consider as below 

Date of formation : 1st Nov 1956

Place of decision making: Hyderabad 

Time : oohrs-00.5minutes of that date

24 minutes ago, roger7 said:

manam TDP power lo unte antha manchi jarugutundi anukuntam.. YCP vallu valle power lo unte manchi jarugutundi anukuntara.. ala kakunda.. real time eppudu manchi period undi ani chudali state ki.. 

naku telisinantha varaku.. 2006 tho ne state ki unna manchi period aipoindi.. 

ha ha 

Last sentence 😇😇😞

Guys let's not make fun of things that we don't know. We don't need to believe but we don't need to ridicule either. We can question the in-depth knowledge of roger and others in astrology but not the astrology itself. It's a niche subject and very complex in my opinion.

2 hours ago, subbu_chinna said:

Amaravati muhurat was put by big pandits...by having discussion with many pandits 

As per sage parasara- who in principle called as Father of Astrology in his doctrine Bruhat Parasara hora sastra clearly mentioned - there is no muhurtha which is flawless and he himself cannot keep flawless muhurtha..

As per him we humans are in third dimension who will not have access to control fourth dimension called time..

3 minutes ago, padmakumar said:

@roger7@suravaram ysr party inka yenni terms rule cheyavachu and TDP ni close chesestham ani antunnaru and scope to close the ysr party and Jagan mohan Reddy life span yenni years undhi astrology prakaram

endhuku adagadam. Oka vela nachani things chepthe malli edustharu sagam mandhi.  I am not going to answer any politics related thing moving forward. 

Archived