Allen shooting

15 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I don’t mind those numbers at all brother…. They never reflect ground reality accurately. For me, a country is good if the people can afford to live without much hassle wrt expenses and finances.  Mana country lo ah situation ledu. It’s not about Modi or Sonia or someone…. I am talking on a broader perspective. The main issues with US is Gun culture and lack of public transport or govt hospitals. If I compare in this three things, I prefer India any day. But, if compare with the ease of living for common citizens, US is far better than India.

In that case, UAE is the best.
Law &  Order, public transport, hospitals, education, govt. Services అన్నీ సూపర్. పైగా ఇండియాకి చాలా దగ్గర 3.5hrs journey. మా ఫ్యామిలీ లో అందరికీ కరోనా వచ్చినప్పుడు మమ్మల్ని ట్రీట్ చేసిన విధానం నేను జీవితంలో మర్చిపోలేను.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, rajanani said:

In that case, UAE is the best.
Law &  Order, public transport, hospitals, education, govt. Services అన్నీ సూపర్. పైగా ఇండియాకి చాలా దగ్గర 3.5hrs journey. మా ఫ్యామిలీ లో అందరికీ కరోనా వచ్చినప్పుడు మమ్మల్ని ట్రీట్ చేసిన విధానం నేను జీవితంలో మర్చిపోలేను.

Good to know. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

I don’t mind those numbers at all brother…. They never reflect ground reality accurately. For me, a country is good if the people can afford to live without much hassle wrt expenses and finances.  Mana country lo ah situation ledu. It’s not about Modi or Sonia or someone…. I am talking on a broader perspective. The main issues with US is Gun culture and lack of public transport or govt hospitals. If I compare in this three things, I prefer India any day. But, if compare with the ease of living for common citizens, US is far better than India.

Maybe US is better right now. I don't deny it brother. My only point was that India will close down the gap faster than anyone's imagination in the next one decade. 

I don't like the way telugu people are losing their life to homicides and racist idiots in the US.

These days every youngster in middle class and upper middle class families is thinking of going to US or being forced to go due to peer pressure. 

They don't realise the potential of India.

ap voters ki leni baadha bayata vaallaki enduku vundaali. ap janaala greed valla vachina problems ivannee.

please stop spamming threads in the name of ap reorganization demands. ap is getting funds as per devolution. best thing any ap cm can do is stop wasting money in the name of welfare schemes, reduce salaries of government employees to half, replace government teachers with vidhya volunteers by offering 15k salary. maintain basic infra properly. rest of development will follows

41 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

I don't like the way telugu people are losing their life to homicides and racist idiots in the US.

Bro,

Couple of decades ago..Kakateya express ni naxals kalchesaaru.

Godhra lo Kar sevaks train koodA

also..Tuni lo Ratnachal express 

Ranga ni opposite grp champithe..state lo chala mandi ni champesaaru.

ee incidents lo.. life or property loss ayina vaallu evaru oohinchi undaru..victims avutham ani.

USA is not crime free..but India lo better safety measures unnayi anukunte manalni mamam mosam chesukunnatte.

8 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

One of our Economics professor used to say. "In India we don't need to invent electric motors. What we need to do is mass produce and  provide the electric motors to all our farmers."  China didn't invent Bullet trains but it has the largest network of bullet trains. 

India can just be a copycat and start using the existing technology and still make immense progress with minimum research.

Regarding public transport, US mindset is against public transport. No other developed country is so bad in this aspect. The US cities are built for cars and not public transport which is cheap and efficient. Necessity will never arise with such mindset.

Asalu US ki sagam problem Fed Valle vachindi. And the way US Fed handled the economy during Covid was one of  the worst. Inflation ni control cheyataniki interest rates pencharu. This will impact housing sector and real estate initially. High interest rates are not good for the economy. Immediate impact undakapovachu but in the long run growth will be impacted.

I agree, we don't need to be inventors for infrastructure building and bringing people out of poverty.

For mass public transport, if you build more than what is needed, it will put burden on people for maintaining and recouping back the investment. US is geographically different than other developed economies. North eastern corridor has a good rail system laid out, other cities and suburbs are far and spread out. Why can't you think roads as public transport?

