*** Asian TarakaRama ***

OneAndOnlyMKC

14 minutes ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

No ... He is part of anna gari 100 yrs birthday celebration events ... Till nxt yr he will be there 

Yes. Inka Prasanna kumar kooda vunnaru ithanu Sankranthi theaters issues raise chesina nandamuri fan/producer council secretary. Also Nandamuri fan/producer Kommineni Venkateswararao gaaru kooda vunnaru. Vellu mugguru 100 yrs birthday celebrations ki kooda involve avutunnaru.

NBK couple of recent events lo aa Sunil narang, Dil Raju/Sirish and Allu Aravind ni kalisaru. VSR movie theaters gurunchi adigado ledo hero. 

Because it bears the names of both my father and mother, #AsianTarakaRama Theatre feels like a temple to me. In this theatre, my son #Mokshagna Taraka Rama Teja was named by his grandfather. This place holds many memories for me.

- #NandamuriBalakrishna

2 hours ago, naresh1243 said:

Good to see YVS with Balayya...flop vasthe pakkaki thoseytam not his character:) but movie chance ivvakunte happies 

Don't worry you will see Koratala soon in audio function 

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

Flop vasthe pakkana pettakodadu but movie ivvakodadu ee vairudhyam enti ani uncle.. movie ivvakunda pakkana pettukovadam enduku 

Out of form ani telsi.. mohamaatam kosam isthe ..oka pvc oka ruler laanti movies vastaay... B gopal gaarila respectful ga unte enough :)

12 minutes ago, naresh1243 said:

No issues...destiny evaru change cheyleru

Yea as Bala always says "Daivecha" we just have to to our job with all the respects that's all. 

Archived