Oke oka jeevitham Movie Discussions/Reviews/Updates - Trailer

Dr.Koneru

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an after thought

Idey cinema Mokshu ni petti Adithya 999 ani launch chesi untey entha bagundedoo, Indulo Hero peru kooda Adi

And Sirio references badulu Adithya 369 Bala references undi untey cinema inka complete ness vachi chala bagundedi

Perfect launch ayyundedi for Mokshu, Anukuntam kani anni avutaya enti 😪

7 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Just a after thought

Idey cinema Mokshu ni petti Adithya 999 ani launch chesi untey entha bagundedoo, Induko Hero peru kooda Adi

And Sirio references badulu Adithya 369 Bala references undi untey cinema inka complete ness vachi chala bagundedi

Perfect launch ayyundedi for Mokshu, Anukuntam kani anni avutaya enti 😪

Mana vallu high moments levu anu flop chesevallu.. dont underestimate the capability of Nandamuri fans ..

2 hours ago, boppu said:

Mana vallu high moments levu anu flop chesevallu.. dont underestimate the capability of Nandamuri fans ..

The movie is a real drag I felt like when will interval come so that I could buy pop corn i went with 7 ppl all had same feel we felt tired by the end . Amala was pretty bad choice with her artificial acting .

Only positive was the younger version of vennala kishor

22 minutes ago, prasad0 said:

The movie is a real drag I felt like when will interval come so that I could buy pop corn i went with 7 ppl all had same feel we felt tired by the end . Amala was pretty bad choice with her artificial acting .

vancle.. you live in Aberdeen, SD?

32 minutes ago, prasad0 said:

Just aah music concept badulu inka quirky ga undey concept undalsindi, like really a spoiled kid doing all kinds of wrong things, Most reviews kooda lag ani rasayi…

Archived