Fed thinks around 2% inflation is optiumum for everything to be normal and not put pressure on low income people which has been working well for developed economies. They agreed that they made a mistake thinking 2021 inflation is going to pass by as supply chain issues get resolved. Fed is increasing the rates now to temporarily hurt the economy so that inflation comes back to 2%(which I have doubts now) and everybody is happy in long term. You are saying the exact opposite.

Tell me how horrible health care system is and I will agree with you.

20 minutes ago, Siva Charan said:

aa papa meeku thelusa?

Teleedhu. Nenu volunteer in helpline. So information vasthundhi naaku. 

And, aa ammayi valla cousins chepparu, gofundme is not required ani. Evaro start chesaru and adhi fake. Mee notice ki vasthey report cheyandi.

36 minutes ago, Uravakonda said:

And, aa ammayi valla cousins chepparu, gofundme is not required ani. Evaro start chesaru and adhi fake. Mee notice ki vasthey report cheyandi.

Oh, nice! ilantivi kooda fake chese daridrulu unnaru anamata.

1 hour ago, Uravakonda said:

Brother,

US lo telugu vaallu evaraina chanipothe, yela proceed avvaali?

Please share any details you know of.  Andari ki help avuthundi.

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Brother,

US lo telugu vaallu evaraina chanipothe, yela proceed avvaali?

Please share any details you know of.  Andari ki help avuthundi.

Aa situation vasthey, help line from TANA, NATS lanti help line ki reach avvandi. I am working in NATS Dallas help line. Any time maa volunteers lift chestharu and guide chestham. 

First death cause kosam county ki velthundhi. Regular death or expected death ayithey direct ga hospital valley funeral homes ki istharu. If not, investigation ayyaka like postpartum then funeral home ki istharu. Adhe important step. Next steps USA lo ayithey, evi quick ga available ga unnayoo choosukoni aa funeral hime ki reach avvali. If it is going to India, then konni funeral homes unnayi maaku touch lo unnavi. Quick ga amc 3 days lo India cherustharu if documents are available. Charges upto 12K avuthundhi. 

Dead body ni home ki pampimcharu. Only funeral home vallaki matrame istharu. ikkada 10 days ala dead body ni emi cheyakunda funeral home lo pettadam common. Mana Desi poojalu allow chesevi konni matrame untayi. Avanni choosukovali and quick ga work chesevi kavali. 

This is for education. Nannu reach avvandi, Dallas varaku nenu help chestha. Arizona nundi Alabama varaku near states lo death ayi India ki pampinchali ante, Dallas is quickest location. 

Death certificates kooda ekkkuva copies theesi pettukovali for future documentation usage. 

3 hours ago, Uravakonda said:

Aa situation vasthey, help line from TANA, NATS lanti help line ki reach avvandi. I am working in NATS Dallas help line. Any time maa volunteers lift chestharu and guide chestham. 

First death cause kosam county ki velthundhi. Regular death or expected death ayithey direct ga hospital valley funeral homes ki istharu. If not, investigation ayyaka like postpartum then funeral home ki istharu. Adhe important step. Next steps USA lo ayithey, evi quick ga available ga unnayoo choosukoni aa funeral hime ki reach avvali. If it is going to India, then konni funeral homes unnayi maaku touch lo unnavi. Quick ga amc 3 days lo India cherustharu if documents are available. Charges upto 12K avuthundhi. 

Dead body ni home ki pampimcharu. Only funeral home vallaki matrame istharu. ikkada 10 days ala dead body ni emi cheyakunda funeral home lo pettadam common. Mana Desi poojalu allow chesevi konni matrame untayi. Avanni choosukovali and quick ga work chesevi kavali. 

This is for education. Nannu reach avvandi, Dallas varaku nenu help chestha. Arizona nundi Alabama varaku near states lo death ayi India ki pampinchali ante, Dallas is quickest location. 

Death certificates kooda ekkkuva copies theesi pettukovali for future documentation usage. 

Thank you so much for the detailed info, brother.

All volunteer like you, who is helping in such situations deserves a big bag of punyam !

Archived